Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Because the Susan B. Anthony one dollar coin was so very successful? Confederate History - Dispelling The Myths

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:51:07 +0000 (UTC), One Party System
wrote:

Martin Eastbourne wrote in news:moj3tc$a4u$2
:

On 7/20/2015 8:18 AM, One Party System wrote:
Martin Eastbourne wrote in news:moiujv$j1l$2
@dont-email.me:

On 7/20/2015 5:26 AM, One Party System wrote:
Martin Eastbourne wrote in news:mogsa7$2kv

$3
@dont-email.me:

The fat lady hasnt sung yet.

No "cull"; no "list"; no "those who keep the list"; no "264mph
motorcycle ride"; no "8-10' rattlesnakes"; no "wiped down pay phone".
It's all bull****, gummy-bitch, you nutless squat-to-**** faggot.

You sound a trifle nervous.

Not in the least.

Worried are ya?

Not in the least.

Then you aren't very smart.

I'm plenty smart - certainly much smarter than you and gummy-bitch.
gummy-bitch's prattle about a "cull" etc. is nothing but lunatic raving
and bull****. You know this.

Well for one thing oyu know absolutely nothing about me. What kind of job I
have and the tyoe of smarts needed for it.

Let's just say it is heavily dependant on logic.

You're full of ****. It is entirely illogical to believe one word of
the cull nonsense. There isn't a scintilla of evidence it exists, but
a ton of evidence that it is wholly the invention of one dopey
pathological liar.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I contend that this dope knows gummy-bitch is full of **** on this
"great cull" nonsense, but because he sympathizes with gummy-bitch's
basic political values and beliefs, he's willing to pretend there may be
some reasonable possibility of it. It explains all of the fake
solidarity with gummy-bitch shown by the other knuckle-draggers like
Terrell, Gardner, Chris Young, and that ****wit/jailbird Kenny Frenchu
who has a weird compulsion to adopt the names of obscure bass players as
his posting nym. Oh, and Spammy, too. *All* of them know that
gummy-bitch is bull****ting about a "great cull," but because they share
his benighted political views, they won't come out and say it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

[...]

Oh, yeah, and the original Martin Eastburn, too.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

It's more of an attitude than actual political views. Their politics
derive from their attitudes.

This is the dark side of paleo-conservatism, the branch that just
doesn't like anything upsetting their system. We have some in my
wife's family, multi-generation farmers from central Illinois. They're
really fine people, but they have a collection of attitudes that
they've cultivated for generations, and nothing is going to change
them -- facts, least of all.

When you look at Gunner and some of the others, who really aren't part
of that generational conservatism at all, what I think you see is a
partial adoption of paleo-conservatism, fueled by a vast amount of
personal, individual resentment and bitterness. It makes a really foul
stew, in which stories about killing people bring on the Very Big
Grins.

It's a social pathology. In an earlier time, they would have been the
White Trash. Now, supported by the social programs and safety net that
they pretend to despise, they aren't reduced to eating roots and
'possums, and they can put siding over their tar paper.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

.... and use their neighbor's wifi to wallow in each others' misery.
One of the good things about the dialup days was the $20 a month ante
to join the game. A price that kept the rabble down to a scattered
squeaks.

I got a chuckle out of Wieber's story of living in his truck, which he
hilariously calls a "rig." Although one thing it doesn't appear to be
rigged with is net access. The heap is either out of range of any
wifi, or Wieber's "cyber weenies" can't be bothered to help him bust
the passwords. I presume he eases his Usenet withdrawl symptoms by
dreaming up more elaborate ways to kill his "enemies."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Out of "net access"? I have a Galaxy S5 cellphone that gets me on the
net quite nicely just about anywhere I go. I simply hate typing on
the screen, the voice to text not being quite right yet...so I leave
my Usenet until I get home.

You really are an ignorant buffoon. There are at least a half dozen
Usenet apps. The one I prefer:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ewsgroup&hl=en

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Is that right? Then what did this mean:

Really? Odd..Im posting from the rooftop parking lot of a company in
Long Beach while grabbing a smoke.

gummy-bitch dwieber - 03 Feb 2015
Once again, gummy-bitch trips over his own lies.

You pathetic toothless dole-scrounger.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 11:30:44 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I have a Galaxy S5 cellphone

LOL Classic deadbeat move. Got the phone for "free" by paying through
the nose. All the better to afford investing in cigarettes and living
in your truck, right?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

And there's a lien on Wieber's house, with at least two year's unpaid taxes. But he has a new cell phone.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

I didn't make a close count, but he gets a new lien fron his county
every year with late fees and lien fees tacked on, and they go back to
1990. State liens as well. http://tinyurl.com/d7hkkp
http://tinyurl.com/l68gh3 I see 11 releases. So he still owes for
about 14 years. Some of the liens are on their THIRD 10 year
extension, unpaid for over 20 years. Still, small potatoes compared to
the medical bills and other judgements, all the way back to 1982.
Thirty five ****ing years of "lean times" apparently. Hundreds of
thousands that he thumbs his nose at.

Why does a family that barely works need even one cell phone, much
less 4 with unlimited everything. That sort of thing is crazy common
with the poor. Making up for no hope by spending what little they have
by overpaying for useless crap that makes them feel better, but in
fact dooms them to worse poverty. Man, if it were up to me I'd
casually ask all the Wieberoids if I could admire their shiny cell
phones. Then I'd say no more food stamps for you, eat texts you
morons!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

And there's a lien on Wieber's house, with at least two year's unpaid taxes. But he has a new cell phone.

Addition to my previous post:
http://www.kcttc.co.kern.ca.us/Payme...TYPE=AT&YR= H
List of only property tax bills as opposed to the other list which is
all recorded liens. Shows 14 years unpaid, mostly from '97 to '09.
Current year unpaid as well of course. Most of those liens are for
about a grand each, but the original bill was probably only about $200
each time he let it slide. How many of those years was he here
lecturing on economics? Christ.