Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Heidenhain TNC 151 Controller wont finish start cycle any ideas

We have an old Bridgeport Interact with a Heidenhain TNC 151 Controller.
It has not been run in a few years. I wanted to do a canned cycle today
but it will not finish the boot cycle. It finishes the memory test then
show power interrupt. So I push the CE and the Pass over z - reference
mark, Pass over y - reference mark, Pass over x - reference mark, axes
show up on the screen and this is were I am hung up. I can not do anything
from here. Any idea? Thank you so much

Mike B

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...id-602952-.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

replying to Mike, aron eggleton wrote:
push the yellow button to turn on your motors then press the green cycle start
button and it will move. keep feed low so it wont crash extreme limit
switches.

--
for full context, visit http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...id-602952-.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 8:18:08 AM UTC-5, aron eggleton wrote:
replying to Mike, aron eggleton wrote:
push the yellow button to turn on your motors then press the green cycle start
button and it will move. keep feed low so it wont crash extreme limit
switches.

--
for full context, visit http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...id-602952-.htm

You do understand that the original post was from 2 1/2 years ago, don't you? It would make quite a story if the guy was still waiting after all this time for his controller to boot.