Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default potenionmeter replace from ??????

Do you have a contact Web site?

--
for full context, visit http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...om-634104-.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2017-01-09, chuck wrote:
Do you have a contact Web site?

What kind of potentiometer? There are lots, with the most
common having 270 degree rotation. Some of those are linear taper, and
some are audio taper, depending on the application. Some of them
include a power switch at the lowest volume position (down and then
off).

Then there are 10-turn pots -- all of those that I have seen are
linear. I've seen a very few 5-turn pots.

Then there are the various styles of trimpots -- to mount on PC
boards, or long rectangular ones with multi-turn leadscrews moving the
wiper.

And this is including the step type ones like those made by
Daven, with each step representing a specific number of DeciBels (db).

And -- multi-switch ones for setting precise attenuation in
decimal steps.

So -- until we know what kind of Potentiometer, there is no
chance to come up with a suggested web site.

And -- it almost looks like someone is thinking that a usenet
newsgroup is a company. :-) Who is the "you" this is addressed to?

And no -- I do not sell potentiometers, and only occasionally
buy new ones. :-)

There is always:

http://www.ebay.com

and then search through there for something like what you think you
want.

Good luck,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Potentiometer? Potentionmeter? PotentioNmeter (with an 'n' before the 'm'?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Digikey.com

Do you have a contact Web site?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking