Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Wieber "Engineering"

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 2:24:22 PM UTC-4, Preston Hamblin wrote:

As far as Wieber passing any engineering tests, I expect that one
probably has to have an engineering degree in order to sit for the
exams. I'm not positive one must have graduated law school, for
example, to sit the bar exam, but I would expect so.

licensing of engineers and lawyers vary by state. But I do not think you need to have an engineering degree to be certified. I do know that in Virginia you can take the bar exam without having graduated from law school. My sister passed the bar exam there a year before graduating from law school..

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 7 Oct 2016 12:32:05 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 2:24:22 PM UTC-4, Preston Hamblin wrote:

As far as Wieber passing any engineering tests, I expect that one
probably has to have an engineering degree in order to sit for the
exams. I'm not positive one must have graduated law school, for
example, to sit the bar exam, but I would expect so.

licensing of engineers and lawyers vary by state. But I do not think you need to have an engineering degree to be certified. I do know that in Virginia you can take the bar exam without having graduated from law school. My sister passed the bar exam there a year before graduating from law school.

Dan

Absolutely correct. In most states..the title Professional Engineer
requires a license or certification. There is some differences of
course...Systems Engineer ..IE a Microsoft certified Engineer is not
the same as a PE which is not the same as a Sanitary Engineer etc etc

I have never claimed to be a PE. My company name never indicated I was
a PE. IVE never claimed to be a PE. I dont have the background nor
education to be a PE.

Yet I do engineering for pay on occasion. Which is quite legal. There
are millions of people out there in the business world who are just
like me.

When the State discovered I was not..not advertising as a PE..they
appologized and dropped the case. The reason they filed in the first
place...someone here..had set me up...had put me in an obscure
database inside of a techincal magazine as a PE. A periodical Id never
heard of before. One that I didnt know existed.

As I stated quite clearly after the fact...when I was made aware of
it...I contacted the periodical, asked WTF..and they sent me data
indicating someone besides myself...had asked for my data to be
included in their Professional Engineers listing. Via email.

Then and only then..after waiting a few months..they..the party that
had asked for the data to be listed as PE....complained to the State
of California.

The periodical sent me all the data and header information, and
cleared the listing. The information was given to the State..they were
satisfied that I had nothing to do with it, and dropped the case. I
asked them to investigate who might have done this. They agreed. The
case officer gave me his results. I have them. And someday...the
person that tried to get me in so much legal and financial trouble is
going to get it driven home that I didnt much care for that. Driven
deep.

It should be noted that only someone who was at least somewhat
familiar with PEs and their periodicals...ie the magazines that PEs
read...would have known about this magazine in the first place..so it
was someone who was either a PE or worked with PEs who did this.
So it wasnt Lee Harrison or any of the usual crowd of nose pickers.
I know exactly who it was. And Im still ****ed as hell about it. I
could..could have taken them to court for several things, and it might
have cost them a fair amount of money. But I decided to sit and wait
and simply remove them from this life. Ive since mellowed a bit...but
it wouldnt take a hell of a lot to have it handled in that fashion.
However...I do take life seriously and dont consider having it ended
abruptly to be anything done in sport. But having it done..in one
fashion or another..is not foreign to me.

Most bantering here on Usenet is give and take. I consider it to be
like football players at a card and drinking session. It can be brutal
and blood can flow..but no one is trying to kill the other. This
action WAS attempted murder in many ways...and I will handle it
someday in my own way. Count on it.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Whoa! I do hope you asked the California District Attorney to look
into it for you. They can see to it that karma happens.

I had 2 different property management companies in Nebraska and
Indiana try to screw me during my decade long run as a handyman. The
DA in NE got my measly $285 for me after about 9 months. (They had
sent me a check for $18.20. snort) And the DA in IN said "We can't
do anything for you, sorry. It's a personal matter." WTF? When I put
up a stink about it on their local BBB website, a rep from the company
said that she was sorry, and that a check would be forthcoming.
Evidently, the person doing the screwing was in FL and the IN company
had received several complaints about her already. The whopping $165
check showed up 2 weeks later. I, too, take being screwed seriously.

