Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tomato deluge

On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 09:47:06 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/11/2014 7:55 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Fri, 10 Oct 2014 19:53:47 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Friday, October 10, 2014 7:39:41 PM UTC-7, slow eddy continued to fall to pieces:

Worthless bull**** snipped

Nothing to respond to. Just more insane bull**** from a lifelong loser who can't deal with reality.

The insane part is your words that were preserved for posterity.

If a psych student ever needed a textbook example of bipolar disorder
and emotional confustion, they'd be hard pressed to find anything
better than your insane flip-flops about people, products, and
companies.

You're a one-man freak show, Jon.

Like I said...creepy! I feel sorry for him.

It's very hard to be understanding when disturbed people compensate by
lashing out at others. It's like what my wife faces every day teaching
her special ed classes. You need the patience of Mother Theresa not to
lash back. That's not me. g

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Friday, October 10, 2014 7:39:41 PM UTC-7, slow eddy continued to fall to pieces:

Worthless bull**** snipped

Nothing to respond to. Just more insane bull**** from a lifelong loser who can't deal with reality.

The insane part is your words that were preserved for posterity.

If a psych student ever needed a textbook example of bipolar disorder

and emotional confustion, they'd be hard pressed to find anything

better than your insane flip-flops about people, products, and

companies.

You're a one-man freak show, Jon.

Like I said...creepy! I feel sorry for him.

It's very hard to be understanding when disturbed people compensate by

lashing out at others. It's like what my wife faces every day teaching

her special ed classes. You need the patience of Mother Theresa not to

lash back. That's not me. g

Yeah but, I'm not sure Ed. You and others in rcm sure do seem to thrive on both sides of the fence with all of that kind of stuff. Don't you think?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

It isn't clear what you mean. If you mean that I throw it right back
as Jonny Bonkers, yes I do. I don't have the patience or forbearance
of Mother Theresa -- or of my wife, for that matter.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:

It isn't clear what you mean. If you mean that I throw it
right back

That's exactly what I mean.

I don't have the patience or forbearance
of Mother Theresa -- or of my wife, for that matter.

If you are trading insults (or near that) with childish ignorant people (like the construction workers, factory workers, janitors who imagine that they all are engineers or successful businessmen, instead and that's about it for this group) then what's the difference between your patience and theirs?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 4:55:18 AM UTC-7, slow eddy continued to fail badly because he can't show any modern CNC machining or CADCAM accomplishments. slow eddy has spent his life writing worthless ad copy.

More bull**** snipped

Nothing to respond to

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Friday, October 10, 2014 7:39:41 PM UTC-7, slow eddy continued to fall to pieces:

Worthless bull**** snipped

Nothing to respond to. Just more insane bull**** from a lifelong loser who can't deal with reality.

The insane part is your words that were preserved for posterity.

If a psych student ever needed a textbook example of bipolar disorder

and emotional confustion, they'd be hard pressed to find anything

better than your insane flip-flops about people, products, and

companies.

You're a one-man freak show, Jon.

Like I said...creepy! I feel sorry for him.

Take a close look at these pictures and you will see what creepy really is and who you should feel sorry for:

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02534.JPG

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02543.JPG
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 7:58:29 AM UTC-7, slow Eddy tried desperately to get around the fact that he has no modern CNC machining job shop experience, that he's never been a CADCAM programmer and that he has spent most of his life writing worthless ad copy. As per usual slow eddy did what he does best and failed miserably.

Snipped bull**** that tries to cover up what a failure slow eddy truly is.

Not hard to understand why slow eddy has very few LinkedIn connections and zero endorsements for his machining or CADCAM skills.

slow eddy is a world class loser.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:
Transition Zone ) wrote:

Let me tell you something. Not only is Jon a trusted and accomplished professional
with an excellent work history in the manufacturing field, he's one of the very,
very few people around who actually try to encourage others here to do the same.

What planet did you arrive from, Mogulah?

Jon is a notorious four-flusher who has spent years writing critiques
about things he knew little or nothing about,

That is very un-true, Ed.

slandering people, products, and companies. Go search...

Every newsgroup has fussing. Big deal.

Let me tell you something. Not only is Jon a trusted and accomplished professional with
an excellent work history in the manufacturing field, he's one of the very, very few people
around who actually try to encourage others here ...

Now, you on the other hand? How do you explain why you are here?

