Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Dalton Lathe just discovered

hello: I have just discovered a Dalton lathe, it has a three counter that is
unusual and quite small. I also want to enter, or register on this site, and
it is not allowing it for some reason.

--
for full context, visit http://www.polytechforum.com/metalwo...ed-633240-.htm

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"jordie field" wrote in
message roups.com...
hello: I have just discovered a Dalton lathe, it has a three counter that
is
unusual and quite small. I also want to enter, or register on this site,
and
it is not allowing it for some reason.

This is Usenet. No registraiton required. Sort of.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
news
"jordie field"
wrote in message
roups.com...
hello: I have just discovered a Dalton lathe, it has a three
counter that is
unusual and quite small. I also want to enter, or register on this
site, and
it is not allowing it for some reason.

This is Usenet. No registraiton required. Sort of.

RCM has registration in the field artillery sense, you become a known
target.

Dalton lathe [email protected] Metalworking 2 April 7th 15 08:35 AM
Dalton lathe [email protected] Metalworking 5 March 15th 15 07:44 PM
dalton lathe Luke Metalworking 4 August 14th 13 01:39 AM
Info Please: Dalton Lathe [email protected] Metalworking 5 March 3rd 06 06:17 AM
Dalton Six Lathe Type "B" Looking for Info [email protected] Metalworking 2 August 9th 05 02:13 AM