Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default So... now it's 94 kills?

On 16/04/2017 9:46 AM, !Jones wrote:
Why don't we throw in a few generals just for grins?

First of all, we don't even have our people on site yet.

And, even if they were, all they'd see would be blasted earth. If we
got anybody, they're buried. How do we know we killed 94?

Because Trumpie already has 1,000. Here, look:

NEWSWEEK REPORT - "Under Trump, U.S. Military Has Allegedly Killed Over 1,000 Civilians in Iraq, Syria in March"
Newsweek - March 31, 2017

-- http://www.newsweek.com/trumps-war-c...s-syria-577353
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--
http://www.newsweek.com/trumps-war-c...s-syria-577353

you just love quoting from Far Leftwing Extremist Fringe Kook sites
dont you, Comrade.

Back in the 90s..you and yours were quoting from Pravda. Now that
Pravda isnt Communist anymore....you had to find its equivelant closer
to home. Good luck with that.

Snerk!!

---