Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default The GEET fuel processor

Anyone ever heard of Paul Pantone and his GEET fuel processor?

Any first hand experience with the free plans?

http://www.geet.nl/indexeng.php

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Here's all I need to know: "When Pantone refused to sell out on his
patents and technology, he was framed for securities fraud and
railroaded to a mental ward ..."

Bob
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Very interesting story though...

The GEET Plasma Reactor

Though the GEET technology has struggled for acceptance in the United States,
the it has been much more popular and respected in Europe and other places
around the world, where it is the subject in college curriculum and is being
pursued commercially by far more groups, including a helicopter application.

Simply put, the GEET, which stands for Global Environmental Energy Technology,
is a reaction chamber that involves engine exhaust flowing one direction, along
a magnetic rod of a specified length (particular to the vehicle and fuel), with
the fuel flowing in the opposite direction. Somehow, the fuel goes into a form
of plasma, at a temperature much lower than it is usually created using
electrical arcs. The plasma causes the fuel molecules to disassociate into
their elemental form, where they recombine into syngas, which burns more readily
and with less waste than petrol.

Many waste-to-energy methods use a high intensity plasma arc to convert the
incoming waste feedstock into syngas, which can be burned as fuel. The
relatively low temperature plasma creation in the patented GEET reactor is also
why other substances can be added to the fuel and be burned as fuel, including
the signature pickle juice, Windex, pee, and even water. But these well-founded
and documented claims sounded like science fiction to the Utah judicial system,
who presumed that Paul must have something wrong in the head.

In the interview, I mentioned to Paul that in preparation for the interview I
was reviewing some stories we've posted while he was incarcerated, and I was
struck by one that noted that a "plasma-assisted combustion" process reported by
Los Alamos National Laboratories provides mainstream documentation of his
claims. Paul pointed out that two of the men in that research group at Los
Alamos were trained by him in his GEET course. He said there were also four
people from NASA who attended his course, though not as representing NASA.

He also mentioned that when a story came out about MIT's "Plasmatron", that he
got around 200 emails from people saying, "Hey, that's your technology!"
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

... a magnetic rod of a specified length ...
Somehow, the fuel goes into a form of plasma, at a temperature much
lower than it is usually created using electrical arcs. ...

This is the kind of stuff that sets off my BS detector, loudly.

Bob

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bob Engelhardt wrote:
... a magnetic rod of a specified length ...
Somehow, the fuel goes into a form of plasma, at a temperature much
lower than it is usually created using electrical arcs. ...

This is the kind of stuff that sets off my BS detector, loudly.

Bob

Yeah, probably.

But there could be something there as well.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Oh yeah, "even water can be burned as fuel".

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus11997 wrote:
Oh yeah, "even water can be burned as fuel".

ig? was that irony? Skepticism?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-07-28, cavelamb wrote:
Ignoramus11997 wrote:
Oh yeah, "even water can be burned as fuel".

ig? was that irony? Skepticism?

I was referring to this sentence:

``The relatively low temperature plasma creation in the patented GEET
reactor is also why other substances can be added to the fuel and be
burned as fuel, including the signature pickle juice, Windex, pee, and
even water. ''
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 27 Jul 2009 18:54:16 -0500, Ignoramus11997
wrote:

Oh yeah, "even water can be burned as fuel".

After installing all of the fuel saving gadgets on my first car, I had
to stop every hundred miles and drain the gas tank!
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-07-28, cavelamb wrote:
Ignoramus11997 wrote:
Oh yeah, "even water can be burned as fuel".

ig? was that irony? Skepticism?

I was referring to this sentence:

``The relatively low temperature plasma creation in the patented GEET
reactor is also why other substances can be added to the fuel and be
burned as fuel, including the signature pickle juice, Windex, pee, and
even water. ''

That guy brewed too much apple jack in the joint.

Wes

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

John R. Carroll wrote:

On 2009-07-28, cavelamb wrote:
Ignoramus11997 wrote:
Oh yeah, "even water can be burned as fuel".

ig? was that irony? Skepticism?

I was referring to this sentence:

``The relatively low temperature plasma creation in the patented GEET
reactor is also why other substances can be added to the fuel and be
burned as fuel, including the signature pickle juice, Windex, pee,
and even water. ''

That guy brewed too much apple jack in the joint.

LOL
True indeed Wes. Passenger vehicles will never be powered by and combination
of pee and Windex.
Windex is expensive and if people started burning their pee, BeVmo wouldn't
have one of the key ingredients for Budweiser.
What would American's do then?

Remember the fellow who found out how to burn sea water?
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/...n3246430.shtml

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not suggesting this will ever be a
cheap fuel source.

But if the loony had a way of vaporizing fuels better than a carb
did, he'd have had something.

Also, recall that his work was back before lean burn computer controls
were common.

There are a some serious hotrodders near here.

A couple of '66 Mustangs, a 68 Camero and a '69 Firebird.

