Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Mugshots

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 17:07:36 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 18:54:42 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 7/21/2015 4:14 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 2:06:27 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

No I think you are failing.
Are you posting mugshots to make yourself feel better about yours?
Is this an attempt to compare yourself to these people?
Get over it man!
Mikek

These kinds of mugshots?

http://thumbs.mugshots.com/gallery/i...ot.400x800.jpg

Wieber vs Banquer. Can we have O'Reilly vs Hannity next?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 18:54:42 -0500, amdx wrote:

On 7/21/2015 4:14 PM, jon_banquer wrote:
On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 2:06:27 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

No I think you are failing.
Are you posting mugshots to make yourself feel better about yours?
Is this an attempt to compare yourself to these people?
Get over it man!
Mikek

These kinds of mugshots?

http://thumbs.mugshots.com/gallery/i...ot.400x800.jpg

Wieber vs Banquer. Can we have O'Reilly vs Hannity next?

What's funny is that Gunner doesn't know that it was Bonkers' mugshot,
linked to in a post a couple of days ago, that Bonkers is trying to
scour from everyone's memory by posting mugshots of people who
actually had character. g

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 5:40:52 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 5:45:54 PM UTC-7, slow eddy failed:

The usual slow eddy bull**** and lies snipped

Nothing to respond to.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tue, 21 Jul 2015 17:32:48 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 5:31:03 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

Mute Banquer must respond!

#5 collection of selected hilarity from your court case, where you
idiotically tried to place the blame for your own failure on some poor
female.

According to 'da judge:

.... The plaintiff Jonathan Banquer ...

....The plaintiff's credibility suffers as a result of his outlandish
claim that the deprivation of some auto repair manuals and tools has
disrupted his ability to file income tax returns, earn a living, and
get back on his feet over a period of six years now...

Tell the truth, are you trying to beat Wieber's record for number of
years of no hope/ pretending to be successfull?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 5:49:18 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Today's mugshot is Bill Gates:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshot...ess/bill-gates

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 22 Jul 2015 08:37:26 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

Today's mugshot is Bill Gates:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshot...ess/bill-gates

Today's Banquer fan site:

http://bp1.blogger.com/_yph3maSB7kw/.../broomboy2.jpg
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, July 22, 2015 at 9:58:06 AM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 5:31:03 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

Mute Banquer must respond!

Respond to what? jon doesn't have to respond to NOT being convicted in a court of law.

What part of "NOT" don't you understand? Ignorant people like you have to first understand the law. Anyone or any group can pressure a federal or state investigator to bring charges and take a particular person to jail while trying to trump up charges and an eventual conviction.

But is the person ever found guilty or not. I don't care how many people dislike the person, try to focus here. Cut out the typical half-brained assumptions.

Was jon convicted in a court of law? If you can finally think for yourself, you'll see that jon was NOT convicted in a court of law. Get over it. You lose.

"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 5:31:03 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

Mute Banquer must respond!

Respond to what? jon doesn't have to respond to NOT being convicted in a court of law.

You misunderstood my point, which was that Banquer cannot stop himself
from responding, despite refusing to make any meaningful comment on
the accusations.

Here are the facts. Banquer has attracted dozens of detractors over
many years. It happens like this: Banquer says something inane. People
ridicule him. Banquer escalates, almost always falsely accusing his
opponent of lying and worse. He gets personal, his opponents get
personal.

In the case at hand, Banquer pretends that his mugshot is meaningless.
It is not. He has been arrested twice for domestic violence. Ah, but
innocent until convicted, right? We don't know if he was convicted,
but consider the accusations Banquer makes about others, and then read
this judge's decision and comments.
https://casetext.com/case/banquer-v-...-0404728-s-nov
There's no question, he's a lowlife hypocrite, and he's getting what
he deserves. He can change his attitude any time and find his online
life more pleasant. But he won't, because he thrives on
unpleasantness. He claims he's only "telling the truth." Bull****, the
truth is in that judge's comments, and Banquer has no defense against
it.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 23, 2015 at 7:57:29 AM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 08:58:01 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Thursday, July 23, 2015 at 7:57:29 AM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

True to form, Banquer has no defense but to accuse someone of lying,
perhaps because he does so much of it so poorly. I notice you haven't
accused the judge of lying, Banquer. LOL Afraid she'll find out and
take you on with more than ridicule?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 23, 2015 at 9:03:11 AM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Today's mugshot is George Carlin:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshot.../george-carlin

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 09:06:59 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Thursday, July 23, 2015 at 9:03:11 AM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

