Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Portable Transformer MIG Welders Are On The Way Out

The Chinese keep getting better with their inverters welders. This MIG/Arc welder isn't available yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiA7A-udtxE

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 3:36:24 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
The Chinese keep getting better with their inverters welders. This MIG/Arc welder isn't available yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiA7A-udtxE

Now at 7 views.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, September 21, 2014 10:20:48 AM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
On Saturday, September 20, 2014 3:36:24 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

The Chinese keep getting better with their inverters welders. This MIG/Arc welder isn't available yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiA7A-udtxE

Now at 7 views.

Now at 12 views. This thread has been active for less than a day. No one else in the thread but me. What does that mean? It means that slow Eddy lied when he said no one reads my threads. slow Eddy has a long history of lying on Usenet. slow Eddy is smarter than a liar like Mark Wieber but he's still a well known liar.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, September 21, 2014 11:18:10 AM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
On Sunday, September 21, 2014 10:20:48 AM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 3:36:24 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

The Chinese keep getting better with their inverters welders. This MIG/Arc welder isn't available yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiA7A-udtxE

Now at 7 views.

Now at 12 views. This thread has been active for less than a day. No one else in the thread but me. What does that mean? It means that slow Eddy lied when he said no one reads my threads. slow Eddy has a long history of lying on Usenet. slow Eddy is smarter than a liar like Mark Wieber but he's still a well known liar.

Now at 20 views. Thanks!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sunday, September 21, 2014 6:12:39 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
On Sunday, September 21, 2014 11:18:10 AM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

On Sunday, September 21, 2014 10:20:48 AM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 3:36:24 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

The Chinese keep getting better with their inverters welders. This MIG/Arc welder isn't available yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiA7A-udtxE

Now at 7 views.

Now at 12 views. This thread has been active for less than a day. No one else in the thread but me. What does that mean? It means that slow Eddy lied when he said no one reads my threads. slow Eddy has a long history of lying on Usenet. slow Eddy is smarter than a liar like Mark Wieber but he's still a well known liar.

Now at 20 views. Thanks!

Now at 25 views and headed to 30.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Monday, September 22, 2014 8:10:13 AM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

Now at 25 views and headed to 30.

Past 30 views headed to 40
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 10:08:47 AM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

Past 30 views headed to 40

Almost to 40 views.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 24 Sep 2014 07:42:25 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 10:08:47 AM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

Past 30 views headed to 40

Almost to 40 views.

ROFLMAO!!

I just had to see what you were saying to yourself, Jon, on the off
chance that we'd need to get you some psychological intervention, on
humanitarian grounds. g

There were seven messages in this thread -- I have no idea what it's
about, except that the subject line is probably correct -- and all of
them, until this one, are of YOU talking to YOU!

So it appears that you've looked at your own thread multiple times
now, eh? Why do you suppose that no one has bothered to comment? Could
it be because no one wants to engage with the sound of one hand
clapping?

It seems likely. Meantime, we have a new welding magazine coming out
after the first of the year, edited by some authoritative voices,
which you'll want to check out. You might learn what it is you're
talking about.

Wouldn't that be refreshing for a change? Oh, BTW, I never said that
no one reads the threads you start, even when all they are is a link
to someone else's work for which you take credit. I said that *many*
people don't read your *posts*.

You may see evidence of this over the next day or so, as people give
me hell for responding to your post, thereby disturbing their peace by
having to read what you write.

Ta-ta, Jon. Stay out of jail now, ya' hear?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 8:23:29 AM UTC-7, Ed Huntress wrote nothing of value:

It just kills slow Eddy when I show how often he lies. :)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2014-09-24, Ed Huntress wrote:

Ta-ta, Jon. Stay out of jail now, ya' hear?

I did not know that Jon Banquer was in jail. What happened?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 24 Sep 2014 10:50:12 -0500, Ignoramus31447

On 2014-09-24, Ed Huntress wrote:

Ta-ta, Jon. Stay out of jail now, ya' hear?

I did not know that Jon Banquer was in jail. What happened?

