Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Greetings! I would just like to ask if can we mix SHELL TELLUS S2 M68 and MOBIL DTE 26 in hydraulic system?

Can shell tellus s2 m 68 be mix in mobil dte 26?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Feb 12, 2019, wrote
(in ):

Can shell tellus s2 m 68 be mix in mobil dte 26?

Probably not, because these two oils are from different series made by
different manufacturers.