Unlike Jon, Tom actually owns a company that manufactures metal
products. Jon manufactures b.s

Fair enough, either way both are professional, though Qualcomm, which Jon mentioned, is basically THE company in San Diego (as far as notoriety, etc.... the city's football stadium is named after it).

Now secondly, I certainly don't see Tom breaking down the door to express his agreement with your sparkling description about his business efforts. You see Ed, what businessman doesn't already know to go to some kind of a buyer or broker with something as important as a bumper crop? Further more, wouldn't a sharp businessman even see that coming?

Wow. And you mean you wonder what planet *I* am from? The question is what planet is HE from.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 12:24:29 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Ed Huntress wrote:

Transition Zone ) wrote:

[...]

slow eddy lied again:

Tom Gardner owns a low tech sweatshop called Ohio Brush. He didn't start the business, he inherited it from his parents. He's now running it into the ground.

Tom Gardner isn't a CNC machinist.

Tom Gardner isn't a CADCAM programmer.

Here is what Tom Gardner's sweatshop looks like:

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02531.JPG

http://neme-s.org/Oshkosh_2007/Ohio_Brush/DSC02539.JPG

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 12:06:56 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 7:58:29 AM UTC-7, slow Eddy tried desperately to get around the fact that he has no modern CNC machining job shop experience, that he's never been a CADCAM programmer...

Uh, Jon, I care about that about as much as the fact that I've never
skinned a horse.

Here's the career choice I've made: I'd rather travel to Belgium to
see new high-speed laser cutters (last Fall), or California to see Jay
Leno's Garage (this past April), or Turkey to see some slick
press-brake automation (this coming January), take photos, learn about
new machine tools and processes, and write about them, than write a
program for a new nutcracker. What did you write programs for, BTW?
Toilet-bowl flappers?

and that he has spent most of his life writing worthless ad copy.

When I did write ad copy (1982 - 1986, and again from 1991 - 1998), I
billed $120/hour. So it wasn't worthless. g

As per usual slow eddy did what he does best and failed miserably.

Hmmm...not too badly. Take a look at the masthead:

http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/shop...4/index.php#/6

How has your career been doing lately? 'Making any money?

Snipped bull**** that tries to cover up what a failure slow eddy truly is.

Read, "snipped facts that Jon tries to hide because they exposie his
foul and obnoxious behavior...

Not hard to understand why slow eddy has very few LinkedIn connections and zero endorsements for his machining or CADCAM skills.

Not hard at all. I don't waste my time shining other's shoes like you
do.

slow eddy is a world class loser.

You only wish, Jon.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 12:58:44 PM UTC-7, slow eddy continued unabated with more excuses and lies for why he has no modern CNC machining or CADCAM experience.

Usual slow eddy lies and bull**** snipped

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 12:52:49 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 12:29:16 PM UTC-7, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 11:42:12 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:

It isn't clear what you mean. If you mean that I throw it

right back

That's exactly what I mean.

I don't have the patience or forbearance

of Mother Theresa -- or of my wife, for that matter.

If you are trading insults (or near that) with childish ignorant people (like the construction workers, factory workers, janitors who imagine that they all are engineers or successful businessmen, instead and that's about it for this group) then what's the difference between your patience and theirs?

First off, Jon isn't ignorant. What he is, is emotionally disturbed.

As for the rest of your question, you're being a little obscure there,

but I'll take a chance that I know what you mean and say, my parience

is probably about average.

And then, what is your point here?

--

Ed Huntress

People of note write about my efforts to keep people and companies honest:

http://cadinsider.typepad.com/my_web...dge-again.html

"He [Banquer] admits to being hated by machinists, SolidWorks users –
even though he is one."

Haha! Well, that's par for the course.

And why do machinists hate you, Jon?

And what do you *do* with SolidWorks? Or "SaladWorks," as you have so
famously called it?

"How much more pathetic whining are we going to hear from SaladWorks
Product Loyalists before they get off their collective asses and
change to a real CAD/CAM program like they should have years ago. " --
Jon Banquer

So, are you a SaladWorks Product Loyalist? Why don't you use a "real"
CAD/CAM program like you tell everyone else to do?

You have the pathetic whining part down pat....

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 11:48:34 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 4:55:18 AM UTC-7, slow eddy continued to fail badly because he can't show any modern CNC machining or CADCAM accomplishments. slow eddy has spent his life writing worthless ad copy.