Jon was booked for battery - domestic violence. Apparently his wife
didn't press charges, so he probably didn't spend any real time in
jail:

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Flor...r.2770726.html

Here's a further rundown by one of Jon's old buddies, Tim Markoski. I
never tried to check the facts, but FWIW:

http://tinyurl.com/nh5uvou

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 6:36:24 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
The Chinese keep getting better with their inverters welders. This MIG/Arc welder isn't available yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiA7A-udtxE

But would the Chinese companies sell their best product to other countries (like
the US) ??

(Or would they just sell us the 99 cents junk)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 9:40:41 AM UTC-7, Ed Huntress wrote nothing of value.

slow Eddy gets it wrong again.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 1:04:12 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Saturday, September 20, 2014 6:36:24 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

The Chinese keep getting better with their inverters welders. This MIG/Arc welder isn't available yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiA7A-udtxE

But would the Chinese companies sell their best product to other countries (like

the US) ??

(Or would they just sell us the 99 cents junk)

The inverters Miller uses are made in China.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 9:40:41 AM UTC-7, slow Eddy conveniently forgot to include this important information:

"DISCLAIMER NOTICE: ALL ARE PRESUMED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW. PUBLISHED MUGSHOTS AND/OR ARREST RECORDS ARE PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED PUBLIC RECORDS OF: AN ARREST, A REGISTRATION, THE DEPRIVATION OF LIBERTY OR A DETENTION. THE MUGSHOTS AND/OR ARREST RECORDS PUBLISHED ON MUGSHOTS.COM ARE IN NO WAY AN INDICATION OF GUILT AND THEY ARE NOT EVIDENCE THAT AN ACTUAL CRIME HAS BEEN COMMITTED. EVERY EFFORT IS MADE TO ENSURE THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE. HOWEVER, MUGSHOTS.COM DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE. IN ADDITION NAMES MAY BE SIMILAR OR IDENTICAL TO OTHER INDIVIDUALS. FOR LATEST CASE STATUS, CONTACT THE OFFICIAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY WHICH ORIGINALLY RELEASED THE INFORMATION."

So why can't slow Eddy show any conviction for me (either felony or misdemeanor)? :)

Here is another mug shot. This mug shot never hurt the person arrested and my mug shot hasn't hurt me either:

http://media.nola.com/tpphotos/photo...2-standard.jpg

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 7:42:25 AM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 10:08:47 AM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

Past 30 views headed to 40

Almost to 40 views.

Almost to 50 views.

It's very important to know where the welding industry is headed and the best source for that information will never be worthless advertising based magazines. The best source will be social business media like LinkedIn

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 3:36:24 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
The Chinese keep getting better with their inverters welders. This MIG/Arc welder isn't available yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiA7A-udtxE

Almost to 60 views.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 10:08:47 AM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

Past 30 views headed to 40

Almost to 40 views.

ROFLMAO!!

I just had to see what you were saying to yourself, Jon, on the off
chance that we'd need to get you some psychological intervention, on
humanitarian grounds. g

There were seven messages in this thread -- I have no idea what it's
about, except that the subject line is probably correct -- and all of
them, until this one, are of YOU talking to YOU!

So it appears that you've looked at your own thread multiple times
now, eh? Why do you suppose that no one has bothered to comment? Could
it be because no one wants to engage with the sound of one hand
clapping?

I don't think that sound is one hand...clapping. One hand, certainly,
though...

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2014-09-24, Ed Huntress wrote:

Ta-ta, Jon. Stay out of jail now, ya' hear?

I did not know that Jon Banquer was in jail. What happened?

Jon was booked for battery - domestic violence. Apparently his wife
didn't press charges, so he probably didn't spend any real time in
jail:

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Flor...r.2770726.html

Here's a further rundown by one of Jon's old buddies, Tim Markoski. I
never tried to check the facts, but FWIW:

http://tinyurl.com/nh5uvou

Pretty disgusting, I would say.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2014-09-24, Ed Huntress wrote:

Ta-ta, Jon. Stay out of jail now, ya' hear?