Why do I have a feeling that your bankruptcy fraud etc is going to
haunt you for a long time? Because that's the inevitable result of
fighting dirty... you end up in the ****. Forseeable and preventable,
but nothing can stop the mighty Banquer from posting scathing replies
such as "liar" and "bump." Free and good advice, Banquer: stop making
enemies.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 23 Jul 2015 09:08:14 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

Today's mugshot is George Carlin:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshot.../george-carlin

Today's Banquer fan site is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfSiHGcLqcg
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 23, 2015 at 9:18:15 AM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 23, 2015 at 9:16:10 AM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied and failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jon's wife Constance Banquer spent a couple of years in a Florida
prison for ID Theft, Grand Theft and probably a few other charges.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/InmateRele...ID=40624944 3

It could be a skill she learned from Jon while they lived in CT. Where
Jon says he "Owned 100+ rental units"* at the time his income was
something like $16.00 an hour** as the "head of CADCAM systems" for a
company and a SolidWorks Instructor***.

If true pretty amazing by any standard so I asked Jon how exactly did
he manage to qualify for loans on 100+ rental units in CT all while he
was making $16.00 an hour with a wife and two kids to support but he
has yet to answer. If true (and legal) he should be teaching real
estate courses. So it seems just a little too fishy to be true
especially when Jon, his wife and kids left CT (in a hurry) ending up
penniless in Florida.

Unlike today back in those days banks were a bit reluctant to admit
publicly that they could be victimized by loan fraud. If there was
some equity or not too large a loss they were inclined to negotiate a
deal with the perpetrator under the threat of criminal prosecution.

So while Jon's wife was being housed and fed by the Great State of
Florida Jon moved ("in a hurry") only to end up penniless in Arizona.

--
Tom
http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz

*
[
I owned well over a hundred rental units
]- Jon Banquer - Dec 2007

**
[
As head of CADCAM systems for Precision Resource, tool and die
division in Shelton, CT I started at $16 an hour and ended up at $21
dollars an hour less than a year later and that was well over ten
years ago.
] - Jon Banquer- May 3, 2009

***
[
I own SolidWorks and use to teach it.
] - Jon Banquer - Aug 2, 2001

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Today's mugshot is Bobby Unser:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshot...ts/bobby-unser
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Almost everything Tom Brewer has posted about CADCAM software for years has turned out to be bad advice/wrong:

Tom Brewer CADCAM Moron:

"Jon, I never forgot any of your postings about SDRC I made the wrong
decision in spite of what you said. There have been a number of times
that my Wife has told me to be careful in dealing with someone and
after words says "I told you so". She earned the right to say it as
well as you have earned the right to say I TOLD YOU SO. I made a
decision that went against my better judgment and as usual it turned
out poorly." .... Tom Brewer

Tom Brewer CADCAM Moron:

"I do not purchase programs unless I know before hand that they are
what I want and/ or need."... Tom Brewer who can't follow his own
advice. See above.

Tom Brewer CADCAM Moron:

"I have shot myself in the foot, not an easy thing to do when it is
in your mouth and your head is in your ass."... Tom Brewer admitting
what he's often like.

Tom Brewer CADCAM Moron:

Someone who has a proven track record of not being able to deal with
or accept the kind of change that occurs in the cadcam market... now
that's ignorant or should we say that's Tom Brewer.

Ignorant:

Tom Brewer's failure to understand who Matt Lombard really is.

Tom Brewer CADCAM Moron:

Tom Brewer's unable to comprehend what's on the cover of the
SolidWorks Bible:

"Whether you're a new, intermediate, ...."

Tom Brewer CADCAM Moron:

Someone who can't understand more than a simple "I love it!" or "I
hate it!" type of comment ... now that's ignorant or should we say
that's Tom Brewer.

Conclusion:

Tom Brewer thinks he's a SolidWorks expert. A SolidWorks expert is someone who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 08:47:49 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

Today's mugshot is Bobby Unser:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshot...ts/bobby-unser

Today's Banquer fan site is https://twitter.com/Jon_Banquer
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 27 Jul 2015 07:09:00 -0700, Captain Obvious
wrote:

On Sun, 26 Jul 2015 22:19:21 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

[...]

If Banquer said he owned 100 rental units, that translates to - drove
by 1 rental unit 100 times-
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 27, 2015 at 12:49:55 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" lied:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 27, 2015 at 12:47:27 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Today's mugshot is Bobby Unser:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshot...ts/bobby-unser

Today's Banquer fan site is https://twitter.com/Jon_Banquer

Haw haw haw! That's ****ing hilarious!

