Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Did gummer freeze to death, or drown in the floods

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 14:46:28 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I grossed $1600 last week.

Let's see those invoices and cancelled checks. Oh wait, you think
there might still be a reader who'd take your word for anything? LOL

The easiest way for anyone to see how you're doing financially is to
click on this link.
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C
That's where anyone can see that you couldn't afford $100 on two
separate occasions this year. And where they can also see that you
couldn't afford to pay your property taxes for DECADES.

Here's your chance, Wieber. Run out and scrounge up $100 to pay at
least one of those bills right now, so that you can keep pretending
you made the 1600.

Prediction: no payments, just more idiotic excuses.

What email, crackpot?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I grossed $1600 last week.

Let's see those invoices and cancelled checks. Oh wait, you think
there might still be a reader who'd take your word for anything? LOL

The easiest way for anyone to see how you're doing financially is to
click on this link.
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C
That's where anyone can see that you couldn't afford $100 on two
separate occasions this year. And where they can also see that you
couldn't afford to pay your property taxes for DECADES.

Here's your chance, Wieber. Run out and scrounge up $100 to pay at
least one of those bills right now, so that you can keep pretending
you made the 1600.

Prediction: no payments, just more idiotic excuses.

(Grin)

What email, crackpot?

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

rOn Tue, 14 Mar 2017 14:46:28 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 17:00:30 +0700,
wrote:

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 22:14:09 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 07:47:01 +0700,

wrote:

On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 06:12:41 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 19:18:28 +0700,

wrote:

On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 22:44:50 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 12 Mar 2017 09:46:12 +0700,

wrote:

On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 16:58:14 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Saturday, March 11, 2017 at 7:48:59 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sat, 11 Mar 2017 10:03:15 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 07 Mar 2017 06:19:11 +0700,

wrote:

On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 08:27:40 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 05 Mar 2017 12:49:21 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 05 Mar 2017 05:51:01 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Thu, 02 Mar 2017 08:51:14 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 22:20:45 -0800, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 09:14:51 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Yabbut, what would it cost for someone to buy the equipment and
components today, just starting out? Triple or more?

You can start reloading for a $100 bill. Or less if you hunt around
for used powder measure, press, dies and a scale.

People on eBay want more for a used RCBS than they cost new at a local
store ($269). But how about brass, primers, and boolies?

There are people on Ebay who charge more for shipping than the cost of
the item. I avoid them like Leftists. Such people are the scum of
the earth.
Like Leftists. (Grin)

Grok that, and ditto.

Or you can simply buy a hammer and a Lee Loader. While I have good
gear..I have at least 10 Lee Loaders for various cartridges. In
fact..I do most of my .303 British by resizing them in a Lee Loader.
Its easier on the 303 brass when they are truely necksized only (and
with most SMLE rifles..neck size only). If you dont know what neck
sizing is...

I do. (never say that around a woman) This is the first I've heard
about Lee Loaders. Cool tool. They're going for $25-35 on eBay.

Look for them at gun shows. You will often find em for $10. I do
suggest purchasing a used scale and powder measure, but you can indeed
use the little scoops to load them well enough for generic loadings.

I don't think my little 5Kgx1g electronic scale would be sensitive
enough.

It has to do "grains", not grams. Other than that..the small
electronic scales do work well enough.

If you are yard saleing...always keep an eye open for bullet molds,
reloading equipment, powder, primers and bullets. One will
occasionally find such, particularly in yard sales by widows. If you
have the slightest hint/idea that someone in the home was a
shooter/hunter/gun owner...ask if they have any such stuff for sale.
Its surprising how much stuff turns up, that the owner never thought
to sell. Same with guns. A large percentage of my toys came from
such. No sons to inherit, Da's Garand or Mauser has been tucked away
in the back of a closet since the 80s.

I think I've only seen 1 or 2 reloading parts at garbadj sales in 40
years. And the couple sets of reloading stations were eBayleftist
priced, $350-500. I rather doubt I'll get into reloading, but if I
did see a Lee Loader at $10 in a relevant caliber, I might grab it.

A pound of powder, a couple hundred primers, a box or two of bullets
or cast bullets (need cast..simply ask), brass and a Lee Loader will
set you back about $50-65 for a few hundred rounds of ammo. Go to
Wally World and buy 200 rds of say...30-30 or 06 and try to do that
for $65. Try to do that for $100...

Just saying...it can be really really cheap to reload decent ammo.
Given that factory ammo even at Wally World costs at minimum $18-40
for 20 rds of whatever rifle ammo...shrug.

Gunner

---

Goodness gracious, Whatever do you want all them there bullets for?

I ask as my granddad had two 20 round boxes in the kitchen drawer that
lasted him 30 years and he shot his deer every fall. You, on the other
hand talk about shooting at a stump and need hundreds of rounds. Quite
obviously you are either a terrible bad shot or you just like to hear
the noise.

