Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Work Clothes

On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 17:04:27 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

I am not optimistic about getting RCM back to being mostly on topic posts.

A conclusion I came to about a decade ago when folks like you were
happy to read death threats right here so long as they were against
"dems."

But did think that ridicule might have some effect.

Nope. Making fun of you encourages you, obviously.

I figure that people make off topic posts to get some feeling of importance.

Nope, you're not doing any figuring, just pointless posturing. Writing
off topic drivel complaining about off topic posts that you can't help
reading and responding to.

Pointing out how silly they look can't hurt.

Your opinion of your own posts is worth what readers paid for it.

I'll ask you a very easy question that you won't answer, but you might
write a paragraph, or multiple posts, dodging.

You just finished reading (don't pretend you didn't) one guy claim he
owned a bunch of property. Two others posted irrefutable proof it was
an incompetent lie. Do you still believe the lie? If you were to say,
then maybe the liar wouldn't keep lying, and you'd read fewer posts
ridiculing the lying.

Now I'll explain WHY you don't admit that your friend is lying. 1.
Because you're perfectly fine with lying, so long as the liar is from
your tribe. And there is the explanation for Trump's success. 2.
Because you like watching a good train wreck, and won't lift a
rhetorical finger to minimize the carnage.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 15:12:14 -0700, Hopalong Hirschowitz
wrote:

On 3/19/2017 2:53 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 14:13:06 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 2:47:46 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:

Yeah, really. You get your knickers in a knot over people posting
political stuff here, but you do it yourself, and the only reason you
express your chumpy unhappiness with it is because it is your "side"
that is getting savaged.

Oh yee of little intellect. My side is not being savaged. And I agree I have posted some things that are not metalworking, but no way close to the number you have posted. And my ratio of off topic posts to on topic posts is much smaller than your ratio. Your off topic posts are pretty much 100 % of what you post.

You are just a pathetic person who has to post irrelevant things in RCM to satisfy your longing to be someone. And has to post about those less fortunate because you are too small to be magnanimous.

Dan

Widdle Wuddy Canoli has a streak of hate and vileness a kilometer wide
running through him.

That's what *everyone* thinks of you, loser.

"everyone" means you and the other nyms you use.

Sucks to be you.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 2:47:46 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:

Yeah, really. You get your knickers in a knot over people posting
political stuff here, but you do it yourself, and the only reason you
express your chumpy unhappiness with it is because it is your "side"
that is getting savaged.

Oh yee of little intellect.

Whoyakidding? You don't like seeing Wieber getting kicked. You're
trying to defend him. Lacking ammunition, you make stuff up. Same
loser strategy Wieber has perfected.

(VBG)

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 14:56:40 -0700, Hopalong Hirschowitz
wrote:

On 3/19/2017 2:06 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 11:49:53 -0700, Hopalong Hirschowitz
wrote:

On 3/19/2017 5:54 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 20:25:30 -0700, Hopalong Hirschowitz
wrote:

On 3/18/2017 4:00 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 11:11:01 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 1:41:48 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:

Howdy. Can you help locate the gummer lament from a few years back
about how he was broke and had no work and couldn't afford to move to a
state that has work?

Why the hell would I do that? Just so you can post another off topic message.
I might think about helping you if you ever posted anything interesting about metal working.

Dan

Dan..he doesnt know ANYTHING about metalworking, or even woodworking.

But I do recognize a deadbeat dole-scrounging zero-prospects loser - you
- when I see one.

Of course you do. Indeed.

Yep. No one could miss you.

Oh for sure eh!

(VBG)

So whats on your dinner menu this evening? Cornbread and beans with a
box of milk?

Braised lamb shanks.\

So you are going to have chicken wings from Micky Ds for Sunday dinner

(VBG)

Or did you save your money for that pint of Wild Turkey or that hit of
tweek?

I leave that stuff to your kid.

He has been strait and sober for 12 yrs so far.

That's your fault he's like that, you know.

Whirled Peas is my fault too.

(VBG)

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 15:06:00 -0700, Hopalong Hirschowitz
wrote:

On 3/19/2017 2:23 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 07:41:10 -0700, Caroline Says wrote:

On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 16:02:37 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 15:32:15 -0700, Caroline Says wrote:

On Thu, 16 Mar 2017 10:41:56 -0700, Rudy Canoza
wrote:

Can you help locate the gummer lament from a few years back
about how he was broke and had no work and couldn't afford to move to a
state that has work? I know it was well before the one from September
2015 in which he was moaning about having three or four vehicles and
*none* of them was operating. I think it may have been as early as
2014. I'm coming up empty.

There have been so many, but perhaps this is the thread you're
thinking of, from '09. Gotta love this quote: "Frankly...there isnt
much that I cant do." Bwahahaha!
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!to...Z04U%5B1-25%5D
Anyway, Trump said he's bringing all the jobs back to the rust belt.
So it should be a no-brainer for Wieber to move in now with Tom
Gardner. Just for a few days, Just until he gets on his feet, mind
you. LOL

-------------------------
California is dying as an industrial power. It at one time was the 7th
largest economy in the world. No longer. Its the #3 hardest hit state
in the looming Great Depression Part Deux, only behind Michigan with
its Rust Belt.

And Im not getting any work in my current trade, machine tool repair.

So Ive been looking around a bit at other states for employment..and
Id like to ask you folks for your input.

Some prelims...

Im 56yrs old, had some medical issues, now largely resolved.

Im tecnically oriented and can troubleshoot electrionics at assembly
level, machine, lathe and mill, can fix complex mechanical assemblies,
can weld, do woodworking, gunsmithing, can do commecial and industrial
electricial. Ive worked as a lumberjack, oil field roughneck etc etc
etc.

Frankly...there isnt much that I cant do. I detest retail work, paper
work, suit and tie work. Im honest, motivated, self starter,
experinced in job requirements and meeting them. I deal well with
others and can supervise others well. However..Ive spent my life
working as an individual technician and dont fit well in a herd.
Shrug. Im good at what I do..far too many out there simply sucking on
the paycheck.

Give me a task, tell me where the parts are..and go away. Ill finish
the job and ask for another.

So anyways..Ive been considering moving out of California..after being
here for 30+ yrs.

Idaho is simply one of the states Im considering but the one Im
focused on at the moment.

If anyone has suggestions for other states..feel free to toss em
in..Id be happy to look at them.

I figure Im good for another 15-20 yrs working. Shrug

So anyone have any good or bad things to say about Idaho? Its
economy, chances for growth and employment and so forth.

Im interested in perhaps moving out of California...heading anyplace
that I can prosper enough to keep myself and my family alive and
eating regularly.

Anyone?

Im not moving tommorow, next week or next month. Next
year...shrug...gotta have someplace to go, before figuring out how to
get there.

Gunner

Pretty good post

How is describing the need to move, "good?"

Clear, descriptive and accurate. That's good.
You of course wont even admit who you are...because you are incapable
or unwilling to let people know what an utter loser and ****tard you
have been all your life.

if I might say so myself.

You are the ONLY person who will say it was "good." Everyone else
thinks it's pathetic at best.

That's their choice. Afterall..it was 17 yrs ago.

It's even *worse* today. Your prospects are worse, and you are even
*more* stuck in squalor.

The opinion of a felon who lives in a long term halfway house is noted
with much snickering.

Of course that was 8 yrs
ago,

... when you were still pretending to own the land your mobile sits
on, and when there were still a few people willing to help you with
ideas.

I own the lot behind me, the one to the north of me and the one across
the street.

You don't own any of those.

Proof:

1. go to the Kern County Assessor/Record property search page:
http://assessor.co.kern.ca.us/propertysearch/index.php

2. in Property Search From set the search type to Address,
and key in '326 Olive Ave' in the address box; click Search button

3. in the results page, gummer's dump is the first one listed, with
an ATN/APN number of 039-303-04-00-2. That's a link; click on it

4. In the property profile window, click on the View Parcel Map link;
it will prompt you to save or open the .TIF file; open it. gummer's
dump is in the block with '303' in an oval right below the block.
His dump is the second from the bottom in that block, on the left,
with two numbers in circles over it: 04 and 20. Look closely to
the upper right of the 20 in the circle; you'll see the letters
'MH'. That means "manufactured home." gummer's dump is the only
one in that block that has it (there's one other one over to the
west in block 301.)

