J T

Default TREASURE CHEST

http://www.bconnex.net/~zirgo/treasure/treasure.html

Just ran across this again, so decided to post it. Again.
Seemingly, no one ever checks the archives much, except me. Good plan
for a kid, or a good gift for a kid. Hell, I might even make one for
myself, then put my life savings in it (all in pennies), and bury it in
the front yard.

JOAT
Any plan is bad which is incapable of modification.
- Publilius Syrus

firstjois

J T wrote:
http://www.bconnex.net/~zirgo/treasure/treasure.html

Just ran across this again, so decided to post it. Again.
Seemingly, no one ever checks the archives much, except me. Good
plan for a kid, or a good gift for a kid. Hell, I might even make
one for myself, then put my life savings in it (all in pennies), and
bury it in the front yard.

JOAT
Any plan is bad which is incapable of modification.
- Publilius Syrus

Well, if you keep on posting them, then newbies like me won't be posting
duplicates or triplicates or worse that you are all sick of seeing. And,
beside, you are doing good job, don't be bashful, keep up the good work!

Josie

mac davis

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 03:42:34 -0500, (J T)
wrote:

http://www.bconnex.net/~zirgo/treasure/treasure.html

Just ran across this again, so decided to post it. Again.
Seemingly, no one ever checks the archives much, except me. Good plan
for a kid, or a good gift for a kid. Hell, I might even make one for
myself, then put my life savings in it (all in pennies), and bury it in
the front yard.

JOAT
Any plan is bad which is incapable of modification.
- Publilius Syrus

That's pretty cute... I think I'll make a dedicated "scrap stick" box
and eventually build several "kits" out of scrap..
This would be a great thing to donate (in kit form) to local rec
centers, day care, senior centers, etc..