"I am an unemployed internet legend. I am banned from every CAD/CAM or
CNC forum in existence. I love to pretend I'm important."

And then, at a linked site:

"About me: I sweep floors for WalMart. If you drop a jar of pickles,
I'm the guy they call. I also change the cakes in the urinals and empty
the diaper pails."

Okay, serious question: which one do you more enjoy savaging, jonny
bonkers or Deputy Pinocchio? With the vast Cliff Notes archive on
Deputy Pinocchio, I imagine it's a little more work to rip bonkers a new
one, but that may also make it more satisfying.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 7/26/2015 10:19 PM, wrote:
Jon's wife Constance Banquer spent a couple of years in a Florida
prison for ID Theft, Grand Theft and probably a few other charges.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/InmateRele...ID=40624944 3

Updated:
http://www.dc.state.fl.us/InmateRele...ID=69674139 2

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Flor...r.1845737.html

There are some really nice tattoo descriptions at both sites.

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 27, 2015 at 1:06:10 PM UTC-7, Jonathan Ball using one of his hundreds of aliases failed again:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Today's mugshot is Bobby Unser:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshot...ts/bobby-unser

Today's Banquer fan site is https://twitter.com/Jon_Banquer

Haw haw haw! That's ****ing hilarious!

"I am an unemployed internet legend. I am banned from every CAD/CAM or
CNC forum in existence. I love to pretend I'm important."

And then, at a linked site:

"About me: I sweep floors for WalMart. If you drop a jar of pickles,
I'm the guy they call. I also change the cakes in the urinals and empty
the diaper pails."

Okay, serious question: which one do you more enjoy savaging, jonny
bonkers or Deputy Pinocchio? With the vast Cliff Notes archive on
Deputy Pinocchio, I imagine it's a little more work to rip bonkers a new
one, but that may also make it more satisfying.

It's a tough call, but I have to give the nod to Wieber. He's
threatened to sue AND kill me. Which gives me carte blanche to be
merciless. Banquer is very helpless by comparison. All he threatens is
to "own me." He'd have his hands full owning a candy bar.

BTW, those two clowns have badly busted this former truism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the...you%27re_a_dog

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 27, 2015 at 1:17:28 PM UTC-7, Anonymous posting pussy "Captain Obvious" failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

You're right - I failed to take gummer's never-ending string of death
threats into account. I forget when he first (emptily) threatened me
with death, but I have to think it was at least eight years ago.

BTW, those two clowns have badly busted this former truism
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the...you%27re_a_dog

That's a great cartoon. I have a temporary "subscription" to the New
Yorker, and I really enjoy it.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Today's mugshot is Bobby Unser:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshot...ts/bobby-unser

Today's Banquer fan site is https://twitter.com/Jon_Banquer

Haw haw haw! That's ****ing hilarious!

"I am an unemployed internet legend. I am banned from every CAD/CAM or
CNC forum in existence. I love to pretend I'm important."

And then, at a linked site:

"About me: I sweep floors for WalMart. If you drop a jar of pickles,
I'm the guy they call. I also change the cakes in the urinals and empty
the diaper pails."

Okay, serious question: which one do you more enjoy savaging, jonny
bonkers or Deputy Pinocchio? With the vast Cliff Notes archive on
Deputy Pinocchio, I imagine it's a little more work to rip bonkers a new
one, but that may also make it more satisfying.

Whoyakidding's Cliff Notes are classics, and beyond compare. However,
a few people have compiled some fun collections of Bonkerisms,
including this one:

"Without a doubt SaladWorks is a complete piece of ****" - Jon Banquer
- May 21, 2006

"SolidWorks is consuming every available minute of my learning time
right now." - Jon Banquer - Aug 12, 2007

"I've been away from SolidWorks for almost ten years. The program has
changed so much in ten years that I'm still way behind where I need to
be." - Jon Banquer - Aug. 26, 2007

"For the record I like SolidWorks" Jon Banquer April 10, 1998

"I'd hate to be using SolidWorks" -Jon Banquer - Jan 15, 2005

"OneCNC looks good." - Jon Banquer - Aug 31 2003

"OneCNC has a good product" - Jon Banquer - May 11 2005

"OneCNC is so bad that it can't be sold" - Jon Banquer - June 30,
2007
"May I remind you that your an anonymous loser who is too chicken
**** to post with his own name." - Jon Banquer - Dec 24 2006