More bull**** snipped

Nothing to respond to

....but Jon, unable to control himself, just keeps responding anyway...

==
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 12:24:29 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
Transition Zone ) wrote:

[...]

Notice that he doesn't work there anymore. One day he was raving about
how valuable he was there, and bragging incessantly about how great it
was, and then, suddenly...silence.

Now secondly, I certainly don't see Tom breaking down the door to express his agreement with your sparkling description about his business efforts. You see Ed, what businessman doesn't already know to go to some kind of a buyer or broker with something as important as a bumper crop? Further more, wouldn't a sharp businessman even see that coming?

So Tom, who runs a manufacturing company, is supposed to go out
peddling tomatoes?

Are you nuts? Wait...don't answer that. We can only deal with so many
loons at a time.

Wow. And you mean you wonder what planet *I* am from? The question is what planet is HE from.

You and Jon are made for each other, Mogulah.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 2:27:18 PM UTC-7, slow eddy continued to show why I completely own him and why I'm able to use him in any way I see fit.

Did slow eddy say SolidWorks? The founder of SolidWorks is a member of my LinkedIn group and his former Director Of Software Engineering endorses my SolidWorks skill set. That would be yet another skill set that slow eddy doesn't have / has no endorsements for. :)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 2:28:21 PM UTC-7, slow eddy once again couldn't deal with the fact that he's a world class loser who has never been able to make it in a modern, CNC machining job shop.

slow eddy delusional ramblings snipped

Time to write some more ad copy bitch. You got your ass handed to you once again.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 2:32:31 PM UTC-7, slow eddy made a fool of himself once again by showing how little he understands about modern CNC machining job shops:

Ed Huntress wrote:

Transition Zone ) wrote:

[...]

slow eddy just furnished more proof of how ignorant he is when it comes to understanding modern, advanced, CNC machining job shops:

slow eddy can't understand why good CNC machinists usually stay for only a few years max at a machining job shop because he doesn't know the modern CNC machining job shop business first hand and tries to fake it.

slow eddy can't understand why if a resume shows you have a very long history of working at one shop or just a few shops that this is seen as a major drawback.

slow eddy is far too stupid to remember that Qualcomm's prototype machine shop only had 3 employees and that two of us left.

slow eddy is too ignorant to remember that I recently posted what the machine shop was that I went to after working for Qualcomm's prototype machine shop for two years. It's only a few block from Qualcomm's prototype shop and they spent over a year trying to get me to quit and work for them.

slow eddy lies constantly. I nail him over and over for both his lies and his total lack of any real world experience in modern, CNC machining job shops as well as with CADCAM systems.

slow eddy knew he could never make it as a CNC machinist or a CADCAM programmer and that's why he has spent most of his life writing ad copy. slow eddy is a sad joke and that's why his LinkedIn profile reads like it does.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 14:41:20 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 2:27:18 PM UTC-7, slow eddy continued to show why I completely own him and why I'm able to use him in any way I see fit.

Did slow eddy say SolidWorks? The founder of SolidWorks is a member of my LinkedIn group and his former Director Of Software Engineering endorses my SolidWorks skill set. That would be yet another skill set that slow eddy doesn't have / has no endorsements for. :)

Did you ever show him this?

"How much more pathetic whining are we going to hear from SaladWorks
Product Loyalists before they get off their collective asses and
change to a real CAD/CAM program like they should have years ago. " --
Jon Banquer

Be careful, he may revoke your SaladWorks decoder ring. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 14:49:36 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 2:28:21 PM UTC-7, slow eddy once again couldn't deal with the fact that he's a world class loser who has never been able to make it in a modern, CNC machining job shop.

slow eddy delusional ramblings snipped

Time to write some more ad copy bitch. You got your ass handed to you once again.

Ooh, Jon, I love it when you talk dirty. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ed Huntress wrote:

Transition Zone ) wrote:

[...]

Uh, I thought he was talking about tomatoes.

Which reminds me, how's the job going at Qualcomm?

Or that other machine shop you said you worked at?

Or any job at all? What is it you said you do for a living these days?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 3:33:45 PM UTC-7, slow eddy continued to fail:

snip

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 15:37:31 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 3:33:45 PM UTC-7, slow eddy continued to fail:

snip

Nothing to respond to.

....but Jon, unable to control himself, continues to respond anyway....

