Default Vintage Machine Shop - Looking to sell

Is anyone in the market for some ancient machine shop
tools?

Pictures are he
http://jonestechnicalgroup.com/gallery/album04

These all originally belonged to my Great Step Grand-dad, who ran
a machine shop / grinding works back in the day (he
also had the 1st patent on the machine that made candy
canes, FWIW). They were passed on to my step
grand-dad who used them in a motorcycle shop for 50
years. They are now in a pole barn near Owosso, MI.
Farm is being sold, so these need to go. Everything was in service up
till my g'pa died several years ago.

Before I try ebay, does anyone know of if there's any
vintage machinery collector groups out there? Feel
free to forward my email (kendall at
jonestechnicalgroup.com) or the link to anyone to who
may be interested.

No set prices, make a reasonable offer - understanding that it will
take some millrights & riggers to get the heavy stuff out.
thanks,
Kendall Jones