Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default California economy booming? gummer not posting - must be working

Hooray for gummer! *Finally* he'll be able to pay those delinquent
property taxes. He...uh...he *is* going to pay them, right?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 28 Mar 2017 11:19:35 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 28 Mar 2017 10:03:32 -0700, Hopalong Hirschowitz
wrote:

Hooray for gummer! *Finally* he'll be able to pay those delinquent
property taxes. He...uh...he *is* going to pay them, right?

No! As I made perfectly clear a few days ago. "I choose to not pay my
property taxes, and only do so when forced to do so."
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!or...4/9RONLpH5EAAJ

You are a typical mentally ill leftist who was too busy sniffing
Hillarys seat cushions to learn reading comprehension. VBG Try to
remember those good old days when you are hanging from a lamp post.
They say Victory always comes to those who wait until the water is
cold and the time is right. Now that I have photos of you and
yours..I know you are a real mensch! A TROLL among trolls! A Lefty
among Lefties!! Buena!!

And by the way you dont have any proof Im working. I could be sailing
towards Hawaii right now, one hand on the wheel, the other on a sat
phone. Sucks to be anyone without a free sailboat. shrug

Of course you are not working. Who would even consider paying $75 an
hour to get a poor, old, feeble, fellow like you? Who would consider
paying one dollar an hour?

I was talking to a bloke the other day. He's got a kid, sounds much
like you, poor and sickly, but the kid does work. He tells me that the
kid gets $10 an hour to unload trucks down at the "dollar store".

Try the "Family Dollar" at 1045 Kern St, telephone +1 661-763-1967
they may be hiring.
--
Cheers,

Schweik