Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Remington model 511 .22 bolt action

On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:24:36 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 18:28:54 +0700, Good Soldier Schweik
wrote:

On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 21:07:15 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 13:00:45 -0700, No Cars Go wrote:

Parody Wieber frequently sounds *exactly* like Wieber because he
copies and pastes Wieber's stupid claims verbatim. The intention is to
mock. Nonetheless, incredibly, it can easily fool the stupid, like
you.

But I have to
start checking the source before replying to another of the idiot's
posts.

Face it. You have no problem replying to idiots because you are one.

And we have yet another nym change and more bloat from our very own
mental case.

(VBG)

Right. Anyone that tells the truth about gunner is a nym changer and
probably a liar too.

It is called "rationalization", you know. Where a totally worthless
individual fanaticizes that he really is, way down deep, a wonderful
person.

While, of course, the facts are that the individual is really, truly,
way down deep... a loser.

So you are a loser? Thats a marvelous admission! Perhaps the
treatmens are working.

Nice try, although exhibiting a level of immaturity comparative with
grade school yard taunts. What's next? "Yo Mama wars army boots"?

But perhaps more to the point, I'm not the one that lied about my 387
MPH ride on the Jap motorcycle. I'm not the one that lied about my big
job. I'm not the one that lied about being in the Army. I'm not the
one that lied about shooting all those people and burying them in the
desert with my imaginary backhoe.

As I previously said, "It is called "rationalization", you know. Where
a totally worthless individual fanaticizes that he really is, way down
deep, a wonderful person."

And you prove daily that you really, truly, are a worthless person.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 21:41:33 -0700, Bill Flett
wrote:

On 4/6/2017 8:52 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 06 Apr 2017 06:21:53 -0700, Gunner Asch

From: Gunner Asch
Newsgroups: rec.crafts.metalworking
Subject: OT Remington model 511 .22 bolt action
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2017 06:21:53 -0700

On Wed, 05 Apr 2017 22:32:45 -0400, Gerry
wrote:

On Fri, 31 Mar 2017 08:54:27 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

Just feeling chuffed. Went to a tag sale yesterday where they had a .22 for sale. And I really ought to have bought it as it was only $55. So today went back as soon as it opened , and bought it for 20% off.

If I had had a good look at the inside of the barrel. I might have passed on it. It had what was possibly grease in the barrel, but after I ran a couple of swabs thru it, it looked good.

I am sure my grandson will appreciate it. I had the same model when I was a bit younger than him.

Dan
My brother shot his first deer with an old .22 bolt action when he was
11 years old.

I started hunting much earlier and quickly moved up to more difficult
game. I was banging my babysitter when I was 11. VBG Soon after I
started on my millions miles of scooter riding which includes the time
I got on a Ninja and was clocked at 264 mph, on a paved public road.

Now to be fair..it was a paved road out in the desert. And the scooter
did belong to a CHP buddy of mine. And his partner was running the
speed gun....shrug

Snerk!!!

You really think that's witty, don't you?

You have to pay attention to who your are tralking to. Yes, he
probably did think that was amazingly witty. Perhaps the most witty
thing he's said all week.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sun, 09 Apr 2017 13:00:45 -0700, No Cars Go wrote:

PDFTFT. It makes you look bad and bypasses our plonks.

--
Newman's First Law:
It is useless to put on your brakes when you're upside down.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Now to be fair..it was a paved road out in the desert. And the scooter
did belong to a CHP buddy of mine. And his partner was running the
speed gun....shrug

Snerk!!!

You really think that's witty, don't you?

Witty? No. It was faster than ****.

snipped total load of bull**** designed to support previous load of
total bull****

No, Wieber. There was no 264mph ride. You have some old junk
motorcycles that don't run and which you couldn't afford to license
anyway. You're just a wannabe biker. I used to be one of those... when
I was 14. One basket case and a lot of sweat equity turned me into an
actual biker. A feat you will not accomplish because talking about
riding is more important to you than riding. What are you doing right
now to become a biker? More talking!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 11 Apr 2017 17:53:38 +0700, Good Soldier Schweik
wrote:

But perhaps more to the point, I'm not the one that lied about my 387
MPH ride on the Jap motorcycle.

264 mph and it was a custom built drag bike. What...you have to lie
about everything?

---