Steve Peterson

Default FS Metal truck boxes in MN

I recently purchased a truck for my business and it came with two items that
are surplus to my needs.

1. Reading commercial truck topper for 8' bed. Topper is 8" taller than
truck cab has two rear doors that replace the tailgate (one door has slight
damage, hardly noticeable, works great). Two doors on driver's side open to
storage compartments. Two doors on passenger's side, one opens to storage
compartment. The front door on pass. side is access to truck box. Was
mounted on a 2000 Chevrolet C2500 $800.00 http://tinyurl.com/6gz9n
Reading Body Works

2. Knaack Weatherguard Packrat #338-3 tool storage box 40"W X 48"L X 12"H
with roller drawer. $300.00 http://tinyurl.com/6eo3p new $797.94

Buy both items $1000.00

Both of these items are in excellent condition and photos may be seen at
http://tinyurl.com/6bwrs

Items are located in Menahga MN
email me speter0000000000000AT000000000wcta.net (remove the"0"s change
the at)