Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default One of those days?

I just checked for RCM messages and saw this:

Headers retrieved for rec.crafts.metalworking:
Messages: 0, Duplicates: 0, Filtered: 27.

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 11-Sep-16 2:28 PM, axolotyl wrote:
On 11-Sep-16 1:46 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
I just checked for RCM messages and saw this:

Headers retrieved for rec.crafts.metalworking:
Messages: 0, Duplicates: 0, Filtered: 27.

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Same here!

Actually almost the same, one political BS post got through my filters.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 11 Sep 2016 14:29:38 +0800, axolotyl
wrote:

On 11-Sep-16 2:28 PM, axolotyl wrote:
On 11-Sep-16 1:46 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
I just checked for RCM messages and saw this:

Headers retrieved for rec.crafts.metalworking:
Messages: 0, Duplicates: 0, Filtered: 27.

--
Self-development is a higher duty than self-sacrifice.
-- Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Same here!

Actually almost the same, one political BS post got through my filters.

Yeah, one or two morphing email addresses gets through each day or
three.

This just in:
http://interestingengineering.com/vi...ull-see-today/
Ig's -kids- might like it, even though the metal robots aren't
metalworking in his eyes. That's one strong magnetic playing field,
wot?

--
Every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life are
based on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 11-Sep-16 2:28 PM, axolotyl wrote:
On 11-Sep-16 1:46 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
I just checked for RCM messages and saw this:

Headers retrieved for rec.crafts.metalworking:
Messages: 0, Duplicates: 0, Filtered: 27.

Same here!

Actually almost the same, one political BS post got through my filters.

Yeah, one or two morphing email addresses gets through each day or
three.

This just in:
http://interestingengineering.com/vi...ull-see-today/
Ig's -kids- might like it, even though the metal robots aren't
metalworking in his eyes. That's one strong magnetic playing field,
wot?

this is very funny and clever! Thanks!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 10 Sep 2016 10:46:23 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

I just checked for RCM messages and saw this:

Headers retrieved for rec.crafts.metalworking:
Messages: 0, Duplicates: 0, Filtered: 27.

I guess you're pretty much talking to yourself these days, Larry. If
you lilter everybody, you'd better be good at playing solitaire.

--
Ed Huntress

In the old days [email protected] Home Repair 20 June 26th 12 09:10 PM
One of those days Steve B[_10_] Metalworking 9 September 24th 11 06:39 AM
OT-143 days Wes[_2_] Metalworking 154 July 9th 08 05:01 AM
OT-143 days RB[_2_] Metalworking 0 June 26th 08 05:09 PM
Is everything around $400 these days? MRS. CLEAN Home Repair 8 November 6th 06 09:29 PM