Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Diet Soda BS

On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 2:33:03 PM UTC-4, Vic Dulude wrote:
On 4/22/2017 9:00 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 08:00:56 -0700, Gunner Asch

From: Gunner Asch
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
Subject: Diet Soda BS
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 08:00:56 -0700

On Sat, 22 Apr 2017 08:44:13 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

On 4/21/2017 4:36 PM, You Already Know wrote:

Im tired of my tax money being wasted on junk "science" like this lie
that claims diet soda increases risk of stroke and dementia.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/20/health...ementia-study/
Because if it was true, then why havent I had strokes and shown signs
of dementia? Hmmm?

Gunner, who scarfs Diet Mt Dew every day.

---

Legitimate study by respectable group:

https://www.medpagetoday.com/primary...utrition/64681

Article points out that it is statistical and other factors may be more
of the difference.

Indeed. Very well said, Frank! People say Im a very sciency
guy...shrug. Maybe thats because they know I blew through all the
tests on my first chemistry kit when I was 3, and built my first cold
fusion reactor when I was still in grade 7. Now to be fair..the
reaction only lasted a few hours, and it was conducted here
http://s2.dmcdn.net/EOu_.jpg which is owned by a buddy. And the
measurements were taken by his partner, who works at ITER.....shrug. I
will celebrate the 130th anniversary of that event before I die, and
Diet Mountain Dew is the elixir that will make it possible.

Everyone needs to understand this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post_hoc_ergo_propter_hoc

"The rooster crows immediately before sunrise; therefore the rooster
causes the sun to rise."

Ok, so maybe its the smokes that account for my amazingly long life.
VBG

I did not even look at the fake news pronouncements on this study as
they constantly violate the above.

Thats a good rule. Another is to stay out of ERs. All theyre good
for is giving you a disease so they can send you a big bill. Thank
Crom we scientists are too smart to fall for that scam. I would have
added scientist to my list of accomplishments at Linkedin but I hit
their phony limit at 50 skills. No way am I taking aerospace off the
list to make room. shrug

Gunner

Im gone for 4 days and Johnny still posts.

I doubt his name is John. You imagined that.

He posts because he *know* you can't resist reacting.

Shows me that he really
doesnt have much of a life in the real world.

I'm convinced he has quite a satisfying life in the real world,
including a sewer connection or a functioning septic system.

Gunner is imagining it's John Carroll, but I'm sure it's not. John and I were talking in email a few days ago. He hasn't been on RCM in many moons, and the writing that Gunner attributes to him is not John's style at all.

He's doing very well. Staying away from here probably is good for one's health and well-being.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

From: Gunner Asch
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 08:00:56 -0700

[...]

Every one else is sure it's not, too.

I'd love to correspond with Whoyakidding. He comes across here as a
genuinely interesting person, and for certain a skilled writer. He
seems pretty cautious, which I get, so I imagine it will just be a few
words here, as well as watching him dance Wieber around by the ring that
Wieber had put through his own nose.

John and I were talking in email a few days ago. He hasn't been on RCM in many moons, and the writing that Gunner attributes to him is not John's style at all.

He's doing very well. Staying away from here probably is good for one's health and well-being.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

From: Gunner Asch
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 08:00:56 -0700

[...]

I just gave John a call. It's not him; he hasn't been here for years, but he may drop in to see the fireworks.

I'd love to correspond with Whoyakidding. He comes across here as a
genuinely interesting person, and for certain a skilled writer. He
seems pretty cautious, which I get, so I imagine it will just be a few
words here, as well as watching him dance Wieber around by the ring that
Wieber had put through his own nose.

He is very interesting, and an exceptional writer -- especially at spoofing Gunner, but in general, as well. You should see his house and the way it's sited! Maybe he'll reply to you.

Did you ever see his Cliff Notes about Gunner's posts? It's hilarious.

--
Ed Huntress

John and I were talking in email a few days ago. He hasn't been on RCM in many moons, and the writing that Gunner attributes to him is not John's style at all.

He's doing very well. Staying away from here probably is good for one's health and well-being.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

From: Gunner Asch
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 08:00:56 -0700

[...]

Oh...Fast Eddy posts the occasional bit of trash as well. But he
doesnt have the basic sadism down as well as John-boi. Its easy to
pick out his posts from John-bois

From: Gunner Asch
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 08:00:56 -0700

[...]

Many times. It's not only hilarious but it perfectly captures the real
Wieber mental defective. When he didn't post it for a long time, I even
reposted it under one of my alternate pseudonyms.

From: Gunner Asch
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 08:00:56 -0700

[...]

Your tormentor is not "John Carole" [sic]

From: Gunner Asch
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 08:00:56 -0700

[...]

So I dont spell the name right. Big deal.

Btw...how does that **** actually taste?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 23:20:13 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 17:16:07 -0700, Vic Dulude
Your tormentor is not "John Carole" [sic]

So I dont spell the name right. Big deal.

Btw...how does that **** actually taste?

Still communicating here with every troll who types by, eh?
slowly shakes head

--
Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they
are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn’t so.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 17:16:07 -0700, Vic Dulude
Your tormentor is not "John Carole" [sic]

So I dont spell the name right. Big deal.

Btw...how does that **** actually taste?

Still communicating here with every troll who types by, eh?
slowly shakes head

**** you Larry. Its all about appearances. Im trying to find a job
you know. The employers are looking over my online activities and
theyre not going to think very highly of me if Im letting people sully
my reputation. In fact, Im sure... pretty sure... that the reason Im
not getting any interviews is because Im not fighting back hard
enough. Basically, I cant afford not to reply... shrug

---
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 17:16:07 -0700, Vic Dulude
Your tormentor is not "John Carole" [sic]

So I dont spell the name right. Big deal.

Btw...how does that **** actually taste?

Still communicating here with every troll who types by, eh?
slowly shakes head

Im only communicating with (1) troll. No matter what I do, it gets in
my face. So I play with it. Then put it in the bozo bin, wash my hands
and its back under a different name.

Tell you what..You take the heat for a while and see how you handle
it.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 17:16:07 -0700, Vic Dulude
Your tormentor is not "John Carole" [sic]

So I dont spell the name right. Big deal.

Btw...how does that **** actually taste?

Still communicating here with every troll who types by, eh?
slowly shakes head

Im only communicating with (1) troll.

At least 2 by my count, but whatever buddy.

No matter what I do, it gets in
my face. So I play with it. Then put it in the bozo bin, wash my hands
and its back under a different name.

Then don't reply to the new ones. They change names to get your goat.
At least goats are quiet I suppose. GD&RVF

Tell you what..You take the heat for a while and see how you handle
it.

I don't get the heat because I don't reply. I don't understand why you
keep making things worse for yourself. Can you explain how it helps
your life?

--
Believe nothing.
No matter where you read it,

From: Gunner Asch
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.survival
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 08:00:56 -0700

[...]

So you don't do *anything* right in life. I think that's a big deal for
you.

Btw...how does that **** actually taste?

I wouldn't know. Figuratively, gummer, you eat it by the 55 gallon
drum. I wouldn't doubt that in some of your dumpster-diving escapades,
you've eaten some of it literally.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/24/2017 10:50 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 24 Apr 2017 08:57:44 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Ha ha ha ha ha!

From: Gunner Asch
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 08:57:44 -0700

wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 17:16:07 -0700, Vic Dulude
Your tormentor is not "John Carole" [sic]

So I dont spell the name right. Big deal.

Btw...how does that **** actually taste?

Still communicating here with every troll who types by, eh?
slowly shakes head

**** you Larry. Its all about appearances. Im trying to find a job
you know. The employers are looking over my online activities and
theyre not going to think very highly of me if Im letting people sully
my reputation. In fact, Im sure... pretty sure... that the reason Im
not getting any interviews is because Im not fighting back hard
enough. Basically, I cant afford not to reply... shrug

---

As I said....shrug.