I would imagine that a string of Chinese firecrackers would be a far
cheaper noise maker and ought to prove satisfactory to someone that
just wants to go "bang, bang, bang".

Shooting morbidly obese Canadians takes many rounds of ammo just to
bust through the many layers of goop.

Good Gracious! Several rounds to penetrate... What are you using a Red
Rider BB gun?

I think you should fall back on the Chinese firecrackers. The same
penetration ad all that lovely noise.
--
Cheers,

Schweik

Gunner is just the deviant and depraved sort of gun owner who has come to dominate the hunting/target shooting/collecting conversation of which I was a part for 50 years. His interest is primarily in fulfilling his fantasy of killing the people he blames for his own failings.

This has become a common type in the gun-owning community. There are plenty of us old-time gun owners left, but we don't yabber about our interests nearly as much. So the Gunners are the noisy face of gun owning in the US.

They are the dirtbag gun nutz. They're where gun ownership, and the legitimate traditions therof, have gone to die.

It is a whole different world :-(

I can remember when "going to the range" was to check out the new
modification to your varmint rifle to see if it would shoot 1/4" inch
groups.

Of course my grandfather who had killed his deer, or maybe more than
his share some years, probably never went to a shooting range in his
life and (depending on how active the game warden was) probably fired
one, or maybe a couple more, rounds a year from his Winchester 38-55.

Now, apparently, "shooting" is about making a lot of noise, thus the
comments about Chinese firecrackers.

You and Fast Eddy sure do make a lot of noise.

Certainly... and, obviously, we hit the target, don't we.

Only if you are tossing **** at each other. Anything else...no...no
you dont.

Nope. We are throwing **** at you.... and you are catching it.

Snicker....your aim is as poor as your intellect. (VBG)

But I guess when one gets old and feeble and has to live on charity
there isn't much else one can do. Is there?

Good question indeed. But given how hard you try to hide...its
unlikely we will ever find out.

Hide? Just like old gumball asche? Certainly.

Using a nym is hiding?

Everyone knows my full name is Mark R Wieber, 326 Olive Ave, Taft,
California.

Certainly "everyone" knows. Since some friendly chap published your
tax records.

So who are you?

\I should hope so. After all when you are outed what else can you do
but sit there with a sickly grin on your face?

But I thought you were bragging about your trip to L.A. and the two
twenty dollar bills you were going to make.?

Forty dollars? For a week's work? Good Lord! That is a dollar an
hour... I haven't worked that cheap since I was 16 years old. I've
heard about penny ante operators but you really take the cake.

$40? I grossed $1600 last week.

I see, you "grossed". What did you take home after taxes? Oh yes, I
forgot, you don't pay taxes do you.

Oh..you were lying again. But hey..thats no surprise, now is it?

Why in the world would anyone bother to tell lies about gunner? All
one has to do is repeat what gunner says and he immediately leaps up
and labels it as a lie.

Strange that, you seem so intent on demonstrating to the world that
you are, in fact, a liar..

What's next? Will you refute the "feeble old man" label by telling us
how you just won the Mr. America contest.
--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I grossed $1600 last week.

Let's see those invoices and cancelled checks. Oh wait, you think
there might still be a reader who'd take your word for anything? LOL

The easiest way for anyone to see how you're doing financially is to
click on this link.
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C
That's where anyone can see that you couldn't afford $100 on two
separate occasions this year. And where they can also see that you
couldn't afford to pay your property taxes for DECADES.

Here's your chance, Wieber. Run out and scrounge up $100 to pay at
least one of those bills right now, so that you can keep pretending
you made the 1600.

Prediction: no payments, just more idiotic excuses.

(Grin)

Translation: A sickly grin as someone told the truth about him...
again.
--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I grossed $1600 last week.

Let's see those invoices and cancelled checks. Oh wait, you think
there might still be a reader who'd take your word for anything? LOL

The easiest way for anyone to see how you're doing financially is to
click on this link.
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C
That's where anyone can see that you couldn't afford $100 on two
separate occasions this year. And where they can also see that you
couldn't afford to pay your property taxes for DECADES.

Here's your chance, Wieber. Run out and scrounge up $100 to pay at
least one of those bills right now, so that you can keep pretending
you made the 1600.

Prediction: no payments, just more idiotic excuses.

(Grin)

Hey, finally something you're good at: failing as predicted.

What email? Have you ever wondered what your life might be like if
there was a difference between your brain and rancid milk?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Chuckle..I was well known here, long before you stuck that first hit
of tweak up your nose. Ive been on the net for 25+ yrs..and unlike
you..I never hide who I am. So who are you?

So who are you?

See? No response

\I should hope so. After all when you are outed what else can you do
but sit there with a sickly grin on your face?