When they drive by you can SMELL them.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...
John R. Carroll wrote:

On 2009-07-28, cavelamb wrote:
Ignoramus11997 wrote:
[...]

Richard, the bottom line on these things is that if they claim to get more
energy out of the system than you put in, they're a hoax. It's like
unmasking a magic trick; just look for the source of energy inputs. In the
case of this "burning water," it's the energy absorbed from the radio-wave
emissions. You can do the same thing by adding heat ( a whole lotta heat),
or by electrolyzing it with DC electricity. This is just another way to add
the energy (AC electricity, in this case) needed to dissociate water into
oxygen and hydrogen. But there is no net energy gain. It's always a loss,
large or small.

Also, recall that his work was back before lean burn computer controls
were common.

It has nothing to do with it.

There are a some serious hotrodders near here.

A couple of '66 Mustangs, a 68 Camero and a '69 Firebird.

When they drive by you can SMELL them.

If you want a good smell, go to your local circle track and smell the
alky-burners. But you missed the days of the really good stuff, which ended
in the early '60s for the most part: methanol and castor oil. Umm, mmm. g

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2009-07-28, cavelamb wrote:
Ignoramus11997 wrote:
Oh yeah, "even water can be burned as fuel".

ig? was that irony? Skepticism?

I was referring to this sentence:

``The relatively low temperature plasma creation in the patented GEET
reactor is also why other substances can be added to the fuel and be
burned as fuel, including the signature pickle juice, Windex, pee, and
even water. ''

That guy brewed too much apple jack in the joint.

Some pee might have gotten into his brew accidentally also... He could
have confused it with signature pickle juice...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:
"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...
John R. Carroll wrote:

On 2009-07-28, cavelamb wrote:
Ignoramus11997 wrote:
[...]

As usual, Ed, you missed my point to make your point. (sorry).

How much energy is in gasoline?

Just how efficient do you think our engines are?

And as for smell, it's not a GOOD smell.

It's the unburned fuel in the exhaust.

And computer controls have EVERYTHING to do with that not being a
common smell any nore.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:
John R. Carroll wrote:

On 2009-07-28, cavelamb wrote:
Ignoramus11997 wrote:
[...]

Whatever.
As long as it isn't the pee in Bud. Being victimized by a criminal isn't
something that concerns me overly but there are a lot of Bud drinkers in
America and having them go on a tear should frighten anyone G

--
John R. Carroll

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

John R. Carroll wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
John R. Carroll wrote:

On 2009-07-28, cavelamb wrote:
Ignoramus11997 wrote:
[...]

I can't believe you drink that weak ****...

Tell me it ain't so, John!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"John R. Carroll" wrote:

Windex is expensive and if people started burning their pee, BeVmo wouldn't
have one of the key ingredients for Budweiser.

I thought the secret ingredient in Bud was Clydesdale P*ss.

You must be confusing human p*ss with Corona.

Wes
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Oh no. Corona and Dos Equis are rodent ****.

--
John R. Carroll

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

cavelamb wrote:
John R. Carroll wrote:
cavelamb wrote:
John R. Carroll wrote:

On 2009-07-28, cavelamb wrote:
Ignoramus11997 wrote:
[...]

Hell no.
It ain't. I really don't drink beer at all but on the rare hot day I will.
Sam Adams isn't bad as long as it's ice cold.
Otherwise it's Canadian Molsens.

--
John R. Carroll

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

replying to Tim, Thomas Slain wrote:
Yes i met the man in arizona in 1997 and personally saw a tecumseh engine run
on iced ted and mountain dew. As this was long before his plans or kits were
available i have no experience with them.

--
for full context, visit http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...or-191849-.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

replying to Tim, Thomas Slain wrote:

Yes i met the man in arizona in 1997 and personally saw a tecumseh
engine run on iced ted and mountain dew. As this was long before
his plans or kits were available i have no experience with them.

How many years did it ferment? I've heard that marinuana oil is just as strong as diesel.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I meant Marijuana.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote in message
replying to Tim, Thomas Slain wrote:

Yes i met the man in arizona in 1997 and personally saw a tecumseh
engine run on iced ted and mountain dew. As this was long before
his plans or kits were available i have no experience with them.

How many years did it ferment? I've heard that marinuana oil is
just as strong as diesel.

I think I understand the scam of the magic power boosting engine
additive that used to be demonstrated at state fairs. They lean out
the engine until it barely runs and turn up the idle screw to
compensate. Pouring anything combustible including kerosine into the
warm engine's carb increases mixture strength and the high idle
setting makes it rev up.

Trick secret compartments are older than Jesus:
http://himedo.net/TheHopkinThomasPro...o/index-2.html

http://himedo.net/TheHopkinThomasPro...section18.html
"The result will be that sometimes pure water flows out, and again,
when the siphon is set free, a mixture; presently, on stopping the
vent, pure wine."

http://himedo.net/TheHopkinThomasPro...section59.html

-jsw