Roy

Default While missing folks is a current topic what happened to

Pete Albrecht (sp?)

Been some time since I seen a post from him as well?

I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.
Jerry Martes

"Roy" wrote in message
Pete Albrecht (sp?)

Been some time since I seen a post from him as well?

I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Roy

Pete is a neighbor and is well. I consult with him regularly to ask how
to solve problems beyond my capability. He's a good guy and knows alot.

Jerry

Roy

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 04:26:14 GMT, "Jerry Martes"
wrote:

snip
=== Pete is a neighbor and is well. I consult with him regularly to ask how
===to solve problems beyond my capability. He's a good guy and knows alot.
===
=== Jerry
===

Jerry
When you see Pete again tell him Roy aka chipmaker said "Hi"
I had no input whatsoever.
Remove "nospam" from email addy.

15A Circuit Breaker on a Power Tap Jajal Electronics 3 April 3rd 04 04:18 PM
sequence of tripping CB Sam UK diy 13 March 24th 04 10:24 AM
How to reduce current on a cheapo mig welder? Keith Marshall Metalworking 3 September 3rd 03 09:46 AM
Phase converter balancing Karl Townsend Metalworking 7 July 13th 03 01:48 AM