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 3:32:32 PM UTC-7, slow eddy continued to show why he's a brain dead moron with no clues about the CADCAM business.

For over a decade slow eddy has tried to fake it until he makes it and it still ain't working. :)

Others that aren't stuffed shirt, lying, blowhards like slow eddy and who want to learn from their mistakes know how to use my criticism to their advantage. That's one big reason they are members of my LinkedIn group where membership reads like a who's who of the CADCAM business.

slow eddy is far too stupid to get a clue.

slow eddy has zero understanding of the CADCAM business.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 3:38:42 PM UTC-7, slow eddy is still completely unable to understand that I own him and that I use him in anyway I see fit.

snip

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 3:37:08 PM UTC-7, slow eddy tried to run away from the fact that he has no modern CNC machining job shop experience and no CADCAM programming experience:

Snipped yet another slow eddy epic fail

Still nothing to respond to because slow eddy is completely unable to admit he's a blowhard and a loser who thinks writing worthless ad copy actually means something.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 15:44:36 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 3:32:32 PM UTC-7, slow eddy continued to show why he's a brain dead moron with no clues about the CADCAM business.

For over a decade slow eddy has tried to fake it until he makes it and it still ain't working. :)

Others that aren't stuffed shirt, lying, blowhards like slow eddy and who want to learn from their mistakes know how to use my criticism to their advantage.

Here's a question for you, Jon: Since you don't work, and can't hold a
job, where do all of those opinions come from in the first place?

A few years ago, people you used to engage in various blogs and
websites -- people who really knew the products you talked about --
spotted you for a phony from day one. You acquired a few nicknames:
"The Energizer Dummy," "Jonny Bonkers," and others, and your diatribes
acquired a name of their own, "Banquer Babble."

Now you avoid those places -- you leave a trail like a bull elephant
in heat wherever you've been -- and you've found the perfect home in
LinkedIn, where nobody asks questions like, "How do you acquire
experience with alll this software that you 'critique,' when you have
no visible means of support?" If anyone catches on, you can simply
delete their posts.

The answer, as numerous people reported when you were trying to
dominate the conversation all over the place, is that you read what
*real* users are saying, and then try to convince people somewhere
else that it's your experience, not theirs, that you're writing about,
when all you're doing is parroting people who actually know what
they're talking about, without attributiing the source.

So you've got a shtick that works in that LinkedIn environment, and
you'd be well advised to stick with it. Here, you've screwed the pooch
too many times. You'll never get past it, and there aren't enough
gullible "Mogulahs" to keep you afloat.

Your defining moment came when you were interviewed for that piece
titled "An Interview with Jon Banquer, "Enfant Terrible" of CAD/CAM."
You were so proud of it! I remember that you told us how important you
are, and how unimportant the rest of us were, because we aren't being
interviewed by such important people. The interview ended with this:

"I would like to thank Jon Banquer for accepting my challenge of being
interviewed for this blog. If you have any questions for Jon or for
Novedge, please leave a comment below and we will be glad to answer."
-- Franco Folini

Then, abruptly, you stopped talking about it -- after Franco posted
this:

"I had to close this blog post to further comments and to remove the
personal attacks between Jon and some other newsgroups readers. Before
the interview, I made an agreement with Jon about the style of the
interview and the way to handle it. Jon didn’t respect our agreement,
posting comments under fake names. Jon’s authentic and fake comments
are all posted from the same IP address, 72.199.251.224. I can now see
that my trust in Jon was misplaced." -- Franco Folini

http://blog.novedge.com/2007/07/an-interview-wi.html

The trick for you now, Jon, is to keep your numerous frauds isolated
from your little friends on LinkedIn. It shouldn't be too hard --
they're mostly interested in self-promotion anyway, because that's
what LinkedIn is for.

By the way, John Carroll called me today. He apparently stopped in to
RCM to see what was going on. He said, "Why in the hell are you
wasting your time with that nutjob Banquer?" I have to admit, I didn't
have a good answer, except that I'm fascinated by mental illness. g

You remember John, right? Here's what you said about him:

"John Carroll is probably the best thing that has ever happened to
U.S. Vero" - Jon Banquer- June 16, 2001

Whoops...then you said this:

"the type of scumbag that John Carroll is... which is why he can't
sell jack ****" - Jon Banquer- Sept 13, 2012

G! Bipolar disorder must be a heavy burden when you're trying to
make friends, eh, Jon?

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 4:55:18 AM UTC-7, slow eddy continued

to fail badly because he can't show any modern CNC machining or CADCAM

accomplishments. slow eddy has spent his life writing worthless ad copy.

More bull**** snipped

Nothing to respond to

...but Jon, unable to control himself, just keeps responding anyway...

==
Ed Huntress

I notice that "Creepy Boy" has never shown anything he has
accomplished...or is it just me? It seems that his only claim to fame
is an obscure Linkedin circle jerk. Has anybody actually benefited from
Linkedin? I never found any use for it.

I'm sure he appreciates all the attention he's been getting in this
thread, it's the only human contact he's gotten in months. He'd
probably do better if he wasn't prone to violence and could avoid being
arrested for beating his wife for a while. I wonder if he is on or off
his meds? How did he ever convince some woman to marry him in the first
place? I assume she's long gone after he assaulted her, at least I hope
for her sake. It's so sad.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 9:06:20 PM UTC-7, slow eddy tried the same desperate tactics that have failed him for years because he truly is that stupid.

snipped the ramblings of a loser with no clues about CADCAM

I enjoy you continuing to make a complete fool out of yourself and pretending that members of my LinkedIn group have no idea who I am. Many are members of my group because they are beyond sick and tired of dealing with slime balls like you that don't know their ass from their elbow when it comes to CADCAM.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/11/2014 6:37 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
Uh, I thought he was talking about tomatoes.

Which reminds me, how's the job going at Qualcomm?

Or that other machine shop you said you worked at?

Or any job at all? What is it you said you do for a living these days?

He has some infatuation with CAD/CAM...like anybody cares. He's never
posted any work he's done, is he just a groupie like the people at a
Star Trek convention? Does he wear costumes?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 9:51:42 PM UTC-7, Tom Gardner finally admitted he's much too stupid to know how to make good use of business social networking:

Snipped the ramblings of a fat, drunken, loser who runs a sweatshop.

That Tom Gardner is too stupid to know how to use LinkedIn groups should come as no surprise to anyone who is objective. Couple this acknowledgement with the fact that the Ohio Brush website hasn't been updated in 14 years and it's easy to see why he's running Ohio Bush, which he inherited from his parents, into the ground.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 9:59:05 PM UTC-7, Tom Gardner admitted he's so fat and ugly that not even a costume could make him look good.

Lame bull**** snipped

I sure hope this fat, drunken, lying, slob never had kids. The world deserves better.

Anyone notice how so many losers who claim that I'm killfiled read every post I make and often can't help but respond? When you post as much helpful metalworking stuff as I do they just can't resist. Neither can they acknowledge that their words don't match their actions. :)

It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Are all apple trees grafted?

Yep, without exception. Same is true of pretty much all fruit trees.
Nothing new here, grafting is mentioned in the Bible, old testament.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 21:54:36 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

I enjoy you continuing to make a complete fool out of yourself and pretending that members of my LinkedIn group have no idea who I am. Many are members of my group because they are beyond sick and tired of dealing with slime balls like you that don't know their ass from their elbow when it comes to CADCAM.

No normal person would allow himself to be associated with you in any
way other than in opposition to everything you represent, Jon, unless
he hasn't caught on yet to the fact that you're a phony and a fraud.

They will catch on eventually, so ride that wave while you can.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim jim is offline

Karl Townsend wrote:

Are all apple trees grafted?

Yep, without exception. Same is true of pretty much all fruit trees.
Nothing new here, grafting is mentioned in the Bible, old testament.

The exceptions would be the ones that come up from seed.
The same with all the plum trees in my back yard.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 4:55:18 AM UTC-7, slow eddy continued

to fail badly because he can't show any modern CNC machining or CADCAM

accomplishments. slow eddy has spent his life writing worthless ad copy.

More bull**** snipped

Nothing to respond to

...but Jon, unable to control himself, just keeps responding anyway...

==
Ed Huntress

I notice that "Creepy Boy" has never shown anything he has
accomplished...or is it just me?

No, it's not just you. Some CAD users challenged him to show any CAD
drawing he'd done. He resisted for over a year. Then he made some
simple drawing for BottleBob. It was a single, fairly simple part
drawn in 3D.

Since then, I haven't heard of anything else he's done, but you never
know. Why don't you ask him? BTW, he has a habit of representing other
peoples' work as his own, so be wary.

