Usuario Invitado

Default Sandblaster construction

Hello,

I want to construct a sandblaster. I am aware of the requiremetns of
compressor pressure and flow rate, and also of the type of blasting
media. I know also the principle of operation and would like to go for a
pressurised system (not a suction-from-the-buck one -- if really that
works).

Is there any site where I could get precise directions or drawings on
how to build that machine?

Thanks and regards.

Jesus

delete-jbenajes.at.mot.upv.es-delete

Charles Spitzer

"Usuario Invitado" wrote in message
Hello,

I want to construct a sandblaster. I am aware of the requiremetns of
compressor pressure and flow rate, and also of the type of blasting
media. I know also the principle of operation and would like to go for a
pressurised system (not a suction-from-the-buck one -- if really that
works).

Is there any site where I could get precise directions or drawings on
how to build that machine?

Thanks and regards.

Jesus

delete-jbenajes.at.mot.upv.es-delete

you can get a pressure pot from harbor freight for not very much. why do you
want to build one?

Lane

"Charles Spitzer" wrote in message

"Usuario Invitado" wrote in message
Hello,

I want to construct a sandblaster. I am aware of the requiremetns of
compressor pressure and flow rate, and also of the type of blasting
media. I know also the principle of operation and would like to go for a
pressurised system (not a suction-from-the-buck one -- if really that
works).

Is there any site where I could get precise directions or drawings on
how to build that machine?

Thanks and regards.

Jesus

delete-jbenajes.at.mot.upv.es-delete

you can get a pressure pot from harbor freight for not very much. why do
you want to build one?

Its a royal POS! Don't waste your money. I bought one when they were on sale
for like $75. One of the worst wastes of money I've ever spent. I threw it
away and bought one from TP Tools.
Lane

Too_Many_Tools

Would you care to define royal POS?

What was wrong with it? It looks from first glance as something that
one could build on.

Bear in mind I have not used their kit so I am interested in your
opinion.

Thanks

TMT

Windsor Plywood Scam - Saskatoon James \(Garry\) Hunter Woodworking 19 January 4th 05 05:12 PM
Construction Loan Terri Home Ownership 2 November 1st 04 07:13 PM
Locating septic leach lines for construction? Don Wallace Home Repair 12 September 15th 04 06:27 PM
Appraisal, refinance, and "under construction" question DanceRat Home Ownership 2 April 19th 04 10:01 PM
Single Wall Construction Extension - Problems?? SuzySue UK diy 2 January 8th 04 01:16 PM