Sandblaster construction

Old February 10th 05, 10:44 AM
Usuario Invitado

Default Sandblaster construction

Hello,

I want to construct a sandblaster. I am aware of the requiremetns of
compressor pressure and flow rate, and also of the type of blasting
media. I know also the principle of operation and would like to go for a
pressurised system (not a suction-from-the-buck one -- if really that
works).

Is there any site where I could get precise directions or drawings on
how to build that machine?

Thanks and regards.

Jesus

delete-jbenajes.at.mot.upv.es-delete

Old February 10th 05, 06:23 PM
Charles Spitzer

"Usuario Invitado" wrote in message
Hello,

I want to construct a sandblaster. I am aware of the requiremetns of
compressor pressure and flow rate, and also of the type of blasting
media. I know also the principle of operation and would like to go for a
pressurised system (not a suction-from-the-buck one -- if really that
works).

Is there any site where I could get precise directions or drawings on
how to build that machine?

Thanks and regards.

Jesus

delete-jbenajes.at.mot.upv.es-delete

you can get a pressure pot from harbor freight for not very much. why do you
want to build one?

Old February 11th 05, 02:24 AM
Lane

"Charles Spitzer" wrote in message

"Usuario Invitado" wrote in message
Hello,

I want to construct a sandblaster. I am aware of the requiremetns of
compressor pressure and flow rate, and also of the type of blasting
media. I know also the principle of operation and would like to go for a
pressurised system (not a suction-from-the-buck one -- if really that
works).

Is there any site where I could get precise directions or drawings on
how to build that machine?

Thanks and regards.

Jesus

delete-jbenajes.at.mot.upv.es-delete

you can get a pressure pot from harbor freight for not very much. why do
you want to build one?

Its a royal POS! Don't waste your money. I bought one when they were on sale
for like $75. One of the worst wastes of money I've ever spent. I threw it
away and bought one from TP Tools.
Lane

Old February 13th 05, 12:37 AM
Too_Many_Tools

Would you care to define royal POS?

What was wrong with it? It looks from first glance as something that
one could build on.

Bear in mind I have not used their kit so I am interested in your
opinion.

Thanks

TMT

Construction Loan Terri Home Ownership 2 November 1st 04 06:13 PM
Locating septic leach lines for construction? Don Wallace Home Repair 12 September 15th 04 05:27 PM
Appraisal, refinance, and "under construction" question DanceRat Home Ownership 2 April 19th 04 09:01 PM
Single Wall Construction Extension - Problems?? SuzySue UK diy 2 January 8th 04 12:16 PM