Here's the property search result for parcel 20 (in the circle):
http://tinyurl.com/zbm3nxg If you look at that, you'll see the
same site address, 326 Olive Av Taft, and then in the Use Code box,
you'll see '9501 - UNSECURED MH IN ANY OTHER ZONE'. In the
assessor/recorder use codes page,
http://recorder.co.kern.ca.us/assess...?page=usecodes
look for 9501 and you'll find:
'9501 - Unsecured manufactured home in any other zone' Indeed,
gummer lives in a shabby double-wide!

Is that some surprise? Odd. You just found this out? Snicker.

5. Back in the main property information page for 039-303-04-00-2, note
the recorded documents. These are listed in descending date
recorded. They are all deeds. The most recent one is 211112561.
Select and copy that into your clipboard.

6. Now go to the Assessor/Recorder Online page for the recorder's
office at http://recorderonline.co.kern.ca.us/ On the menu at left,
click on the Official Documents link, then in the next window under
Select Search Type click on Document Number.

7. Paste the document number you copied above into the From box and
click the Search button. You'll get a summary page of information
about the deed. At the left the document number is listed as a
link; click on it.

8. More information is displayed. You'll see that the grantors are
several trusts along with an investment company, and the grantee
is another real estate investment company.

*gummer does not own the property*

9. Repeat as you wish for each of the other listed documents that you
saw back on the property information page. gummer's name is not
on any of the deeds.

Search Type to APN. In the search value box, key in the parcel
numbers for the properties to the south and north of gummer's dump.
The ending numbers are indicated by the values in circles on the
parcels. The parcel to the south of gummer is 03, and the one to
the north is 05. The parcels have to be entered without hyphens,
so the one to the south is 03930303, and the one to the north is
03930305.

11. Searching for 03930303, we see that the street address is actually
on Wood St, the street that intersects Olive Av south of gummer's
dump. Taking the most recent document number, 201158812 - a deed -
and searching the documents database as in step 7, we find that
the grantor was South Taft Property, Inc, and the grantee is
Carlos Mena. *gummer does not own this property*

Of course not. Carlos however died 2 yrs ago and the next of kin just
sold it to a wetback family on land contract. Nice young couple with
several kids.

12. Searching for 03930305, we see that the street address is 322
Olive Ave, next door to gummer (326). The most recently recorded
document is 208048103 - a deed. Looking at this deed as in
step 7, we find that the grantor was Rosemarie Torres, and the
grantees are Don and Deanna Gooch. *gummer does not own it*

13. Just to be sure, we'll look at the parcels behind these three as
indicated on the parcel map: 03930317, 03930318 and 03930319.

03930317 - gummer is not on any of the deeds associated with parcel
03930318 - gummer is not on any of the deeds associated with parcel
03930319 - gummer is not on any of the deeds assocaited with parcel

*gummer doesn't own any property in the block*

Here's another interesting thing to note, regarding the acreage of the
parcels:

03930303: .14
03930304: .16 (gummer's dump)
03930305: .13
03930317: .14
03930318: .16
03930319: .22

All six parcels together add up to .95 of an acre. So much for gummer's
"ranch".

As for the lie about owning across the street:

1. Across the street is parcel 039-302-19.

2. Following the methodology above, we find the most recent deed
document is 205158879

3. Document search shows the grantee to be Isidro Garcia Camargo

*gummer does not own this parcel*

4. Just to be safe, we repeat for parcels to the south and to the
north of "across the street" from gummer. South is 039-302-20,
and north is 039-302-18. The most recent deed for 039-302-18 is
206313436, while that for 039-302-20 is 205348126.

5. These reveal the grantees for these parcels to be "Shea Estates
Development Inc." and John Ashcraft, respectively.

*gummer does not own these parcels*

You do not own any real property.

When your pimp of a father corks off back in Michigan, perhaps he'll
leave his shack to you.

Land contract payments to 3 owners. Highest price lot was $8k, lowest
was $5k. Payments are very low, as the land is not going to be used
in the foreseeable future and there is no future for any of the land.

(VBG)

When the land becomes mine, I may simply move my mobil home to one of
those lots, probably the one at 327 Olive. Its bigger than mine and
the current owner of the lot Im on, can whistle for rent. $64k is
what he offered it to me for.snicker...oh **** yes. This will be
after filling the septic system with gravel. Ive been on this lot
since 1987. 3 owners since then. Im nothing more than an investment.
The town is dying away with little or no hope for any growth. I will
be dead or gone and it will simply blow away in the wind.

Oh..Dad doesnt live in Michigan. Hasnt for hummm..7 yrs or so. He
remarried a couple years ago and they have started a new business that
seems to be blossoming. All the power to them.

And you are still living in a halfway house with a bunch of other
felons and drug addicts, and desperately try to inflict pain on
others.

You must have zero self respect. But then..we already knew that.

Guess what...I really dont care. (VBG) I dont care how many nyms you
use, I dont care that you are a convicted felon living in a scummy
halfway house long term with other scum of the earth, and frankly..I
simply dont care that Im your obssesive hobby, something to
desperately try to make yourself feel important and superior to
someone. (Grin)

You dont mean a thing to me. I didnt miss you in the slightest bit
when I was gone and I slept pretty soundly both then..and now.

(VBG)

But keep up the good work, it gives you something to do and I get to
bat you around when I have nothing better to do.

Gunner, back to machining an outboard motor bracket.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 07:39:35 -0700, Caroline Says wrote:

On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 16:05:27 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I dont brag about how much pain I can cause

No, you do a LOT of bragging about that, and it's pretty goddamned
funny.

For example - "Ive not gutted anyone in a number of years, and Id love
to see if I can still make a man scream as I cut out his guts"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....0c10adbedb9f8a

Thats hardly a brag, its honest curiosity. I dont know if I still have
fine control of a nice sharp K-bar. Id love to find out. Are you
avaialble?

As for the posts from 2009...snicker..you Ranger Suck Anyone?

Laugh laugh laugh.

...I simply do it.

No, you *do* nothing except write more hilariously impotent threats.

Threats? Where

What email? Won't any of Wieber's online "friends" help him with his
confusion? Nope. They all learned many years ago that he is doomed to
perpetual failure.

Of course they did. Now they simply humor me.

(VBG)

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I dont brag about how much pain I can cause

No, you do a LOT of bragging about that, and it's pretty goddamned
funny.

For example - "Ive not gutted anyone in a number of years, and Id love
to see if I can still make a man scream as I cut out his guts"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....0c10adbedb9f8a

Thats hardly a brag, its honest curiosity.

It's total bull**** is what it is. You've never "gutted" a man, period.
It's right there with all the other phony tuff-guy stuff.

...I simply do it.

No, you *do* nothing except write more hilariously impotent threats.

Threats? Where

chuckle

What email? Won't any of Wieber's online "friends" help him with his
confusion? Nope. They all learned many years ago that he is doomed to
perpetual failure.

Of course they did.

VBG

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

No, it really does mean "everyone" here, including your so-called friends.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

No. No one here believes that. You tried that gag before. You've been
too broke for that. You've gone weeks without work for long stretches -
they'd all have foreclosed on you by now.

No land. That's settled.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Nope. Rosemary braised lamb shanks. Mrs. Hirschowitz has been after me
to make them for a while.

What did you fish out of the McDonald's dumpster for your sumptuous
repast, hmmmm?

(VBG)

Or did you save your money for that pint of Wild Turkey or that hit of
tweek?

I leave that stuff to your kid.

He has been strait and sober for 12 yrs so far.

Sure he has chuckle That's why he's still living at home.

That's your fault he's like that, you know.

Whirled Peas is my fault too.

The fact that your pup is a meth addict is your fault.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 2:47:46 PM UTC-4, Rudy Canoza wrote:

Yeah, really. You get your knickers in a knot over people posting
political stuff here, but you do it yourself, and the only reason you
express your chumpy unhappiness with it is because it is your "side"
that is getting savaged.

Oh yee of little intellect.

Whoyakidding? You don't like seeing Wieber getting kicked. You're
trying to defend him. Lacking ammunition, you make stuff up. Same
loser strategy Wieber has perfected.

(VBG)

You're still empty. What happened to that devastating Wieber wit?

chuckle

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

*gummer does not own these parcels*

You do not own any real property.