But I thought you were bragging about your trip to L.A. and the two
twenty dollar bills you were going to make.?

Forty dollars? For a week's work? Good Lord! That is a dollar an
hour... I haven't worked that cheap since I was 16 years old. I've
heard about penny ante operators but you really take the cake.

$40? I grossed $1600 last week.

I see, you "grossed". What did you take home after taxes? Oh yes, I
forgot, you don't pay taxes do you.

Sure I do. I just dont pay as many as some folks, but more than
others.

My "gross" doesnt deduct my fuel costs, my lunches, and any parts and
tools I may have to purchase each week. Last week, I bought $127.31
worth of parts and $64.57 in fuel. But I tend to get that back from
the clients, unless its tools.

So how much did you spend on finger food and candy last week, fat boy?

Oh..you were lying again. But hey..thats no surprise, now is it?

Why in the world would anyone bother to tell lies about gunner? All
one has to do is repeat what gunner says and he immediately leaps up
and labels it as a lie.

Strange that, you seem so intent on demonstrating to the world that
you are, in fact, a liar..

What's next? Will you refute the "feeble old man" label by telling us
how you just won the Mr. America contest.

I am a feeble "old man". At 63, Im not the man I used to be.
But I tend to still win using brains, pure evil, and skill. Only one
of which you are even slightly competent at. Someday...we will find
out just how evil you really are.
(Grin)

Count on it.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

So are you still being beaten by your homosexual lover when you
disobey his orders?

(VBG)

As for the property taxes...shrug...I managed to pay some, and have to
pay others. Fact. Not something that I brag about, but you and your
butt buddy have brought this up for years..and its nothing I hide.
Work seems to be picking up a tiny bit. I managed to pay 2 months back
land rent, last week. Only 1 more to go then Im caught up. I can
only hope the work keeps up. Ive got the Ranger and the E350 ready to
month. Got 3 sailboats up for sail. Sell just one of them and Im
golden. I really dont need 7. How many do you have? Hummm?

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Poo widdle Wuddy Canoli....such a mental giant...rutabaga.

(VBG)

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Yes sir! In really good shape. You brag that you
grossed" $1600 and you can't afford $500 to register your two clapped
out old vehicles. You hope to sell 3 sail boats which you got for
free.... apparently you can understand why the original owners gave
them away?

You have a very slim grasp on reality.

As for sail boats? Well I bought a 40 ft. sail boat for $50,000 about
15 years ago. My wife and I sailed it all over South Asia as far as
Australia. I sold it a few years ago for $50,000.
--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Ayup, much better shape today. You apparently dont pay utilitiy
bills, buy food, buy dog food, and fuel. But then...living in the
Home on the taxpayers dime..you probably forgot all about those little
parts of life that tend to eat up cash.

I paid a bit of cash for several of them, have had loads of fun
restoring them and even more fun sailing them, but its time for them
to go as I upgrade to fancier boats. Ill be putting my latest in the
water today. A very very nicely restored Aquarius 23 that is probably
the nicest boat Ive owned. I picked it up 2 weeks ago. Cost was
about 5 hours on the road, 2 hours readying it for the road, $30 in
gas and another $20 for bits and pieces. Though I am going to have to
buy a new waterpump impeller for the 9.9hp Johnson Sailmaster outboard
I got with one of the other boats. First time (today) I fired it up
since I got it nearly 2 yrs ago. Runs Great!. Doesnt pump coolant
water however. $25 for an impeller isnt so much. Ill mount the 4hp
Suzuki long shaft that I bought for the Windrose 18, that I paid $100
for the outboard, and $31 for a couple zincs, and a waterpump impeller
last spring.

Ill post some more photos this evening after sailing it later today

https://goo.gl/photos/gaFkPC11Zs9Qn54Z9

So what boats do you own? And do any of them have a rubber ducky in
them? Ill bet your tub boat does. In fact..Ill bet on it.

You have a very slim grasp on reality.

Snerk!.... you have NO grasp on reality. ROFLMAO!
As for sail boats? Well I bought a 40 ft. sail boat for $50,000 about
15 years ago. My wife and I sailed it all over South Asia as far as
Australia. I sold it a few years ago for $50,000.

Sure you did. Son..you have been in the Home for almost that long and
before that it was a series of underpasses, drug houses and crash
pads. And werent you in jail for at least 18 months back around 2001
or so?

I was given a rather nice C&C 40 Mk2 a couple years ago. It has
circumnavigated twice. Excellent condition, all it needed was to fill
with diesel, water and food and update the maps and be off. Only
problem was...it was slipped in Newport Beach at a cost of $2800 a
month. So I passed on it. Can you blame me for having common sense?
Yes..I know..its not something you have any familarity with, sadly.

All my boats are trailer sailers. I have zero need for anything with a
fixed keel, not when lake sailing.

