Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default For casper

Sorry for your loss.
You may want to do a search for Rainbow bridge A good ode for anyone
who has lost a good pet.
Jim

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Here is a web page that I made of the Rainbow Bridge, if you want to
check it out.

http://www.shockeys.com/friends/doggie.htm

Regards,
John

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 00:39:13 GMT, "Jim Northey"
wrote:

Sorry for your loss.
You may want to do a search for Rainbow bridge A good ode for anyone
who has lost a good pet.
Jim

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote:

Sorry for your loss.
You may want to do a search for Rainbow bridge A good ode for anyone
who has lost a good pet.
Jim

Well, that got me all misty inside.
sigh,
jo4hn
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote:

Sorry for your loss.
You may want to do a search for Rainbow bridge A good ode for
anyone who has lost a good pet.
Jim

Well, that got me all misty inside.
sigh,
jo4hn

If you do a search for rainbow bridge you will find a lot of them . Most
are the same but there is a lot that have been reworked for other kinds of
animals. If you can find it, there is a good one for abused pets and who
they wait for. That one brings a tear to my eye.
Jim

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

That was very beautiful and touching. Thank you John.

For a long time I have thought to create a web page but just could not
find enough reason for one. I do I like lots of attention, so things
like blogs, etc, are not my cup of tea. Perhaps now I might create one
for Wolfgang. Perhaps sharing what happened to him and to the cats of
other friends and family will serve as a reference to help other cats
and animals. I currently know in the last 2 years of 5 cats to die
from kidney failure, 1 unknown cause, 1 cancer, 2 currently ill with
kidney issues and a dog with kidney failure. In my mind, this is not a
coincidence, but a serious concern. I cannot confirm if these are all
food related, but I hope to uncover more information that I hope will
help others.