As I stated quite clearly after the fact...when I was made aware of
it...I contacted the periodical, asked WTF..and they sent me data
indicating someone besides myself...had asked for my data to be
included in their Professional Engineers listing. Via email.

Then and only then..after waiting a few months..they..the party that
had asked for the data to be listed as PE....complained to the State
of California.

Hey! There are laws against doing that! sigh

Best of luck in helping return their karma...without getting some bad
karma passed to yourself in the process.

--
All of us want to do well. But if we do not do
good, too, then doing well will never be enough.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Its a person here who did it, and I think you know which one.

Karma...shrug..Ill. deal with my personal Karma as I need to.

If I hadnt become Buddhist decades ago..that person wouldnt be here
posting.

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

I have never claimed to be a PE. My company name never indicated I was
a PE. IVE never claimed to be a PE. I dont have the background nor
education to be a PE.

And yet you claim to "do" engineering "every day!"

"Son....its called California Advertising. Half the companies out
here dont have a degree. Just someone who owns it good enough to pass
the tests.
Which I am..and do.
I assume you are bitching about the term "Engineering"...right?
I do That..every day. "

Exactly which "tests" do you think you could pass?

Yet I do engineering for pay on occasion.

No. You are in no way qualified for any type of engineering.
Regardless, why are you now saying "occasionally" when you previously
said "every day?"

Which is quite legal. There
are millions of people out there in the business world who are just
like me.

No. You're not the only lying gasbag in the world, but you are
definitely unique.

When the State discovered I was not.

Yada yada. You need to establish some credibily if you want anyone to
believe any of your rubbish. Start by providing some calculations that
were required for any of that "occasional" engineering. You won't, and
that perfectly demonstrates that you're full of ****. A guy who tells
all the crazy lies you do, such as the 264mph motorcycle ride, is
obviously fully capable of fraudulently claiming to be an engineer,
and making up a senseless cover story when he got caught.

they sent me data
indicating someone besides myself...had asked for my data to be
included in their Professional Engineers listing. Via email.

Then and only then..after waiting a few months..they..the party that
had asked for the data to be listed as PE....complained to the State
of California.

The periodical sent me all the data and header information, and
cleared the listing.

Then there is a simple way for you to prove your story. Post the name
and details. You won't because you can't. Your excuse is another
ridiculous lie. If we're lucky you'll make up an even more fantastic
story explaining why you can't post your evidence.

I know exactly who it was.

No, it never happened.

Man, you sure know how to pile the bull**** deeper and deeper.

But I decided to sit and wait
and simply remove them from this life.

LOL

It can be brutal
and blood can flow..but no one is trying to kill the other.

But asshats like you sure do like talking about all the people they're
having killed.

This
action WAS attempted murder in many ways...

Bwahaha! In exactly what way is your straw man tying to kill you?

and I will handle it
someday in my own way. Count on it.

I count on you to come up with an unlimited variety of ridiculous
stories and excuses, and never provide the slightest proof for any of
them.

What email, jackass?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Then and only then..after waiting a few months..they..the party that
had asked for the data to be listed as PE....complained to the State
of California.

Hey! There are laws against doing that! sigh

Yes, but those laws require proof. Wieber's BS stories don't count
except to fellow rightard crackpots like yourself.

Best of luck in helping return their karma...without getting some bad
karma passed to yourself in the process.

Its a person here who did it, and I think you know which one.

There is no need to keep this secret... except that your entire story
is BS and that's the only thing being exposed.

Karma...shrug..Ill. deal with my personal Karma as I need to.

If I hadnt become Buddhist decades ago..that person wouldnt be here
posting.

"Im Rensai Buddhist. We are the Buddhists that get to kill bad
people."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.r...3f888c326ac288

So, is your straw man not "bad" enough for you to kill?