My current fleet is composed of:

16' Hobi 16 (free to anyone except you)
17' Oday Daysailer 2
18' Windrose
20' Ensenada
23' Newport Venture
23' Aquarius
24' Venture 24

The Newport Venture is up for sale, it needs extensive rework, its
sound and solid, but was stripped for painting and never reassembled
Ive never sailed it $500 for the first taker. Probably take about 40
hours of reinstalling the hardware, a coat of paint, some gel coat
repair and cutting out the old portlight opening for the bigger
portlights it came to me with. Decent dual axle trailer also.

The Oday 17 is up for sale, its been restored, but needs new tires and
a paint job on the trailer $800 will take it home.

The Venture 24 is also up for sale. It needs about a weekend and $30
in marine plywood to fix a couple problems, the "storeage step" inside
the cockpit needs replacement. Nice trailer and is available for
$1000

Im pondering parting with the fully restored Ensenada 20, but I have
to think about it..Ive owned it for 25 yrs. $1800 might take it.
Comes with decent 5hp Gale outboard, good trailer of course, and 4
very decent sails.

The Windrose 18 is my daysailer, fast little ******* and solid as a
concrete bunker. I paid $200 for it a year and a half ago, and have
another $267 in paint, radios, (Marine and CB), misc electronics,
batteries and so forth, and Ive spent about 40 hours doing a cleanup
and TLC repair. Ive got a solar panel ready to be mounted on the stern
rail and new LED mast head and nav lights. Those were free. Its nice
to have friends in the boat business.

The Aquarius 23 is actually tagged as a Balboa 23 AKA Aquarius 7.0
A transition boat just as they sold the molds to Balboa and was one of
the last NICE boats. The previous owner did a full restore/update and
Im taking her out to the lake today. Now that we have lots of water in
our California lakes...Ive go something to do besides work, sleep and
putter out in the shop. Sail # 133 for the new model. I hope she
sails as good as she looks and feels.
The only thing I needed to do, was replace the stove, with the new one
I had out in the cargo container and clean out all the fishing, scuba
diving and camping gear that it came with.
Only thing it didnt come with was a spinnaker, but it is rigged for
one. Not that I need one on most California lakes, but I think I will
have it for a long time, so Ill find one just the same.

So about your wubber ducky boat....?

Laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!

You will notice my other boats in the background in the pics of the
Aquarius 7.0/Balboa 23, just to prove to you Im not telling a "false
truth"....snicker...Im not a Lefty.

And of course I have albums on all the other boats, including the 3 I
bought and restored and sold in the past 18 months.
Doing sailboat restoration is fun and is a great way to learn new
skills. You really should try it. That way you might actually be
worth something besides "sweet **** all".

Gunner

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 18 Mar 2017 15:45:52 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I am a feeble

More like the epitome of feeble.

"old man".

Normally, 63 isn't necessarily "old." But in your case, where you've
demonstrated a lifetime of failure, 63 translates to utter
hopelessness.

At 63, Im not the man I used to be.

You've always been a nobody. Oh, you mean the fake man you've wasted
so much time on Usenet creating? Hahahaha!

But I tend to still win

WHERE is any evidence of you winning anything? You can't even pay your
rent!

using brains, pure evil, and skill.

WHERE is the proof of any of that? What is the point of saying such
ridiculous things?

Someday...we will find out just how evil you really are.

(Grin)

Count on it.

I count on you to keep pretending that failing at everything is
somehow admirable. I doubt you'll ever disappoint.

What email? Never fix the easily fixable, right?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

As for the property taxes...shrug...I managed to pay some, and have to
pay others.

No. The evidence is that your last payment was about $100, about 4
years ago.
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C
That was about the time it was revealed on Usenet that you've barely
paid any property taxes for the entire time you've been living in that
********.

Work seems to be picking up a tiny bit.

"seems" "tiny bit" LOL You are in your mid 60s, and hopelessly in
debt. Way past time to be pretending that making the same mistakes can
somehow turn things around.

I managed to pay 2 months back
land rent, last week. Only 1 more to go then Im caught up.

Woohoo! The Amazing Wieber, surprises no one by revealing that he's
behind on his rent. For mangy, postage stamp sized, peanuts value lot
that he used to pretend to OWN.

I can only hope the work keeps up.

Keep hoping. No sense in making any changes to a losing strategy,
right?

Ive got the Ranger and the E350 ready to

Translation: more yard ornaments.

Maybe next month. Got 3 sailboats up for sail. Sell just one of them and Im
golden.

You have a warped definition of "golden." Perhaps you meant "guano."

I really dont need 7.

You don't need ANY. Dragging home free sailboats to hoard is a typical
Wieber recipe for perpetual poverty.

How many do you have? Hummm?

