Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Clausing 1300 collet closer

i recently purchase a clausing 1300 that included a collet closer. i have no use for it if someone is interested. send me a message

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
i recently purchase a clausing 1300 that included a collet closer. i have
no use for it if someone is interested. send me a message

Thanks Jeff.

Bob

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
news
wrote in message
i recently purchase a clausing 1300 that included a collet closer. i have
no use for it if someone is interested. send me a message

Thanks Jeff.

Bob

It arrived today. Thank you.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2/27/2017 9:46 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 5 Feb 2017 12:14:02 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

i recently purchase a clausing 1300 that included a collet closer. i have no use for it if someone is interested. send me a message

Jeff...is this collet closer still available?

Well, well! Look who just got a GoFundMe account to pay for Usenet service!