That's just another concession of defeat, schmuck loser.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 17:16:07 -0700, Vic Dulude
Your tormentor is not "John Carole" [sic]

So I dont spell the name right. Big deal.

Btw...how does that **** actually taste?

Still communicating here with every troll who types by, eh?
slowly shakes head

Im only communicating with (1) troll.

Nope. You're not dealing with any trolls, gummer. You're dealing with
two tormentors, one of them world-class at it.

No matter what I do, it gets in
my face. So I play with it. Then put it in the bozo bin, wash my hands
and its back under a different name.

And then, even *knowing* who it is, you get sucked in for another round
of humiliation, rather than finding work.

What a schmuck!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 17:16:07 -0700, Vic Dulude
Your tormentor is not "John Carole" [sic]

So I dont spell the name right. Big deal.

Btw...how does that **** actually taste?

Still communicating here with every troll who types by, eh?
slowly shakes head

Im only communicating with (1) troll.

At least 2 by my count, but whatever buddy.

No matter what I do, it gets in
my face. So I play with it. Then put it in the bozo bin, wash my hands
and its back under a different name.

Then don't reply to the new ones. They change names to get your goat.
At least goats are quiet I suppose. GD&RVF

Tell you what..You take the heat for a while and see how you handle
it.

I don't get the heat because I don't reply. I don't understand why you
keep making things worse for yourself.

Because that's what he does best, of course.

Can you explain how it helpsyour life?

It doesn't. It wastes his time and keeps him living in squalor and despair.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 17:16:07 -0700, Vic Dulude
Your tormentor is not "John Carole" [sic]

So I dont spell the name right. Big deal.

Btw...how does that **** actually taste?

Still communicating here with every troll who types by, eh?
slowly shakes head

Im only communicating with (1) troll.

At least 2 by my count, but whatever buddy.

On of them is Fast Eddy, but he is a piker compared to the Johnny.

No matter what I do, it gets in
my face. So I play with it. Then put it in the bozo bin, wash my hands
and its back under a different name.

Then don't reply to the new ones. They change names to get your goat.
At least goats are quiet I suppose. GD&RVF

Tell you what..You take the heat for a while and see how you handle
it.

I don't get the heat because I don't reply. I don't understand why you
keep making things worse for yourself. Can you explain how it helps
your life?

I take a break from working around the homestead, come in, and jerk
his chain for a few minutes, go grab a sandwich, visit some websites
for data and watch him dance a few more times. Then I go back to
work. Its quite simple. I enjoy playing with him when I have nothing
better to do. I could put a newsreader on my cellphone. But that
would be playing on the job, so I dont bother with it.

Im rather suprised that he is so simple minded, that he cant
understand that I simply DONT CARE about what he posts. Its just
hammering on a helpless object that is fun, at times. I often let
out a little line, make myself look helpless..and then smash him right
in the face when he tries to reel me in. He goes nuts when I use
certain buzzwords and key phrases...which I toss in occasionally to
get him all pumped up.

Frankly..Im not doing it for anyone here, just for my own enjoyment.
Its not like there is a hell of a lot of metalworking discussion going
on. These threads are easy as hell to simply "Ignore", so if any of
the "sensitive" members dont want to read em...Im not going to take
them by the hand and baby em.
Hell..Ive not changed my email addy or Nym in decades..if they dont
want to read anything Im associated with, they can simply killfile me.

I was gone for 4 months without being on here..and he still ranted and
raved in the time I was gone, evidently thinking I was still here. So
ignoring him, while taking away some sadistic enjoyment from my
day...doesnt work very well. But tell you what...just for you, Ill
immediately killfile everyone of his posts when I find em, for
say..from now to the end of May, and lets see if the mental case shuts
up. My money says he continues to rant and rave, just to see his
delusions in print..but...anything for a friend.

Gunner

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

https://www.cw.con/lieware

Looks like you have the latest and greatest version, gummer, because
*every* word of yours above is a lie.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 17:16:07 -0700, Vic Dulude
Your tormentor is not "John Carole" [sic]

So I dont spell the name right. Big deal.