LOL

What email, you impotent twerp?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Best of luck in helping return their karma...without getting some bad
karma passed to yourself in the process.

Its a person here who did it, and I think you know which one.

Unfortunately, I do.

Karma...shrug..Ill. deal with my personal Karma as I need to.

If I hadnt become Buddhist decades ago..that person wouldnt be here
posting.

You don't think Buddha would want you to ease their obvious suffering
on this rugged plane of existence?

So, what'd the DA's office say?

--
All of us want to do well. But if we do not do
good, too, then doing well will never be enough.
-- Anna Quindlen
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Best of luck in helping return their karma...without getting some bad
karma passed to yourself in the process.

Its a person here who did it, and I think you know which one.

Unfortunately, I do.

Karma...shrug..Ill. deal with my personal Karma as I need to.

If I hadnt become Buddhist decades ago..that person wouldnt be here
posting.

You don't think Buddha would want you to ease their obvious suffering
on this rugged plane of existence?

Wieber is an impotent gasbag. Despite all his tough talk here, he took
no action against any of his wife's boyfriends. And it's tough to kill
the imaginary villain in his bull**** cover story.

So, what'd the DA's office say?

He said that Santa Claus killed Bambi and that all pretzels are
imported from the Matrix.

How stupid can you be? If Wieber had any evidence of a crime he'd be
all over it, not making silly death threats on Usenet.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Cite.

If I hadnt become Buddhist decades ago..

Bull****.

that person wouldnt be here posting.

yawn

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 8, 2016 at 11:12:15 AM UTC-4, Please! wrote:

I have never claimed to be a PE. My company name never indicated I was
a PE. IVE never claimed to be a PE. I dont have the background nor
education to be a PE.

And yet you claim to "do" engineering "every day!"

One can do engineering whether or not you are a licensed professional engineer .

I did engineering pretty much every day when I was working, but never bothered to get a P.E. license. The most obvious example was when I did all the calculations for prefabbed houses. I did all the calculations , but we had to have a P.E. review the data and stamp the drawings.

And locally there are a bunch of Engineers that volunteer at the " Wilmington Western Railroad." Of course the conductor is the one in charge, but most of the volunteers seem to want to be the engineer.

And then when I was at Chiniac , there were a bunch of techs and just a few engineers. Not counting the operating engineers who ran the diesel generators.

Dan

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 8 Oct 2016 13:35:34 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

On Saturday, October 8, 2016 at 11:12:15 AM UTC-4, Please! wrote:

I have never claimed to be a PE. My company name never indicated I was
a PE. IVE never claimed to be a PE. I dont have the background nor
education to be a PE.

And yet you claim to "do" engineering "every day!"

One can do engineering whether or not you are a licensed professional engineer .

Only if one has some engineering skills.

I did engineering pretty much every day when I was working, but never bothered to get a P.E. license.
The most obvious example was when I did all the calculations for prefabbed houses.
I did all the calculations

I've repeatedly asked Wieber to show some examples of his engineering
calculations. It couldn't be clearer: he has no such skill, and the
entire basis of his engineering claims is that he redefines the term
to include any sort of shop work. Neither is he an electronics tech,
electrician, or most of the other dozens of other trades he claims.
Anyone with so many skills would have no trouble earning a good
living. Wieber cannot earn a living at all, and because of that has
been running up debt his entire life, and relying on charity for
healthcare.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Best of luck in helping return their karma...without getting some bad
karma passed to yourself in the process.

Its a person here who did it, and I think you know which one.

Unfortunately, I do.

Karma...shrug..Ill. deal with my personal Karma as I need to.

If I hadnt become Buddhist decades ago..that person wouldnt be here
posting.

You don't think Buddha would want you to ease their obvious suffering
on this rugged plane of existence?

So, what'd the DA's office say?

The DA pondered for about 30 seconds..said "not enough damage to you
even if he is an asshole" and wouldnt go farther with it. And I agree.

