Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Because the Susan B. Anthony one dollar coin was so very successful? Confederate History - Dispelling The Myths

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 21:18:21 +0000 (UTC), One Party System
wrote:

Martin Eastbourne wrote in news:moj9hu$2fq$3
:

On 7/20/2015 9:56 AM, One Party System wrote:
Martin Eastbourne wrote in news:moj8si$uqu$2
@dont-email.me:

On 7/20/2015 8:51 AM, One Party System wrote:
Martin Eastbourne wrote in news:moj3tc$a4u

$2

Really? You think that an independently minded, heavily armed people

will
long tolerate bigoted morons like you telling us how to live our lives?

I know for a fact there will be no "second revolution" or "great cull."
You know it, too.

You know for a fact, eh?

Just because we don't invite you to the meetings doesn't mean we aren't
having them.

OK then. I asked to be #1 on your list a long time ago. What's the
holdup, crackpot.