Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Westec is on for September!

Its been a number of years since we had a Westec show....I just got
notification that its on this year in September. Anyone interested in
going, sign up!

http://westeconline.com/?_ga=1.24094...507.1493055791

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 10:48:28 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Its been a number of years since we had a Westec show....I just got
notification that its on this year in September. Anyone interested in
going, sign up!

http://westeconline.com/?_ga=1.24094...507.1493055791

I went up with Terry to the Westec back in the late 90s. That was a
blast. It took up something like 6 buildings at the Animalheim
Convention Center.

--
Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they
are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn’t so.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Its been a number of years since we had a Westec show....I just got
notification that its on this year in September. Anyone interested in
going, sign up!

http://westeconline.com/?_ga=1.24094...507.1493055791

I went up with Terry to the Westec back in the late 90s. That was a
blast. It took up something like 6 buildings at the Animalheim
Convention Center.

You probably came by our exhibit. I was one of the (s) table hands for
OmniTurn during those days at the Westec shows.

Loved taking a break and looking at the machinery. I was pretty new to
the business and seeing BIG mills and lathes turning big steel down to
smaller steel (Grin) was fascinating.

Gunner

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Its been a number of years since we had a Westec show....I just got
notification that its on this year in September. Anyone interested in
going, sign up!

http://westeconline.com/?_ga=1.24094...507.1493055791

I went up with Terry to the Westec back in the late 90s. That was a
blast. It took up something like 6 buildings at the Animalheim
Convention Center.

You probably came by our exhibit. I was one of the (s) table hands for
OmniTurn during those days at the Westec shows.

We well might have.

Loved taking a break and looking at the machinery. I was pretty new to
the business and seeing BIG mills and lathes turning big steel down to
smaller steel (Grin) was fascinating.

We looked more at components and things, but were fascinated by the
large packaging machinery, too.

One of the things that caught Terry's eye was an inexpensive fan he
could use for incubators he was building for parrots an other winged
creatures. He found one and did build a bunch in between the factory
automations he was doing. Similar: http://tinyurl.com/la39dpe

OT Evening September harry UK diy 18 March 6th 14 06:04 AM
Eternal September Hugh - Was Invisible UK diy 22 December 12th 11 09:44 PM
Eternal September Stormin Mormon[_3_] Home Repair 11 May 12th 10 09:53 PM
Anyone going to WESTEC? steamer Metalworking 8 April 8th 09 10:30 AM
September 11 Stormin Mormon Home Repair 47 September 14th 08 10:46 PM