Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Voter Fraud is Real: Here's the Proof (Millions of bogus /invalid registrations)

On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 6:54:17 PM UTC-7, raykeller wrote:
The Federalist ^ | October 13, 2016 | John Gibbs

Data suggests millions of voter registrations are fraudulent or invalid.

... In Virginia, it was found
that nearly 20 voter applications were turned in under the names of dead
people.

Yeah, but... fifty states, and 'applications' doesn't mean issued voter
registrations. Even if it WERE an accurate indication, that'd be about one
thousand, not 'millions'.

An actual fraud (identity theft) might touch the voter registration
rolls only because that ID card can be leveraged to generate other
identity papers. Such abuse wouldn't sway a vote at all (the thief
has little interest in voting, he/she is after another kind
of payoff, like a fraudulent pension).

Another element of the article refered to 'names of dead people', but heck,
lots of names are repeats; my own name shows up at several lifeless
branches of my family tree.

Carelessly wrong, by three orders of magnitude, means the
article by John Gibbs is itself a fraud. Keep your eyes open for others
like this.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 00:47:33 -0700 (PDT), whit3rd
wrote:

[...]

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/b...s-voter-fraud/

https://www.conservativereview.com/c...ve-voter-fraud

Project Veritas’ James O’Keefe is out with his 2nd video about the
Democrat Party and Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign. Now,
we see Democrat Party insiders explain privately how they commit voter
fraud on a mass scale.

Scott Foval, who was just fired, admits that the Democrats have been
rigging elections for the past fifty years. And now, so is Hillary
Clinton:

n the video, Foval is heard saying, “We manipulated the vote with
money and action, not with laws.”

He then explains:

It’s a pretty easy thing for Republicans to say, ‘Well they’re bussing
people in!’ Well you know what? We’ve been bussing people in to deal
with you ****in’ assholes for fifty years, and we’re not going to stop
now. We’re just going to find a different way to do it. So, I mean I
grew up with that idea. They used to bus people out to Iowa. If they
needed people there we’d bus people out to Iowa.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

whit3rd on Sun, 23 Oct 2016 00:47:33 -0700 (PDT)
[...]

Good dismissal. Hasn't happened to you, or to your knowledge, so
it must not be happening at all.

Sorry, but here ins the Soviet of Washington, it is established
that the Democrat political machine has so warped the voting process
that any close election is really in doubt. We can start with
registering on-line, voting by mail, and continue on to the fact that
the State will issue a drivers licence to anyone, regardless of their
legal status. Mostly because there is no way to cross check if the
person is eligible to vote, thanks to the Democrat Party's open
borders / open voter rolls policy.
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Sun, 23 Oct 2016 02:53:25 -0700

n the video, Foval is heard saying, “We manipulated the vote with
money and action, not with laws.”

He then explains:

It’s a pretty easy thing for Republicans to say, ‘Well they’re bussing
people in!’ Well you know what? We’ve been bussing people in to deal
with you ****in’ assholes for fifty years, and we’re not going to stop
now. We’re just going to find a different way to do it. So, I mean I
grew up with that idea. They used to bus people out to Iowa. If they
needed people there we’d bus people out to Iowa.

The sad part is, the Democrats don't realize that as they are
exposed invalidating the votes, they are also being exposed as
invalidating the legitimacy of the elected officials. After a while,
there are going to be enough people who don't consider the government
to be legitimate, as to cause a change in "the mandate of heaven" (to
use an old Chinese political theory).

Republics rot from within.
--
pyotr filipivich
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 23 Oct 2016 16:33:22 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

[...]

Very very well stated.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, October 23, 2016 at 4:33:30 PM UTC-7, pyotr filipivich wrote:
whit3rd on Sun, 23 Oct 2016 00:47:33 -0700 (PDT)
On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 6:54:17 PM UTC-7, raykeller wrote:
The Federalist ^ | October 13, 2016 | John Gibbs

Data suggests millions of voter registrations are fraudulent or invalid.

... In Virginia, it was found
that nearly 20 voter applications were turned in under the names of dead
people.

Yeah, but... fifty states, and 'applications' doesn't mean issued voter
registrations. Even if it WERE an accurate indication, that'd be about one
thousand, not 'millions'.

Good dismissal. Hasn't happened to you, or to your knowledge, so
it must not be happening at all.

OH, no, you give me too much credit. I didn't dismiss it, completely.
Only the unfounded 99.9% of it...