When your pimp of a father corks off back in Michigan, perhaps he'll
leave his shack to you.

Land contract payments to 3 owners.

Bwahahaha! So you expect readers to believe that you "own" property
that you're only making tiny payments on, and that you couldn't bother
to register the contracts against the title... why? And also to
believe that a guy who can't pay his rent, or the $100 a year in taxes
on his rotting mobile home, is nonetheless making payments on several
other parcels!

Highest price lot was $8k, lowest
was $5k.

If you didn't snicker bother to register these contracts, then
surely you protected your interest by keeping receipts for your
payments, right? Let's see them, and the "contracts." LOL

Payments are very low,

There are no payments. It's another spectacularly incompetent lie.

as the land is not going to be used
in the foreseeable future

That's true, at least from your perspective, which is much like a
dog's - moment to moment.

and there is no future for any of the land.

Aside from the obvious ridiculousness of that statement, the land is
worth something now, and will someday be worth more. But you will not
be around, and you'll croak with the same huge depressing regret that
makes you tell all these crazy lies - that you missed out on buying
land your entire life.

When the land becomes mine,

There should be a specific term for a logical fallacy which is also a
hilarious lie.

I may simply move my mobil home to one of
those lots,

No. You can't pay the rent or put a new roof on it or replace the
floor, but you dream of moving it! What will you be wearing during the
move? The $600 jeans you said you might buy!

probably the one at 327 Olive. Its bigger than mine

OMG, this just keeps getting better.

and
the current owner of the lot Im on, can whistle for rent.

No, Wieber. Face what every reader already knows. You will be lucky if
you can keep up with the rent sufficiently to stave off eviction. But
you have never and will never own any land. Think of every cigarette
and swig of soda over the decades as grains of sand. Gone,
unrecoverable, same as your credibility.

$64k is
what he offered it to me for.snicker...oh **** yes.

No. Your dump would fail any home inspection gloriously. You could at
least stall the deterioration but you prefer to sit there puking out
endless inanity.

This will be
after filling the septic system with gravel.

Ooh, you'll show him! By writing silly threats that are impossible
chuckle for him to see, right? If a copy of your post shows up in
his inbox, how do you imagine it will affect his willingness to put up
with your sporadic rent payments?

Ive been on this lot
since 1987.

I'm hearing a squatter's rights lament.

3 owners since then. Im nothing more than an investment.
The town is dying away with little or no hope for any growth. I will
be dead or gone and it will simply blow away in the wind.

No. It is a butthole for sure, but others are making a go of it there
and will continue to do so. Property values on Olive will improve once
your mobile is dozed and all the crap is moved back to the scrapyard.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 17:41:45 -0700, Hopalong Hirschowitz
wrote:

Wieber is a chronic and reflexive liar. Dan Caster charitably tried to
call them "tall tails" [sic] some time back, but he and all Wieber's
other sunshine allies know he's a liar. I don't get why they defend
him. Some of them seem like legitimate and honest conservatives, and I
would think they'd resent Wieber for being a Medicaid scrounger and then
lying about it. There seems to be some kind of nasty tribalism at play
here.

About the property ownership fables. The same evidence puts the lie to
all of them, and yet he only admits to lying about his own lot. And
recently he volunteered that he's behind on rent. I wonder if these
two things are an attempt to get in front of another sad fact he
expects to be revealed publicly. An ongoing eviction perhaps.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 5:47:58 PM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 11:55:35 -0700, Hopalong Hirschowitz
wrote:

Oh, you mean the poor mental case who has to hide your identity out of
pure fear?

No, no one is afraid of you. You've demonstrated for years that you
have no ability to act on your threats. You're *far* too timid ever to
try to carry them out, and it is brutally obvious you don't have
contacts with anyone who would do your bidding. You always waffle back
and forth between saying they weren't threats, then suggesting that
people are in fear, which they only would be if they *were* threats.
They were threats, all right, but everyone could always see they were
empty woofing.

Of course they are. Making threats these days could be actionable in
some locals.

So, changing nyms from post to post is a hobby of yours?

You going back to Rangers Suck anytime soon?

Or will you remain Widdle Wuddy Canoli?

---

Excuse me, Gummer, but for a guy who has such great investigative skills, you seem to be utterly confused. He's not me. I'm not him. And (speaking for myself) we're both happy about not being you.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 5:10:17 PM UTC-4, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 11:50:27 -0700, Hopalong Hirschowitz
wrote:

On 3/19/2017 6:00 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

wrote:

[...]

LOL! There's a huge and growing market for people who can troubleshoot
[...]

Pretty good post if I might say so myself. Of course that was 8 yrs
ago, and Im now 63.

And you haven't done one ****ing thing to improve your prospects.

Cites?

chuckle

So you cant produce any. Thats fascinating. Not unexpected, but
still....

Or is it just ignorance on your part?
Of course it is.

Laugh laugh laugh!!

Btw..I just missed out a job for a company, that went to a young sharp
guy

QED

QED? What...that I lost a job to a sharp young kid right out of the
Navy? I wouldnt expect anything else. Vets should get first pick.

But then...you never did serve.

Cowards never do, and the mentally ill are disqualified.

Sucks to be you doesnt it.

Snerk!!

---

But you told us that YOU are a vet. Or are you now admitting to another whopper?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 8:41:39 PM UTC-4, Hopalong Hirschowitz wrote:

Wieber is a chronic and reflexive liar. Dan Caster charitably tried to
call them "tall tails" [sic] some time back, but he and all Wieber's
other sunshine allies know he's a liar.

I did call them tall tails. I can not believe you think they are not. I think he post them just to get a rise out of gullible fools.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 8:50:25 PM UTC-4, Caroline Says wrote:

You just finished reading (don't pretend you didn't) one guy claim he
owned a bunch of property. Two others posted irrefutable proof it was
an incompetent lie. Do you still believe the lie?

What is this STILL believe crap.

If you were to say,
then maybe the liar wouldn't keep lying, and you'd read fewer posts
ridiculing the lying.

Now I'll explain WHY you don't admit that your friend is lying. 1.
Because you're perfectly fine with lying, so long as the liar is from
your tribe. And there is the explanation for Trump's success. 2.
Because you like watching a good train wreck, and won't lift a
rhetorical finger to minimize the carnage.

How stupid can you be. Evidently pretty stupid from what I read. I grew up where telling tall tails is considered an art form. You on the other hand , do not seem to have any talent for fiction.

I find it funny that anyone would go to the trouble write long posts about how you can prove Gunner is pulling your leg. Absolutely wasted effort. Gunner 1 Caroline 0.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 2:09:47 PM UTC-4, Hopalong Hirschowitz wrote:

I can not believe you think they are not.

You're an idiot. Wieber insists every one of them is factual.

Ha, Ha, Ha. And you believe Wieber. What an idiot!

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3/20/2017 11:10 AM, wrote:
On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 8:50:25 PM UTC-4, Caroline Says wrote:

You just finished reading (don't pretend you didn't) one guy claim he
owned a bunch of property. Two others posted irrefutable proof it was
an incompetent lie. Do you still believe the lie?

What is this STILL believe crap.

If you were to say,
then maybe the liar wouldn't keep lying, and you'd read fewer posts
ridiculing the lying.

Now I'll explain WHY you don't admit that your friend is lying. 1.
Because you're perfectly fine with lying, so long as the liar is from
your tribe. And there is the explanation for Trump's success. 2.
Because you like watching a good train wreck, and won't lift a
rhetorical finger to minimize the carnage.

How stupid can you be. Evidently pretty stupid from what I read. I grew up where telling tall tails is considered an art form.

*tales*, you illiterate bonehead.

But in cultures where tall tales is an art form, the teller eventually
acknowledges that his tales are fictional. Wieber insists that all his
stupid lies are factual. He says he really *did* ride a motorcycle at
264mph on a public road. He swears he really *did* five one-handed
pull-ups in his early 50s with this skinny-armed physique
https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...22097241260450

Yeah, yeah, before Wieber starts spluttering that that photo was taken
three years (barely) after his manly feat, no one believes he had a
physique appreciably different in 2005.

You on the other hand , do not seem to have any talent for fiction.

It's not creative fiction. He's simply engaged in garden-variety lying,
same as his yarns about why he can earn a living.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 1:59:26 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 8:41:39 PM UTC-4, Hopalong Hirschowitz wrote:

Wieber is a chronic and reflexive liar. Dan Caster charitably tried to
call them "tall tails" [sic] some time back, but he and all Wieber's
other sunshine allies know he's a liar.

I did call them tall tails. I can not believe you think they are not. I think he post them just to get a rise out of gullible fools.

Dan

No he doesn't. Most of them begin as a transparent attempt to put someone else down, or to puff up his credentials as an "expert." Then he elaborates them to double-down on the authenticity of his story.

It's the behavior of a chronic liar, not of a spinner of tales.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 11:10:52 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 8:50:25 PM UTC-4, Caroline Says wrote:

You just finished reading (don't pretend you didn't) one guy claim he
owned a bunch of property. Two others posted irrefutable proof it was
an incompetent lie. Do you still believe the lie?

What is this STILL believe crap.

If you were to say,
then maybe the liar wouldn't keep lying, and you'd read fewer posts
ridiculing the lying.

Now I'll explain WHY you don't admit that your friend is lying. 1.
Because you're perfectly fine with lying, so long as the liar is from
your tribe. And there is the explanation for Trump's success. 2.
Because you like watching a good train wreck, and won't lift a
rhetorical finger to minimize the carnage.

How stupid can you be.

Not as stupid as somebody who takes on the fool's errand of trying to
write work-around excuses for Wieber.

Evidently pretty stupid from what I read. I grew up where telling tall tails is considered an art form.
You on the other hand , do not seem to have any talent for fiction.

I find it funny that anyone would go to the trouble write long posts about how
you can prove Gunner is pulling your leg. Absolutely wasted effort. Gunner 1 Caroline 0.

Dan

Here is my prediction you snipped out: "I'll ask you a very easy
question that you won't answer, but you might write a paragraph, or
multiple posts, dodging."

And, exactly as I predicted, here you are writing multiple posts,
dodging.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 10:59:21 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 8:41:39 PM UTC-4, Hopalong Hirschowitz wrote:

Wieber is a chronic and reflexive liar. Dan Caster charitably tried to
call them "tall tails" [sic] some time back, but he and all Wieber's
other sunshine allies know he's a liar.

I did call them tall tails.

And that is your silly way of avoiding calling a spade a spade.

I can not believe you think they are not.

NOBODY believes them any more, and your pretending that anyone does is
a tactic beyond weak.

I think he post them just to get a rise out of gullible fools.

He posts them because he thinks that fellow rightards like you might
believe them. Every time you write one of your flanking support posts,
he takes it as encouragement. You like encouraging him, and don't
really mind how self destructive it is for him. Classic rightard
"friendship."
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 2:10:55 PM UTC-4, wrote:
[...]

Stick to your day job, Dan. You don't recognize what's going on at all.

Gunner's entire approach, once he realizes that he's been caught, is to bob and weave and to attack the other party. He does it all the time. Some people recognize it, and some don't. Your conclusion is just something you've made up to satisfy yourself.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 2:43:00 PM UTC-4, Hopalong Hirschowitz wrote:

But in cultures where tall tales is an art form, the teller eventually
acknowledges that his tales are fictional.

Do you have a cite for that? The tellers I know all claim every bit of their tale is true.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 3:49:37 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Stick to your day job, Dan. You don't recognize what's going on at all.

Ed Huntress

What I do see is Gunner 1 Ed 0

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 3:51:31 PM UTC-4, Caroline Says wrote:

Dan's name is veeeery close to going on "the list." LOL

Which list?

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 6:40:16 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 3:49:37 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Stick to your day job, Dan. You don't recognize what's going on at all.

Ed Huntress

What I do see is Gunner 1 Ed 0

Dan

That's what I mean. You look at Gunner, a lying, slandering jerk, and you find comfort there.

Either you can't see what's going on, or that's your tribe.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3/20/2017 6:58 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 12:44:03 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 1:59:26 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 8:41:39 PM UTC-4, Hopalong Hirschowitz wrote:

Wieber is a chronic and reflexive liar. Dan Caster charitably tried to
call them "tall tails" [sic] some time back, but he and all Wieber's
other sunshine allies know he's a liar.