None. Why would I scavenge other folks' trash? But I do have a few
nice things. Like a great wife, comfortable retirement, no debt,
beautiful lake view home, and a shop full of toys. Your chances of
catching up with me ended the day you were born.

What email? Will you ever make the slightest effort to appear
intelligent? Nope.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 10:35:35 AM UTC-4, Caroline Says wrote:

None. Why would I scavenge other folks' trash? But I do have a few
nice things. Like a great wife, comfortable retirement, no debt,
beautiful lake view home, and a shop full of toys. Your chances of
catching up with me ended the day you were born.

So you have a shop full of toys. How about posting about what you have been doing with them?

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 08:22:56 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 10:35:35 AM UTC-4, Caroline Says wrote:

None. Why would I scavenge other folks' trash? But I do have a few
nice things. Like a great wife, comfortable retirement, no debt,
beautiful lake view home, and a shop full of toys. Your chances of
catching up with me ended the day you were born.

So you have a shop full of toys. How about posting about what you have been doing with them?

No thanks. Not looking to brag or validate myself. Don't need or want
any compliments. Not interested in doing anything to please you. These
days mostly here for the pleasure of rubbing in the faces of phony
conservatives the contradiction between what they say and what they
do. Not sorry that it bugs you, and chuckling that you can't stop
reading it.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I grossed $1600 last week.

Let's see those invoices and cancelled checks. Oh wait, you think
there might still be a reader who'd take your word for anything? LOL

The easiest way for anyone to see how you're doing financially is to
click on this link.
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= C
That's where anyone can see that you couldn't afford $100 on two
separate occasions this year. And where they can also see that you
couldn't afford to pay your property taxes for DECADES.

Here's your chance, Wieber. Run out and scrounge up $100 to pay at
least one of those bills right now, so that you can keep pretending
you made the 1600.

Prediction: no payments, just more idiotic excuses.

(Grin)

Yep - the prediction was accurate.

[...]

He spent it all on feeding his livestock - the dozen or so dogs he
claims to have taken in.

You hope to sell 3 sail boats which you got for
free.... apparently you can understand why the original owners gave
them away?

You have a very slim grasp on reality.

My younger brother - a mini-Wieber - used to do this kind of stupid ****
all the time. He was actually a pretty decent car mechanic, back before
cars got too complicated with on-board computer circuitry, and he was
always picking up old clunkers and "fixin' 'em up" to sell them. He had
no concept of the value of time - *his* time. He'd put in a *lot* of
hours on the "fixin'" and then sell the car for several times more than
he had paid for it, but if he had ever thought to calculate the rate of
return to his time, he'd have figured out that he was working for *FAR*
less than minimum wage.

Wieber is the same. Of course, if one is not otherwise gainfully
employed, and - as in Wieber's case - *cannot* be gainfully employed
doing something else, then maybe working for $1.69 per hour isn't all
that stupid.

As for sail boats? Well I bought a 40 ft. sail boat for $50,000 about
15 years ago. My wife and I sailed it all over South Asia as far as
Australia. I sold it a few years ago for $50,000.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

No, dole-scrounger, you're not.

[snip 1700 words of mendacious wheeze]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I am a feeble

More like the epitome of feeble.

"old man".

Normally, 63 isn't necessarily "old." But in your case, where you've
demonstrated a lifetime of failure, 63 translates to utter
hopelessness.

I'm not quite a year older than gummer. I'm not even close to feeble.
I exercise regularly and eat well. I just had some lab work done,
because if I do my employer pays another $500 toward my annual health
insurance cost. All of the measures that often start to get a little
wobbly for folks my age are still good: cholesterol, blood sugar, blood
pressure, etc. I'm on no meds at all and don't look likely to need any
for years to come. I have good friends who have been on both
cholesterol and BP medication since their 40s. I'm obviously not the
same picture of health I was at age 44 or even 54, but I am so vastly
healthier than gummer it's funny. I think I'm in very good health;
gummer is a wreck.

At 63, Im not the man I used to be.

You've always been a nobody. Oh, you mean the fake man you've wasted
so much time on Usenet creating? Hahahaha!

Yep.

But I tend to still win

WHERE is any evidence of you winning anything? You can't even pay your
rent!

using brains, pure evil, and skill.

WHERE is the proof of any of that? What is the point of saying such
ridiculous things?

Cue up Gene Wilder to gummer: "You win nothing - you *LOSE*!"

Someday...we will find out just how evil you really are.

(Grin)

Count on it.

I count on you to keep pretending that failing at everything is
somehow admirable. I doubt you'll ever disappoint.

What email? Never fix the easily fixable, right?

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

The only reason he can get away with having that many months back rent
is that it would cost the landlord too much to evict him and his ****
from the property.