On the other hand..there is a fair amount of interest built up over
the last few years. At least 1 square inch of skin....through and
through.

Shrug

---

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Best of luck in helping return their karma...without getting some bad
karma passed to yourself in the process.

Its a person here who did it, and I think you know which one.

Unfortunately, I do.

Karma...shrug..Ill. deal with my personal Karma as I need to.

If I hadnt become Buddhist decades ago..that person wouldnt be here
posting.

You don't think Buddha would want you to ease their obvious suffering
on this rugged plane of existence?

So, what'd the DA's office say?

The DA pondered for about 30 seconds..said "not enough damage to you

LOL Congrats on making that part of your story fit the facts. There's
no way for you to be damaged. Unemployed, negative net worth, failing
health, no hope of any kind. Oh wait, what if someone found a way to
take away your access to Usenet. It's all you have left, right? The
one place you can pretend to be something, and where there are still a
few crazies who'll pretend to believe you.

What email, hopeless?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Interesting - the Japanese spell it "Renzai" :-). It is considered a
branch of Zen and is often referred to as "Renzai Zen". It main
discipline is usually described as "the emphasis it places on kensho
("seeing one's true nature") as the gateway to authentic Buddhist
practice".

Given that the major emphasis is stated as "seeing one's true nature"
it is obvious that Gunner's level of understanding of the natures of
the religion is, one might say, nebulas, as it appears to be limited
to the name, which he misspells.
--
and a good day to you Sir,

The Mighty Ant
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Best of luck in helping return their karma...without getting some bad
karma passed to yourself in the process.

Its a person here who did it, and I think you know which one.

Unfortunately, I do.

Karma...shrug..Ill. deal with my personal Karma as I need to.

If I hadnt become Buddhist decades ago..that person wouldnt be here
posting.

You don't think Buddha would want you to ease their obvious suffering
on this rugged plane of existence?

So, what'd the DA's office say?

The DA pondered for about 30 seconds..said "not enough damage to you
even if he is an asshole" and wouldnt go farther with it. And I agree.

I wonder if the FBI says the same thing about the known terrorists
they let go until they kill someone.

On the other hand..there is a fair amount of interest built up over
the last few years. At least 1 square inch of skin....through and
through.

Shrug

deep satisfied smile

--
All of us want to do well. But if we do not do
good, too, then doing well will never be enough.
-- Anna Quindlen

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Best of luck in helping return their karma...without getting some bad
karma passed to yourself in the process.

Its a person here who did it, and I think you know which one.

Unfortunately, I do.

Karma...shrug..Ill. deal with my personal Karma as I need to.

If I hadnt become Buddhist decades ago..that person wouldnt be here
posting.

You don't think Buddha would want you to ease their obvious suffering
on this rugged plane of existence?

So, what'd the DA's office say?

The DA pondered for about 30 seconds..said "not enough damage to you
even if he is an asshole" and wouldnt go farther with it. And I agree.

On the other hand..there is a fair amount of interest built up over
the last few years. At least 1 square inch of skin....through and
through.

Not going to happen.

Shrug.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:
Best of luck in helping return their karma...without getting some bad
karma passed to yourself in the process.

Its a person here who did it, and I think you know which one.

Unfortunately, I do.

Karma...shrug..Ill. deal with my personal Karma as I need to.

If I hadnt become Buddhist decades ago..that person wouldnt be here
posting.

You don't think Buddha would want you to ease their obvious suffering
on this rugged plane of existence?

So, what'd the DA's office say?

The DA pondered for about 30 seconds..said "not enough damage to you
even if he is an asshole" and wouldnt go farther with it. And I agree.

I wonder if the FBI says the same thing about the known terrorists
they let go until they kill someone.

No one "did" anything to Wieber. No one set him up. No one placed a
phony ad or entry in an engineering magazine. Wieber was passing
himself off as an engineer, and he got busted for it.

He never even *spoke* with anyone in the DA's office. That's a certainty.