Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Free cat

Since we're posting our favorite cat pictures...

Attached Thumbnails
Free cat-freecat-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
CC CC is offline

Don't bother looking

"Joe Barta" wrote in message
.. .
Since we're posting our favorite cat pictures...

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

CC wrote:

Don't bother looking

You know, the fastest way to get people to look is to tell them not to
look.

On top of that, your message was a reply to mine, and the chances that
someone will read your message first is pretty slim. Of course, you
could have added "Don't bother looking" to the subject line of YOUR
reply and people probably WOULD see that before viewing my original
post. But then we're back to telling people not to look at
something...

I guess what I'm trying to say is that no matter how you slice it,
your effort was futile.

Joe Barta
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"CC" wrote in message
Don't bother looking

Not only did I look, I forward it to a friend of mine.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 03:10:44 GMT, Joe Barta wrote:

CC wrote:

Don't bother looking

You know, the fastest way to get people to look is to tell them not to
look.

On top of that, your message was a reply to mine, and the chances that
someone will read your message first is pretty slim. Of course, you
could have added "Don't bother looking" to the subject line of YOUR
reply and people probably WOULD see that before viewing my original
post. But then we're back to telling people not to look at
something...

I guess what I'm trying to say is that no matter how you slice it,
your effort was futile.

Joe Barta

sorta like the folks that see a wet paint sign and have to touch it..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

And the cat is still free for the taking.

Ray
===

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Joe Barta was heard to mutter:

Since we're posting our favorite cat pictures...

I didn't find it funny.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Casper wrote:

Joe Barta was heard to mutter:

Since we're posting our favorite cat pictures...

I didn't find it funny.

I'm sure you have company. On this board it would seem cat lovers
outnumber normal people by about 6 to 1.

Joe Barta
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 00:11:20 GMT, Joe Barta wrote:

Casper wrote:

Joe Barta was heard to mutter:

Since we're posting our favorite cat pictures...

I didn't find it funny.

I'm sure you have company. On this board it would seem cat lovers
outnumber normal people by about 6 to 1.

Joe Barta

yep.. it's all about pussy, Joe..