I'm actually surprised gummer hasn't figured out that, because he lives
in such abject squalor, he really doesn't need to pay rent or property
taxes again. The county doesn't want his decrepit double-wide, and no
one else does, so they would never seize his dump and put it up for
auction because no one in his right mind would buy it. The same goes
for the landlord on whose land the roach motel sits: he'll never
collect from gummer, and if he were to evict gummer, the landlord would
be faced with a costly removal of all the debris gummer would leave
behind. As long as gummer doesn't object to living in squalor and
degradation, which apparently he doesn't, he's got it made.

I can only hope the work keeps up.

Keep hoping. No sense in making any changes to a losing strategy,
right?

Ive got the Ranger and the E350 ready to

Translation: more yard ornaments.

LOL! I'd be willing to bet some money there are rodents living in them.

Maybe next month. Got 3 sailboats up for sail. Sell just one of them and Im
golden.

You have a warped definition of "golden." Perhaps you meant "guano."

I really dont need 7.

You don't need ANY. Dragging home free sailboats to hoard is a typical
Wieber recipe for perpetual poverty.

Yep.

How many do you have? Hummm?

None. Why would I scavenge other folks' trash? But I do have a few
nice things. Like a great wife, comfortable retirement, no debt,
beautiful lake view home, and a shop full of toys. Your chances of
catching up with me ended the day you were born.

What email? Will you ever make the slightest effort to appear
intelligent? Nope.

Nope.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 07:35:33 -0700, Caroline Says wrote:

How many do you have? Hummm?

None. Why would I scavenge other folks' trash? But I do have a few
nice things. Like a great wife, comfortable retirement, no debt,
beautiful lake view home, and a shop full of toys. Your chances of
catching up with me ended the day you were born.

Fascinating dream world you live in.

You are living in a long term homeless shelter set up to handle
convicted felons and the mentally ill. You qualify on both sections.

Shrug...but hey..if the dream works for you, go for it.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 10:35:35 AM UTC-4, Caroline Says wrote:

None. Why would I scavenge other folks' trash? But I do have a few
nice things. Like a great wife, comfortable retirement, no debt,
beautiful lake view home, and a shop full of toys. Your chances of
catching up with me ended the day you were born.

So you have a shop full of toys. How about posting about what you have been doing with them?

Dan

Oh this is gonna be great!!!

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 10:35:35 AM UTC-4, Caroline Says wrote:

None. Why would I scavenge other folks' trash? But I do have a few
nice things. Like a great wife, comfortable retirement, no debt,
beautiful lake view home, and a shop full of toys. Your chances of
catching up with me ended the day you were born.

So you have a shop full of toys. How about posting about what you have been doing with them?

No thanks. Not looking to brag or validate myself. Don't need or want
any compliments. Not interested in doing anything to please you. These
days mostly here for the pleasure of rubbing in the faces of phony
conservatives the contradiction between what they say and what they
do. Not sorry that it bugs you, and chuckling that you can't stop
reading it.

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

And there you have it. Another bald faced lie(s) and no ability to
back it up.

As I said..he lives in a home for mentally ill convicted felons with
his Top.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

What..are you trying to impress yourself with the nym change now?

I can only hope the work keeps up.

Keep hoping. No sense in making any changes to a losing strategy,
right?

Ive got the Ranger and the E350 ready to

Translation: more yard ornaments.

LOL! I'd be willing to bet some money there are rodents living in them.

How much?

Maybe next month. Got 3 sailboats up for sail. Sell just one of them and Im
golden.

You have a warped definition of "golden." Perhaps you meant "guano."

I really dont need 7.

You don't need ANY. Dragging home free sailboats to hoard is a typical
Wieber recipe for perpetual poverty.

Yep.

So far Ive paid about $1200 total and have made $3500 on the sale of
just 3 boats. Seems to be a non trival source of hobby income.

No?

How many do you have? Hummm?

None. Why would I scavenge other folks' trash? But I do have a few
nice things. Like a great wife, comfortable retirement, no debt,
beautiful lake view home, and a shop full of toys. Your chances of
catching up with me ended the day you were born.

What email? Will you ever make the slightest effort to appear
intelligent? Nope.

Nope.

(VBG)

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 11:55:10 AM UTC-4, Caroline Says wrote:

No thanks. Not looking to brag or validate myself. Don't need or want
any compliments. Not interested in doing anything to please you. These
days mostly here for the pleasure of rubbing in the faces of phony
conservatives the contradiction between what they say and what they
do. Not sorry that it bugs you, and chuckling that you can't stop
reading it.

I am too laid back to be bugged. And as far as reading, well I have time enough to read. But I would rather read on topic posts. Most of the off topic posts are boring.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3/19/2017 1:59 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 07:35:33 -0700, Caroline Says wrote:

How many do you have? Hummm?

None. Why would I scavenge other folks' trash? But I do have a few
nice things. Like a great wife, comfortable retirement, no debt,
beautiful lake view home, and a shop full of toys. Your chances of
catching up with me ended the day you were born.

