Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Too Much Stuff

As we get closer to selling our big empty nest and moving to a two
bedroom condo I look at my lifetime collection of hand and power tools
plus drawers and boxes of electrical, plumbing, hardware and metal stock
filling the nether regions of our home and wonder how I can possibly
accept no longer having all of that stuff at my beck and call.

I ran across this item which says it all:

http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/Selling_my_stuff.jpg

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/16/2014 10:28 PM, Jeff Wisnia wrote:
As we get closer to selling our big empty nest and moving to a two
bedroom condo I look at my lifetime collection of hand and power tools
plus drawers and boxes of electrical, plumbing, hardware and metal stock
filling the nether regions of our home and wonder how I can possibly
accept no longer having all of that stuff at my beck and call.

That's easy ... it's a 2 bedroom condo - use one of them for a shop BG.

Seriously: my condolences. They're going to have to pry my mic from my
cold, dead hands.

Bob

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bob Engelhardt wrote:
On 10/16/2014 10:28 PM, Jeff Wisnia wrote:
As we get closer to selling our big empty nest and moving to a two
bedroom condo I look at my lifetime collection of hand and power
tools plus drawers and boxes of electrical, plumbing, hardware and
metal stock filling the nether regions of our home and wonder how I
can possibly accept no longer having all of that stuff at my beck
and call.

That's easy ... it's a 2 bedroom condo - use one of them for a shop
BG.
Seriously: my condolences. They're going to have to pry my mic from
my cold, dead hands.

Bob

We've moved to The Ozarks . I built the shop before I started the house .

--
Snag

That Stuff (TM)? Alexander Lamaison UK diy 39 March 15th 13 04:34 PM
a trailer full of Stuff, Stuff, more stuff, and even more stuff was Ping Karl! pyotr filipivich Metalworking 0 May 30th 12 06:35 PM
What is this stuff? Larry Jaques[_4_] Metalworking 0 July 6th 11 04:36 AM
pen stuff Ross Hebeisen Woodturning 4 June 28th 10 03:35 AM
FS in Alachua/Gainesville FL: huge volume shop stuff, tools supplieshardwares, other "guy stuff", 1, some, or all - PICKUP preferred dave Woodworking 0 January 30th 07 04:31 PM