Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Because the Susan B. Anthony one dollar coin was so very successful? Confederate History - Dispelling The Myths

On Mon, 20 Jul 2015 06:56:38 -0700, Martin Eastbourne
wrote:

On 7/20/2015 5:26 AM, One Party System wrote:
Martin Eastbourne wrote in news:mogsa7$2kv$3
@dont-email.me:

The fat lady hasnt sung yet.

No "cull"; no "list"; no "those who keep the list"; no "264mph
motorcycle ride"; no "8-10' rattlesnakes"; no "wiped down pay phone".
It's all bull****, gummy-bitch, you nutless squat-to-**** faggot.

You sound a trifle nervous.

Not in the least.

Worried are ya?

Not in the least.

Many years ago I told Wieber to make me #1 on his cull list. A letter
to Santa would have more chance of making something happen.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 7/20/2015 5:26 AM, One Party System wrote:
Martin Eastbourne wrote in news:mogsa7$2kv$3
@dont-email.me:

The fat lady hasnt sung yet.

No "cull"; no "list"; no "those who keep the list"; no "264mph
motorcycle ride"; no "8-10' rattlesnakes"; no "wiped down pay phone".
It's all bull****, gummy-bitch, you nutless squat-to-**** faggot.

You sound a trifle nervous.

Not in the least.

Worried are ya?

Not in the least.

Many years ago I told Wieber to make me #1 on his cull list. A letter
to Santa would have more chance of making something happen.

Good observation, and correct.