Fascinating dream world you live in.

You are living in a long term homeless shelter

Nope. He is a success beyond your wildest dreams.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I'm trying to tell you what a stupid chump you are.

I can only hope the work keeps up.

Keep hoping. No sense in making any changes to a losing strategy,
right?

Ive got the Ranger and the E350 ready to

Translation: more yard ornaments.

LOL! I'd be willing to bet some money there are rodents living in them.

How much?

How much does a 12-pack of Mountain Dew cost?

Maybe next month. Got 3 sailboats up for sail. Sell just one of them and Im
golden.

You have a warped definition of "golden." Perhaps you meant "guano."

I really dont need 7.

You don't need ANY. Dragging home free sailboats to hoard is a typical
Wieber recipe for perpetual poverty.

Yep.

So far Ive paid about $1200 total and have made $3500 on the sale of
just 3 boats.

After putting in enough time on them that you earned about $3.50 an
hour. Brilliant!

How many do you have? Hummm?

None. Why would I scavenge other folks' trash? But I do have a few
nice things. Like a great wife, comfortable retirement, no debt,
beautiful lake view home, and a shop full of toys. Your chances of
catching up with me ended the day you were born.

What email? Will you ever make the slightest effort to appear
intelligent? Nope.

Nope.

(VBG)

---

And again.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

VBG Cites? indeed $75/hr fascinating "I've not" buffoon "hold that
thought" backhoe "the list" cull 264mph "3/5/8 years street cop"
swingers "Libs" leftists

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 14:04:34 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

have made $3500 on the sale of
just 3 boats.

And yet, here
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= H
we see that it's been 4 years since you were last able to afford $100
in taxes.

And here http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3 we see
nearly 35 years of liens, many of which started off as small bills you
couldn't manage to pay.

Seems to be a non trival source of hobby income.

No, it's merely more of your unsubstantiated BS. Pretend all you want,
but your county recorder's records will always tell us the true story.
It's crystal clear that you've been a deadbeat freeloader for most of
your life, if not all. Things will continue to go downhill for you.
Good luck convincing anyone otherwise.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Of course I do. But these are monthly payments. The end of the month
you just write a check and mail it to the electric company.

But I suppose the major difference is that I arranged my life so that
I have a steady income not that I'm older. You know, rather than ****
it away when I had a buck or two I invested it in something that would
return a bit later.

[...]

Gee, you must have mixed up with one or another of your friends.

I was given a rather nice C&C 40 Mk2 a couple years ago. It has
circumnavigated twice. Excellent condition, all it needed was to fill
with diesel, water and food and update the maps and be off. Only
problem was...it was slipped in Newport Beach at a cost of $2800 a
month. So I passed on it. Can you blame me for having common sense?
Yes..I know..its not something you have any familarity with, sadly.

Unfortunately I do have some familiarity with moorings. We were in
Singapore for a couple of years and my mooring cost me US$25 a month
which included a family that watched over the boat.

I bought a mooring in Malaysia for $100 and sold it about two years
later for $150. I even have a mooring in Thailand where I used to moor
the sailboat, if the buoy hasn't rotted off.

Of course, if you want to be in with the "upper crust" you can pay
$2800 a month, but I was really more interested in sailing.

But face it, you are a failure. You are old, you don't have a job, you
are in frail health, your wife ran away with another man.... a number
of times, you are so poor that you can't pay your taxes....

Pathetic!

endless bragging deleted
--
Cheers,

Schweik
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

You try to do that with every post. "Thats a given". I laugh at you
and then have a go at you. By now it should have percolated down
through that rather dense carbon like brain matter between your ears
that I frankly dont care what you think of me, nor that of any of your
other nym sock puppets.

So either you are obsessed, or are desperately trying to cause pain.
Sorry pal, it doesnt work with me. The other readers simply dont care
, and they simply dont care about you, given you couldnt cut a square
out of a cat food can if your life depended on it. You have zip handy
craft skills other than maybe making pot holders during rec class
there at the Home.

I can only hope the work keeps up.

Keep hoping. No sense in making any changes to a losing strategy,
right?

Ive got the Ranger and the E350 ready to

Translation: more yard ornaments.

LOL! I'd be willing to bet some money there are rodents living in them.

How much?

How much does a 12-pack of Mountain Dew cost?

No idea. I buy 2 liter bottles of the stuff.

Maybe next month. Got 3 sailboats up for sail. Sell just one of them and Im
golden.

You have a warped definition of "golden." Perhaps you meant "guano."

I really dont need 7.

You don't need ANY. Dragging home free sailboats to hoard is a typical
Wieber recipe for perpetual poverty.

Yep.

So far Ive paid about $1200 total and have made $3500 on the sale of
just 3 boats.

After putting in enough time on them that you earned about $3.50 an
hour. Brilliant!