It seems that his only claim to fame
is an obscure Linkedin circle jerk. Has anybody actually benefited from
Linkedin? I never found any use for it.

It's a networking site for people making personal contacts to get a
job. They've expanded a bit into forum-type "groups" that are
generally very slow, like most moderated groups, and they tend to be
peppered with people who are trying to drum up business, or who are
just desperate to talk shop. That's what Jon's group is.

I don't spend any time on LinkedIn but I watch a couple of
fabrication- and laser-related groups, mostly to see if there's
anything new that's worth following up. So far, not a substantial
thing has appeared. They're full of Indian and Chinese machine-tool
people trying to promote their feeble laser products.

I'm sure he appreciates all the attention he's been getting in this
thread, it's the only human contact he's gotten in months. He'd
probably do better if he wasn't prone to violence and could avoid being
arrested for beating his wife for a while. I wonder if he is on or off
his meds?

Just guessing here, but I suspect he's on meds. His bipolar swings
used to be more frequent and more severe. Now he's locked into the
downside, trying to defend himself wherever he goes. His "group" is
his refuge -- until they figure him out.

How did he ever convince some woman to marry him in the first
place? I assume she's long gone after he assaulted her, at least I hope
for her sake. It's so sad.

I don't know anything about her, except that she posted a long and
scathing post about Jon after they broke up. It looked like something
Jon would have written, so maybe she's just like him. Who knows?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 11 Oct 2014 22:03:35 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Saturday, October 11, 2014 9:51:42 PM UTC-7, Tom Gardner finally admitted he's much too stupid to know how to make good use of business social networking:

Snipped the ramblings of a fat, drunken, loser who runs a sweatshop.

That Tom Gardner is too stupid to know how to use LinkedIn groups should come as no surprise to anyone who is objective. Couple this acknowledgement with the fact that the Ohio Brush website hasn't been updated in 14 years and it's easy to see why he's running Ohio Bush, which he inherited from his parents, into the ground.

Well, unlike you, Jon, Tom doesn't have to "know how" to use LinkedIn
to perpetuate a fraud. That's the skill that people should be
crediting you with.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sun, 12 Oct 2014 00:59:05 -0400, Tom Gardner
wrote:

On 10/11/2014 6:37 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
Uh, I thought he was talking about tomatoes.

Which reminds me, how's the job going at Qualcomm?

Or that other machine shop you said you worked at?

Or any job at all? What is it you said you do for a living these days?

He has some infatuation with CAD/CAM...like anybody cares. He's never
posted any work he's done, is he just a groupie like the people at a
Star Trek convention? Does he wear costumes?

g Well, in regard to costumes, you've probably seen this by now:

https://twitter.com/Jon_Banquer/stat...805505/photo/1

You'd have to ask a psychologist, but a singular obsession like Jon's
obsession with CAD/CAM looks like a work interest that's turned into
some kind of lifeline. It's one thing to define yourself by your work
interest; it's possibly neurotic to judge your own worth by it; but
it's pathological to use it as the basis for judging the worth of
others who have no interest in it.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 10/12/2014 10:25 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

I don't know anything about her, except that she posted a long and
scathing post about Jon after they broke up. It looked like something
Jon would have written, so maybe she's just like him. Who knows?

The only notices from Linkedin I get are from wannabe vendors and
non-value "consultants" and I ignore them. I see what you mean. They
had some manufacturing club in my industry that consisted of scammy type
foreigners trying to get business. OK if you subscribe to the "throw
enough **** at the wall and maybe some of it will stick" philosophy. I
guess it's the same with Jon, he can't compete in normal channels due to
a bad reputation and lack of a marketable skill.

No matter how much of a skank she was, I just can't imagine
violence...especially against a woman. Obviously, Jon has no such
morals to restrain his impulses. His lack of morals probably permeate
his "professional" reputation and he can't convince customers that he
will actually perform a service that is of any value. He smells of scam.

Heavy duty tomato cages [email protected] Metalworking 11 November 24th 20 09:40 AM
Tomato cages ransley Home Repair 24 July 17th 10 04:36 PM
Some say tomato Smitty Two Home Repair 9 April 27th 10 05:08 AM
Topsy Turvy Tomato Planter... benick[_2_] Home Repair 13 April 28th 09 01:06 AM
Ode To A Woodshop (After The Deluge) Swingman Woodworking 7 September 26th 05 11:31 PM