I did call them tall tails. I can not believe you think they are not. I think he post them just to get a rise out of gullible fools.

Dan

No he doesn't. Most of them begin as a transparent attempt to put someone else down, or to puff up his credentials as an "expert." Then he elaborates them to double-down on the authenticity of his story.

It's the behavior of a chronic liar, not of a spinner of tales.

I have the feeling that it is a bit more than chronic. I suspect that
it is more a matter of a denial of reality, that he is a lifelong
failure, primarily due to his own lack of effort.

I think gummer has made a fair amount of effort in the past, but it was
all badly conceived, misdirected and badly executed. That was the past.
Now, I truly believe he's paralyzed. He truly has no idea what to do,
and he can't even make any progress in trying to figure out what to do.
He's completely stuck, and has no idea how to get unstuck.

I know a fellow whose wife died last summer, leaving two school-age kids
(12 or 13, and 16). He seems better, but he describes life, still, as
"just putting one foot in front of the other." I truly believe gummer
doesn't even know how to do that.

One might even use the term "psychotic" liar.

I guess it all comes down to whether or not gummer believes his own
bull****. He claims it's all true. His very close friend and staunch
supporter, Dan Caster, insists the stories are all "tall tails [sic]",
and seems to suggest that gummer knows they are. It's hard to tell from
text posts in Usenet if gummer believes the bull**** or not. If he
does, then there definitely is some kind of mental defect in play. I
don't know if it's psychosis, but it's something pretty deep in him.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 8:12:30 PM UTC-4, wrote:

That's what I mean. You look at Gunner, a lying, slandering jerk, and you find comfort there.

Ed, stop acting like an idiot. I don't find any comfort from Gunner. ] am just not emotionally involved. In Gunner I see someone that does not always tell the truth. You see this as a lying slandering jerk, while I see it as someone poking people with the verbal equivalent of a sharp stick.

I do not understand why people get worked up over Gunner. He is what he is, and there is not much that I can do about it. And also not much that you can do about it. So I just accept it and you get worked up over it. There are lots better things to get emotional about.

Dan

Either you can't see what's going on, or that's your tribe.

I can see what is going on. Gunner is poking you and you are getting upset..

I do not have a tribe. Who wrote the book about inner directed people, outer directed people and traditional directed people? Anyway I am pretty much inner directed or maybe tradition directed. But in either case not tribal.

Dan
--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 9:58:27 PM UTC-4, wrote:

It's the behavior of a chronic liar, not of a spinner of tales.

I have the feeling that it is a bit more than chronic. I suspect that
it is more a matter of a denial of reality, that he is a lifelong
failure, primarily due to his own lack of effort.

One might even use the term "psychotic" liar.
--
Cheers,

Schweik

I knew a man once that was a chronic liar. If it was a sunny day , he would say it was raining. I never understood him. It was not as if he was going to profit from saying it was raining. He was a nice guy. Did not put people down. Was friendly and courteous. But you just could not trust anything he said.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 10:15:35 PM UTC-4, Hopalong Hirschowitz wrote:

very close friend and staunch
supporter, Dan Caster, insists the stories are all "tall tails [sic]",
and seems to suggest that gummer knows they are.

More lies by Hopalong. I am not a close friend of Gunners. Have never been within a thousand miles of Taft ( well except for once when I was working in LA. But that was a big rush job with overtime and no time to do much other than work and sleep.)

And not what I call a staunch supporter. A staunch supporter would be saying he saw Gunner the day after his 264 mph motorcycle ride, and describe how Gunner was still a bit shaky. No the closest I come to being a supporter is the laughing I do when I read some of the posts about Gunner. And that has little to do with Gunner and a lot to do with how funny some of the posts are .

Dan
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Dan Dan..Ive spent years working on this bizzaro getting him all
worked up..dont screw up my lifes work.

Gunner, back from sailing his latest boat. Absolutely marvelous
boat!! Wind was sporadic and flakey..sigh...but the boat is great!!

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 19:21:41 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

[...]

Slow Eddy has to have something to make up his days since he
"retired". His wife hates having him around, his friends are all
dead or moved away, and he has nothing else to do except be a dick.

---