Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Did gummer freeze to death, or drown in the floods

On 3/20/2017 8:29 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 09:09:50 +0700,
wrote:

But face it, you are a failure. You are old, you don't have a job, you
are in frail health, your wife ran away with another man.... a number
of times, you are so poor that you can't pay your taxes....

Actually Im only 63, Im a functional workaholic,

Ha ha ha ha ha! You don't *work*, gummer - you keep telling us there
*is* no work for you.

I own my own business

chortle

and home,

chortle You own a ****ty rat-infested double-wide with bad floors,
bad roof, wood rot, many other problems. You *don't* own the land on
which it sits, and in fact you're in arrears on the land rent.

You own no other land - no "land contracts", chortle

Im in rather good health,

No, you're not. You've had coronary bypass surgery and a stroke.
You're overweight. You don't exercise. You smoke. You eat a ****ty
diet. Your cholesterol count and your blood pressure are atrocious.

You're a walking dead man - and no one will mourn you.

the wife has been back with mefor 16 yrs

Bull****. She was off with "Carl" several times in the last few years.

and I choose to not pay my property taxes,

No, that's not a "choice" - you have no money to pay them. You're a
deadbeat scrounger.

and only do sowhen forced to do so.

You never pay them. You haven't paid any in 35 years, and the only
reason the county hasn't seized your dump squat is they know no one will
buy it at a tax auction.

I also have 20 dogs. We do Australian shepherd
rescue, as shown by that photo I posted over the weekend.

You don't have 20 dogs, although it would surprise no one if you did.

Pathetic!

Yes.

endless bragging deleted

And you claim Im a braggart

Yes, because you are and you do.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

But face it, you are a failure. You are old, you don't have a job, you
are in frail health, your wife ran away with another man.... a number
of times, you are so poor that you can't pay your taxes....

Actually Im only 63,

Ok so far.

Im a functional workaholic,

Hahaha! A new definition of functional! What kind of "workaholic" who
really needs a job, spends so much time online destroying all chances
of employment?

I own my own business

You have a negative net worth. That means that you don't really own
ANYTHING.

and home,

No. You live in a doublewide that is worth less than you owe on it.
You are behind on your lot rent, almost certainly perpetually.

Im in rather good health,

No. You're a dead man walking.

the wife has been back with me
for 16 yrs

I doubt that's anything you should be bragging about. That opinion is
mostly based on what YOU'VE written about her, and the fact that she
can't do better.

and I choose to not pay my property taxes, and only do so
when forced to do so.

Yes, everyone knows that. So why have you lied so often about not
being able to pay them, and claiming you're catching up?

I also have 20 dogs.

Yikes.

We do Australian shepherd
rescue

No. You're a backyard breeder. It seems that the poor get some
pleasure from a constant stream of puppies and kittens. Neutering
would put too big a dent in the cigarette and soda budget, right?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 20:25:35 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I once had $250k in the bank.

When was this (lie)? Your lien record goes back nearly 35 years. It's
clear you've been broke most of your adult life.