Default Who makes Bortie Boring Tools???

I am looking for the web site for Borite Boring Tools. Anyone have any
idea what it is? They make an adjustable boring bar that I wanted to
look into. It is a sleeve the is between 2-3 inches long and the boring
bar slides in and out if the sleeve so that the length is adjustable.
Thanks, Steve