Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Images of old (1966) tug boat

Hi,

Article ran in the local paper recently. I don't usually look at the
included pictures but this one surprised me. The two tug boats were a
lot bigger than I imagined them to be. Quite a few images (69 total)
are of the engine area.

===
"Tug boats cover 3,000 miles battling waves, seasickness to reach
Muskegon"

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/i..._in_muske.html
===

Thought maybe some of you would enjoy the images...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Leon Fisk wrote:

Hi,

Article ran in the local paper recently. I don't usually look at the
included pictures but this one surprised me. The two tug boats were a
lot bigger than I imagined them to be. Quite a few images (69 total)
are of the engine area.

===
"Tug boats cover 3,000 miles battling waves, seasickness to reach
Muskegon"

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/i..._in_muske.html
===

Thought maybe some of you would enjoy the images...

Hmmm, appear to be 8V92 powered.

Jon