Did gummer freeze to death, or drown in the floods?

Old January 30th 17, 12:14 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Did gummer freeze to death, or drown in the floods?

On 1/27/2017 11:51 AM, Jon Anderson wrote:
On 25/01/2017 7:03 AM, wrote:

That's a really long gap for Gunner, and it's a little worrisome.

He's around, just got an email from him couple days ago. Just for grins,
I'd sent him an AU gun magazine.

...and it reminded me that we haven't heard from Jonny Bonkers for a
long while, as well.

SHHH......

Bonkers I seriously suspect to be dead.

Old January 30th 17, 12:17 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/28/2017 8:20 AM, Flakey Foont wrote:
On 1/27/2017 12:51 PM, Jon Anderson wrote:
On 25/01/2017 7:03 AM, wrote:

That's a really long gap for Gunner, and it's a little worrisome.

He's around, just got an email from him couple days ago. Just for grins,
I'd sent him an AU gun magazine.

You tell hims the true patriots here

are still running him into the ground, then piling dog**** on top.

Old January 30th 17, 12:56 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/29/2017 4:14 PM, Bill Flett wrote:

Bonkers I seriously suspect to be dead.

Shaddup tRudey, your act is about to get DESTROYED here again:

You're the pathetic Jonathan Ball, you miserable little turdblossom!

We return you to the Jonathan Ball exhibition display:

11 years ago, while posting under this current nym, Rudy Canoza, we had a
discussion about a revised marketing claim concerning grass-fed beef from
USDA. You claimed that you had written to and received a reply from
William T.
Sessions, Associate Deputy Administrator, Livestock and Seed Program. Here
below is the post you wrote using the nym Rudy Canoza containing your
correspondence with William Sessions.

[start- Jon to me]
Eat **** and bark at the moon, Dreck - the proposed
standard has NOT been adopted. I wrote to William
Sessions, the associate deputy administrator (how's
that for a title) at the Livestock and Seed Program at
USDA that is in charge of writing the standard for the
"meat marketing claims"; his name, title and e-mail
address are at a web page whose URL I gave yesterday,
http://www.fass.org/fasstrack/news_i...p?news_id=1152

Here's his reply:

From: "Sessions, William"
To: jonball@[...]
Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim
standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the
standards have not been published in a final form for use. I
hope this information is helpful.
Please let me know if further information is needed.
Thanks,

Old January 30th 17, 12:58 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 25/01/2017 7:03 AM, wrote:

That's a really long gap for Gunner, and it's a little worrisome.

He's around, just got an email from him couple days ago. Just for grins,
I'd sent him an AU gun magazine.

You tell hims the true patriots here

are still running him into the ground, then piling dog**** on top.

I think you get the sledgehammer too, asshole!

Old January 30th 17, 01:21 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

That's a really long gap for Gunner, and it's a little worrisome.

He's around, just got an email from him couple days ago. Just for grins,
I'd sent him an AU gun magazine.

...and it reminded me that we haven't heard from Jonny Bonkers for a
long while, as well.

SHHH......

Bonkers I seriously suspect to be dead.

Or incarcerated. Or maybe macerated. Or marinated.

I think you'd go fairly well in a sous vide bath of about 138F, then
straight to the grill.

Oh, Flakey, does your mommy let you play with fire?

You'd better stick to butter cookies, and let mommy put them in the oven.

--
Ed Huntress
Old January 30th 17, 02:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

That's a really long gap for Gunner, and it's a little worrisome.

He's around, just got an email from him couple days ago. Just for grins,
I'd sent him an AU gun magazine.

...and it reminded me that we haven't heard from Jonny Bonkers for a
long while, as well.

SHHH......

Bonkers I seriously suspect to be dead.

Or incarcerated. Or maybe macerated. Or marinated.

I think you'd go fairly well in a sous vide bath of about 138F, then
straight to the grill.

Oh, Flakey, does your mommy let you play with fire?

I have permission to torch you, yes.

So your mommy has to give you permission before you leave the house, eh?

She must be a protective mom.

--
Ed Huntress