Franco Folini UPDATE -- July 8, 2007 -- "Jon didn't respect our
agreement, posting comments under fake names."
-------------------------------
SolidWorks 2007 Bible "the content is just superb!" - Jon Banquer-
Aug 8, 2007

To the author SolidWorks 2007 Bible "I should knock down 200 or so
pages this week. Which still won't get me to Multibodies! Just
****ing ridiculous, Matt." - Jon Banquer - Aug 19-2007
-----------------------------------
"John Carroll is probably the best thing that has ever happened to
U.S. Vero" - Jon Banquer- June 16, 2001

"the type of scumbag that John Carroll is... which is why he can't
sell jack ****" - Jon Banquer- Sept 13, 2012
------------------------------------
"You never chain geometry in Gibbs or SmartCAM. It's not necessary."
Jon Banquer - May 20, 2005

>From the SmartCAM Manual "Create the elements in any order, and
sequence them later, using modeling tools such as Chain."
--------------------------------------
"I would strongly suggest you buy The SolidWorks Bible. It will give
you many insights into how SolidWorks works" - Jon Banquer - Aug 19,
2007

"For all your talk about design intent it's amazing how few examples
you actually give in the SolidWorks Bible on design intent. Why is
that ****tard?" - Jon Banquer - July 14, 2007
"The program is a buggy, overpriced under performing, POS that is a
tribute to Bill Gibbs enormous ego" - Jon Banquer -

"Love those GibbsCAM Machining Markers! Great idea" - Jon Banquer -
"Need I remind you that it's you who is too much of a pussy to say a
word to Bill Gibbs on how you really feel about his claims of no
chaining." - Jon Banquer - July 15, 2007

"Last time I saw Bill Gibbs at a trade show he almost ****ed in his
pants... I went out of my way to be polite and not disturb his
presentation." - Jon Banquer - Aug 11, 2007
=====================================
LOL!
I think some of those dates are from cross-posted replies, but who
knows.

Yes, this is pretty cheesy entertainment, but there's something
satisfying about harpooning a complete phony -- like Jon the Phony
Banquer.
Which reminds me of a Banquer post that reminds me about just how
flakey this guy is:
[Jon Banquer replying to Ed Huntress]:
Ed,
The newsgroup badly needs someone who is as articulate as you are.
Keep me on my toes and correct me where ever you think it's
appropriate,as I respect what you have to say based on what you have
already posted. I will certainly take the time to think about whatever
correction, advice, etc. you post. - Jon Banquer - Jun 23, 2002
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....I/t2qa5vNd-rQJ
You bettcha, Jon!

OMFG that was hilarious!

===================================
"Reading "whoyakidding" nail Gunner on a daily basis on all the lies
Gunner has told over many years on Usenet is easily the highlight of
this newsgroup for me." Jon Banquer, Jan 2, 2013
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...302126bc6be21d

"This is yet another one of KiddingNoOne's many lies." Jon Banquer,
Apr 3, 2013
http://groups.google.com/group/comp....a25a0cfef810a4

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 27, 2015 at 2:08:28 PM UTC-7, slow eddy failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Ha ha ha ha ha! He reminds me (in more ways than one) of Willy Loman.

"Chevrolet, Linda, is the greatest car ever built."

"That goddamn Chevrolet, they ought to prohibit the manufacture of that
car!"

> [...]

Banquer.
Which reminds me of a Banquer post that reminds me about just how
flakey this guy is:
[Jon Banquer replying to Ed Huntress]:
Ed,
The newsgroup badly needs someone who is as articulate as you are.
Keep me on my toes and correct me where ever you think it's
appropriate,as I respect what you have to say based on what you have
already posted. I will certainly take the time to think about whatever
correction, advice, etc. you post. - Jon Banquer - Jun 23, 2002
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt....I/t2qa5vNd-rQJ
You bettcha, Jon!

OMFG that was hilarious!

===================================
"Reading "whoyakidding" nail Gunner on a daily basis on all the lies
Gunner has told over many years on Usenet is easily the highlight of

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, July 27, 2015 at 3:17:41 PM UTC-7, Jonathan Ball using one of his hundreds of aliases failed:

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Almost forgot :)

Today's mugshot is Al Unser brother of Bobby Unser:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshot...ports/al-unser

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Today's mugshot is Jimmy Connors:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshot.../jimmy-connors
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 30 Jul 2015 11:24:21 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

Today's mugshot is Jimmy Connors:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/mugshot.../jimmy-connors

Today's Banquer fan site is
http://www.cnczone.com/forums/news-a...-software.html
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, July 30, 2015 at 4:05:41 PM UTC-7, Captain Obvious failed: