Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 1971 Ericson 23 - $1000 (Flower Mound)

On Mon, 22 Sep 2014 19:10:40 -0700 (PDT), Rex
wrote:

Dammit Gunner, that is 10 miles from my house. And I've been looking at Sailboats...

Called/visited the seller yet?

Now if you are wanting to get into it cheaper..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEQJ5rRr2VY

Grin

Gunner

PJ O'Rourke