Charles

Default WTB; Alexander 3 A collet set

Still looking for a set of collets.
Grant Erwin

Do they have to be 3A or would 3C work for you? I have a real nice set of
3C collets that are going to come available pretty soon. I'm planning to
sell my 9" SB and offer them to the buyer but if they don't go then they'll
be available. I don't have the 1/64" collet but I have all the other 31
round ones, plus several hex and square ones, and a nosepiece, handwheel
and 1½-8 thread protector.

By the way a set of collets like these are neither easy to find nor cheap.

Grant Erwin
Kirkland, Washington

Charles wrote:

Still looking for a set of collets.

Martin H. Eastburn

Charles wrote:

Still looking for a set of collets.

For Collets like that I'd look at Grand Tool Supply - they have 3AT round, hex, square.
If that is the size - Not sure what the T means on the 3A - but they have a very large
collet collection.

www.grandtool.com

Good luck.

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer

problems w/ jacobs 900 series collet chuck, have questions - need answers Aribert Metalworking 2 August 3rd 04 12:04 PM
Router collet sizes Mike UK diy 6 March 31st 04 02:24 PM
Will 5C collet hold my work? Ed Metalworking 9 October 14th 03 06:03 AM