Hobby... remember? Generally my time off the clock is free. Ive
spent, by your "standards", billions of dollars reading your dreck. So
you owe me $2.74 Million dollars and I expect payment by the first of
the month.

How many do you have? Hummm?

None. Why would I scavenge other folks' trash? But I do have a few
nice things. Like a great wife, comfortable retirement, no debt,
beautiful lake view home, and a shop full of toys. Your chances of
catching up with me ended the day you were born.

What email? Will you ever make the slightest effort to appear
intelligent? Nope.

Nope.

(VBG)

---

And again.

I love listening to your teeth grind together.

(VBG)

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

have made $3500 on the sale of
just 3 boats.

And yet, here
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= H
we see that it's been 4 years since you were last able to afford $100
in taxes.

And here http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3 we see
nearly 35 years of liens, many of which started off as small bills you
couldn't manage to pay.

Count em again.

Seems to be a non trival source of hobby income.

No, it's merely more of your unsubstantiated BS. Pretend all you want,
but your county recorder's records will always tell us the true story.
It's crystal clear that you've been a deadbeat freeloader for most of
your life, if not all. Things will continue to go downhill for you.
Good luck convincing anyone otherwise.

Why do you care? No matter which nym you use, why do you care?

(VBG)

Because you are obsessed. And Im loving it.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 14:51:17 -0700, Hopalong Hirschowitz
wrote:

On 3/19/2017 1:59 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 07:35:33 -0700, Caroline Says wrote:

How many do you have? Hummm?

None. Why would I scavenge other folks' trash? But I do have a few
nice things. Like a great wife, comfortable retirement, no debt,
beautiful lake view home, and a shop full of toys. Your chances of
catching up with me ended the day you were born.

Fascinating dream world you live in.

You are living in a long term homeless shelter

Nope. He is a success beyond your wildest dreams.

You, no matter why nym you use, are mentally ill.

And Im loving it

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 3/19/2017 1:59 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 19 Mar 2017 07:35:33 -0700, Caroline Says wrote:

How many do you have? Hummm?

None. Why would I scavenge other folks' trash? But I do have a few
nice things. Like a great wife, comfortable retirement, no debt,
beautiful lake view home, and a shop full of toys. Your chances of
catching up with me ended the day you were born.

Fascinating dream world you live in.

You are living in a long term homeless shelter

Nope. He is a success beyond your wildest dreams.

You, no matter why nym you use, are mentally ill.

VBG You keep telling yourself that, gummer, if it helps you get
through the day. We know that *you* know you're just bull****ting.
However, when we talk about the abject loser life you lead, you know
that we're telling the truth. If you weren't puffing up your sunken
chest and bull****ting about what an amazing person you are, I think
you'd break down sobbing at the reality, which is that you're a lifelong
loser. Your bluster really is just an act. I think that's why your
"friends" here are unhappy with Whoyakidding and me, because they feel
sorry for you and think that Whoyakidding and I ought to take pity on
you as well. Sorry, boi, but you crossed a line a long time ago.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

So you're just empty now. You're admitting you don't have anything
left. It always gets to this point.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

None of us would care, gummer, except that you're such an insufferable
liar, blowhard and buffoon. You set yourself up to be taken down.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I love contemplating what lame excuse you're going to come up with next
for why you're still living in squalor when your guy got in and is
making America great again. I guess he doesn't want to make it great
for you.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 3/20/2017 8:25 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 09:09:50 +0700,
wrote:

Ayup, much better shape today. You apparently dont pay utilitiy
bills, buy food, buy dog food, and fuel. But then...living in the
Home on the taxpayers dime..you probably forgot all about those little
parts of life that tend to eat up cash.

Of course I do. But these are monthly payments. The end of the month
you just write a check and mail it to the electric company.

Oh of course you do.

Nearly all of us do, loser. You're the only one who doesn't.

But I suppose the major difference is that I arranged my life so that
I have a steady income not that I'm older. You know, rather than ****
it away when I had a buck or two I invested it in something that would
return a bit later.

Drugs and hookers really isnt a very good investment, no matter how
you phrase it.

I once had $250k in the bank.

LOL! No one believes that. Why didn't you say $5 million, or $25
million? They're equally believable.

Whaddya sayin' here, Dan Caster? "Tall tail" [sic]? Or just
garden-variety gummer bull****.

He is cured (14 yrs) , and I dont have $250k anymore.

chortle Just *today*, you said it was 12 years. How did he get
another two years of fictional sobriety in 24 hours?

He has been strait [sic] and sober for 12 yrs so far.

This is a big problem for you, gummer. You can't keep the details of
your lies straight. What was it? 2 / 3 / "a few" / 5 / 8 years "a
street cop." In all likelihood, you didn't get out of your probationary
period.

One stupid lie after another - you know no other way.