Btw...how does that **** actually taste?

Still communicating here with every troll who types by, eh?
slowly shakes head

Im only communicating with (1) troll.

At least 2 by my count, but whatever buddy.

On of them is Fast Eddy,

No, wrong again.

but he is a piker compared to the Johnny.

You're referring to John Carroll, the guy you said you'd "handle" the
moment you identified him. But there's no handling, only more talking.
No matter what I do, it gets in
my face. So I play with it. Then put it in the bozo bin, wash my hands
and its back under a different name.

Then don't reply to the new ones. They change names to get your goat.
At least goats are quiet I suppose. GD&RVF

Tell you what..You take the heat for a while and see how you handle
it.

I don't get the heat because I don't reply. I don't understand why you
keep making things worse for yourself. Can you explain how it helps
your life?

I take a break from working around the homestead, come in, and jerk
his chain for a few minutes, go grab a sandwich, visit some websites
for data and watch him dance a few more times. Then I go back to
work. Its quite simple. I enjoy playing with him when I have nothing
better to do.

But you DO have a million better things to do, right? To name one...
grab a shovel and start digging a new leach bed instead of confirming
your stupidity by confessing to dumping scam additives into the
toilet, and imagining it's doing anything.

I could put a newsreader on my cellphone. But that
would be playing on the job, so I dont bother with it.

What job? LOL

Im rather suprised that he is so simple minded, that he cant
understand that I simply DONT CARE about what he posts.

That's a lot of writing to show how you DON'T care....

And right after you wrote "Tell you what..You take the heat for a
while and see how you handle it."

Obviously you're not "playing." You're responding to "the heat."

Its just
hammering on a helpless object that is fun, at times.

Took the words out of my mouth!

I often let
out a little line, make myself look helpless.

Oh, you only "look" helpless, eh? LOL

.and then smash him right
in the face when he tries to reel me in.

You may fantasize about some face smashing, but all I see are more
lies to cover up the previous ones.

He goes nuts when I use
certain buzzwords and key phrases...which I toss in occasionally to
get him all pumped up.

Which buzzwords and key phrases are those?

Frankly..Im not doing it for anyone here, just for my own enjoyment.

Your need to repeat that lie says more than you realize.

But tell you what...just for you, Ill
immediately killfile everyone of his posts when I find em, for
say..from now to the end of May,

I'm thinking you don't realize who you're making that promise to,
genius.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 17:16:07 -0700, Vic Dulude
Your tormentor is not "John Carole" [sic]

No.
It isn't.
Some things improve with age.
It's clear than Mark hasn't.
Sheesh..............

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 17:16:07 -0700, Vic Dulude
Your tormentor is not "John Carole" [sic]

So I dont spell the name right. Big deal.

Btw...how does that **** actually taste?

Still communicating here with every troll who types by, eh?
slowly shakes head

**** you Larry. Its all about appearances. Im trying to find a job

Sorry GuMner, not buying.

--
Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they
are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn’t so.
--Ronald Reagan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 17:16:07 -0700, Vic Dulude
Your tormentor is not "John Carole" [sic]

So I dont spell the name right. Big deal.

Btw...how does that **** actually taste?

Still communicating here with every troll who types by, eh?
slowly shakes head

Im only communicating with (1) troll.

With 7 names, making your daily post count 50. We plonk them but when
you reply to them, we see every post because -you- aren't filtered in
our readers like they are. sigh

No matter what I do, it gets in
my face. So I play with it. Then put it in the bozo bin, wash my hands
and its back under a different name.

They come back over and over because you reply to them. Ignore them
and they'll fade back under the rock they came from. And complain to
Gmail about the harassment. Every time. (there instead of here,
please)

Tell you what..You take the heat for a while and see how you handle
it.

BTDT, got the t-shirt, mon. I continue to plonk new names daily.

--
Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they
are ignorant, but that they know so much that isn’t so.
--Ronald Reagan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 17:16:07 -0700, Vic Dulude
Your tormentor is not "John Carole" [sic]

So I dont spell the name right. Big deal.

Btw...how does that **** actually taste?

Still communicating here with every troll who types by, eh?
slowly shakes head

Im only communicating with (1) troll.

With 7 names, making your daily post count 50. We plonk them but when
you reply to them, we see every post because -you- aren't filtered in
our readers like they are. sigh

No matter what I do, it gets in
my face. So I play with it. Then put it in the bozo bin, wash my hands
and its back under a different name.

They come back over and over because you reply to them. Ignore them
and they'll fade back under the rock they came from. And complain to
Gmail

Hahahaha!

about the harassment. Every time. (there instead of here,
please)

Here, I'll write the complaint for him:

Dear Gmail,

I have repeatedly threatened to kill thousands of people. Some of them
took offense and now they ridicule me mercilessly. I've been reminding
them for years that I'll kill them any day now, but it isn't working.
Please help.

Sincerely,

Mark R Wieber aka Gunner Asch

PS So that you know I'm a serious guy, here is a pretty good list of
my accomplishments.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...M/x2tQrXyJPtoJ

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 17:16:07 -0700, Vic Dulude
Your tormentor is not "John Carole" [sic]

So I dont spell the name right. Big deal.

Btw...how does that **** actually taste?

Still communicating here with every troll who types by, eh?
slowly shakes head

**** you Larry. Its all about appearances. Im trying to find a job

Sorry GuMner, not buying.

ROFLMAO! Finally figuring out who is who....(Grin)

Gunner

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sun, 23 Apr 2017 17:16:07 -0700, Vic Dulude
Your tormentor is not "John Carole" [sic]

So I dont spell the name right. Big deal.

Btw...how does that **** actually taste?

Still communicating here with every troll who types by, eh?
slowly shakes head

Im only communicating with (1) troll.

With 7 names, making your daily post count 50. We plonk them but when
you reply to them, we see every post because -you- aren't filtered in
our readers like they are. sigh

No matter what I do, it gets in
my face. So I play with it. Then put it in the bozo bin, wash my hands
and its back under a different name.

They come back over and over because you reply to them. Ignore them
and they'll fade back under the rock they came from. And complain to
Gmail about the harassment. Every time. (there instead of here,
please)

The little asshat was here during the 3 months I wasnt here.

Shrug

Tell you what..You take the heat for a while and see how you handle
it.

BTDT, got the t-shirt, mon. I continue to plonk new names daily.

Keep up the good work.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 25 Apr 2017 17:52:49 -0700, Reflektor wrote:

Gmail

Hahahaha!

about the harassment. Every time. (there instead of here,
please)

Here, I'll write the complaint for him:

Dear Gmail,

I have repeatedly threatened to kill thousands of people. Some of them
took offense and now they ridicule me mercilessly. I've been reminding
them for years that I'll kill them any day now, but it isn't working.
Please help.

Sincerely,

Mark R Wieber aka Gunner Asch

PS So that you know I'm a serious guy, here is a pretty good list of
my accomplishments.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...M/x2tQrXyJPtoJ

See..he has already admitted to being Johnathan Ball..IE Widdle Wuddy
Canoli in a couple other threads. (Grin)

Seems like I managed to smoke him out nicely with the John Carol bit.

(VBG)

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Bull****. It's Whoyakidding by a different nym, and he has always been
here the entire time. You, of course, have no clue as to his real
identity. It's not John "Carole" [sic] - the real John Carroll showed
up the other day and shredded you.

Tell you what..You take the heat for a while and see how you handle
it.

BTDT, got the t-shirt, mon. I continue to plonk new names daily.

Keep up the good work.

Why can't *you* find any work?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 4/26/2017 1:00 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
[...]

Wrong. That's not the name of either tormentor (and Whoyakidding and I
are not the same person.)

Seems like I managed to smoke him out nicely with the John Carol bit.

Wrong. That's *also* not the name of anyone.

(VBG)

Wieber concedes defeat again.