Showing results 1 to 25 of 85
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Micro USB issues ... by Jethro_uk[_2_]
I've recently discovered the wonder of magnetic USB cables where a connector tip is plugged into the USB socket, and a cable with a magnetic...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 02:15 PM
by Tim Streater[_2_] Go to last post
18 20 UK diy
Power Pole Transformer is too small by [email protected]
This is slightly off topic.... I live on a farm, and have a main disconnect switch on the meter pole, rated at 400A. That feeds 3 buildings (house,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
12 42 Electronics Repair
Batteries make flashilight hot. by micky
I have one of thoe little 2.5" LED flashlights, that have 9 small LEDs and use 3 AAA batteries. It's like the ones that Harbor Freight sometimes...
2 14 Electronics Repair
Specs steam up with dustmask andor goggles by DICEGEORGE
my Specs steam up with dustmask andor goggles, any tips on how to wear them, or varieties which steam up less? George
4 5 UK diy
Will no output devie hurt output transistors? by micky
Years ago, I was told not to play my stereo with no speakers, for fear of somethun' or other. Of course that was 1968, a good year for audio. Is...
1 17 Electronics Repair
How to unbond bond by ss
Ok I dont have access to this, email from son. They have an induction hob and the hob has been bonded to the work top at either side. Apparently its...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 01:43 PM
by The Natural Philosopher[_2_] Go to last post
20 18 UK diy
Best place for a hobbiest to buy small amounts of parts? by [email protected]
What is the best place for a hobbiest to buy small amounts of electronic parts? I am looking for an online source where I can place orders for a...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
34 39 Electronics Repair
You Have No Right to Own a 'Military-Style' Rifle, According toFederal Appeals Court Decision by burfordTjustice
You Have No Right to Own a 'Military-Style' Rifle, According to Federal Appeals Court...
Today 01:09 PM
by burfordTjustice Go to last post
0 1 Home Repair
[OT] Motion Sensing Light by Tim Daneliuk[_3_]
I know this is OT, but there is sufficient genius here that I'd take a stab at this. So the latest project is for a home where some rocket...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3)
Today 01:05 PM
by DerbyDad03 Go to last post
23 31 Woodworking
9th Circuit Court went more stupid by Oren[_2_]
....upholds suspension of Trump travel ban http://video.foxnews.com/v/5317765260001/?playlist_id=930909819001#sp=show-clips Politics over the...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 12:33 PM
by Cindy Hamilton[_2_] Go to last post
284 270 Home Repair
Pelosi breakdown? Repeats words, tells audience to clap, Kasich‘gov of Illinois’ by burfordTjustice
Oh dear...Joe, where the hell is Joe? Oh wait...Trader/cindy/bob! Maybe she has absorbed to much Botox?? Pelosi breakdown? Repeats words, tells...
Today 12:30 PM
by burfordTjustice Go to last post
0 1 Home Repair
American mailboxes by James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]
I was just watching an American film and thought, "Why don't kids steal everyone's mail?" In the UK, most people have the mailbox INSIDE the house...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 12:26 PM
by Cindy Hamilton[_2_] Go to last post
557 442 Home Repair
Campuses encourage students to turn in fellow classmates foroffensive speech... by burfordTjustice
some years back someone else told people to "tell" on their friends, family and neighbors.. Campuses encourage students to turn in fellow classmates...
Today 12:26 PM
by burfordTjustice Go to last post
0 1 Home Repair
We have a new Dick Head of the Met Police chief by whisky-dave[_2_]
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39055696 perhaps an unfortunatly last name ;-)
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 12:15 PM
by whisky-dave[_2_] Go to last post
16 15 UK diy
Grand Haven man's gun missing since 1977 located in Texas by burfordTjustice
Grand Haven man's gun missing since 1977 located in...
Today 12:09 PM
by burfordTjustice Go to last post
0 9 Home Repair
Feds paid $1 billion in Social Security benefits to individualswithout a SSN by burfordTjustice
Feds paid $1 billion in Social Security benefits to individuals without a SSN The Social Security Administration paid $1 billion in benefits to...
Today 12:07 PM
by Uncle Monster[_2_] Go to last post
8 17 Home Repair
War Criminal Blair Stirring Up Trouble by Dave Plowman (News)
In article , Tim Streater wrote: In article...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 12:05 PM
by Dave Plowman (News) Go to last post
10 26 UK diy
Veterans have a real problem with the new term used to describeelection-depressed liberals by burfordTjustice
Veterans have a real problem with the new term used to describe election-depressed liberals Liberalism really is a mental disorder. Mental health...
Today 12:04 PM
by burfordTjustice Go to last post
2 14 Home Repair
Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN? Tells Hannity He's Set ToRelease "Hundreds of Hours" Of Newsroom Footage "Wikileaks Style" by burfordTjustice
Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN? Tells Hannity He's Set To Release "Hundreds of Hours" Of Newsroom Footage "Wikileaks Style" Remember that time...
Today 12:02 PM
by burfordTjustice Go to last post
1 17 Home Repair
Is 80gms paper getting thinner? by dave
Is 80 gms printer paper getting thinner - or am I just imagining it! Certainly getting more expensive
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 11:40 AM
by whisky-dave[_2_] Go to last post
78 119 UK diy
Using LED dimmable bulb with touch dimmer lamp. by Michael Chare[_4_]
Why might the instructions for a new Asda touch sensitive dimmable table lamp say that "Energy Saver bulbs are not suitable for use with touch...
Today 10:31 AM
by Brian Gaff Go to last post
5 21 UK diy
Hum Sound in House by Tbu62
replying to norminn, Tbu62 wrote: I have the same thing in 2 different homes. A very subtle 60 Hertz hum that drives me crazy. It's noticeable...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
Today 10:30 AM
by Kadaitcha Man[_2_] Go to last post
74 65 Home Repair
Painting rusty bathroom radiator by Simon T[_4_]
Been redecorating my Bathroom The radiator has gone a little rusty around the edges, would like to rub down and repaint. Question is firstly, what...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
Today 10:17 AM
by The Natural Philosopher[_2_] Go to last post
11 27 UK diy
Whirlpool LG Authorized repair Service Center in Hyderabad by [email protected]
Here the Whirlpool LG Authorized repair Service Center in Hyderabad is ready to work on major problem to bring winning result on the same day with no...
0 8 Electronics Repair
PTFEed Joints weeping by [email protected]
3 plumbing joints done with ptfe tape all leak. I mostly don't use ptfe to seal joints. 2 of the joints are 15mm compression tee (with one male end,...
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
49 63 UK diy
Showing results 1 to 25 of 85

Forum Jump