I did not know that Jon Banquer was in jail. What happened?

Jon was booked for battery - domestic violence. Apparently his wife

didn't press charges, so he probably didn't spend any real time in

jail:

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Flor...r.2770726.html

Here's a further rundown by one of Jon's old buddies, Tim Markoski. I

never tried to check the facts, but FWIW:

http://tinyurl.com/nh5uvou

Pretty disgusting, I would say.

It has got to suck that neither of you two idiots can find a felony conviction and the best you can do is come up with a mug shot. Here is another "disgusting" mug shot:

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/7/3...41295588_o.jpg

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 3:36:24 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
The Chinese keep getting better with their inverters welders. This MIG/Arc welder isn't available yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiA7A-udtxE

Past 60 views and headed to 70.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2014-09-24, Ed Huntress wrote:

Ta-ta, Jon. Stay out of jail now, ya' hear?

I did not know that Jon Banquer was in jail. What happened?

Jon was booked for battery - domestic violence. Apparently his wife
didn't press charges, so he probably didn't spend any real time in
jail:

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Flor...r.2770726.html

Here's a further rundown by one of Jon's old buddies, Tim Markoski. I
never tried to check the facts, but FWIW:

http://tinyurl.com/nh5uvou

Pretty disgusting, I would say.

That's why I keep asking people why they talk to him (and so many
other known kooks) in this forum. The quicker they plonk him and stop
talking, the sooner we all get some rest.

--
Give me the luxuries of life.
I can live without the necessities.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wednesday, September 24, 2014 9:52:41 PM UTC-7, Larry Jaques wrote:

That's why I keep asking people why they talk to him (and so many

other known kooks) in this forum. The quicker they plonk him and stop

talking, the sooner we all get some rest.

--

Give me the luxuries of life.

I can live without the necessities.

--anon

Larry Jackass can't deal with the fact that lots of people wish to be adults and don't need or want his Nanny bull****.

Larry Jackass can't understand why my LinkedIn profile has so many endorsements for my skill set.

Larry Jackass can't comprehend why I have so many LinkedIn connections.

Larry Jackass can't understand why my LinkedIn group now has over 2,300 members. Membership reads like a who's who of the CADCAM business.

Even most of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots are smart enough not to embrace 9/11 truther bull**** like Larry Jackass does.

Larry Jackass will never get any rest because he can't deal with the fact that I produce content that he can't comprehend. :)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2014-09-24, Ed Huntress wrote:

Ta-ta, Jon. Stay out of jail now, ya' hear?

I did not know that Jon Banquer was in jail. What happened?

Jon was booked for battery - domestic violence. Apparently his wife
didn't press charges, so he probably didn't spend any real time in
jail:

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Flor...r.2770726.html

Here's a further rundown by one of Jon's old buddies, Tim Markoski. I
never tried to check the facts, but FWIW:

http://tinyurl.com/nh5uvou

Pretty disgusting, I would say.

That's why I keep asking people why they talk to him (and so many
other known kooks) in this forum. The quicker they plonk him and stop
talking, the sooner we all get some rest.

You're overlooking the sheer entertainment value of jumping into a
seven-message thread in which all seven posts are made by the same
clown. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2014-09-24, Ed Huntress wrote:

Ta-ta, Jon. Stay out of jail now, ya' hear?

I did not know that Jon Banquer was in jail. What happened?

Jon was booked for battery - domestic violence. Apparently his wife
didn't press charges, so he probably didn't spend any real time in
jail:

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Flor...r.2770726.html

Here's a further rundown by one of Jon's old buddies, Tim Markoski. I
never tried to check the facts, but FWIW:

http://tinyurl.com/nh5uvou

Pretty disgusting, I would say.

Oh, yeah. And Jon got into a schoolyard brawl at WESTEC one year. I've
always been sorry that I missed that.

He appears to be bipolar -- everything and everybody are either
wonderful or awful, for example -- but people with bipolar conditions
don't necessarily become so obnoxious. They can be the life of the
party, in fact. But not Jon.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Hmmm...That could be it.

--
Ed Huntress

David

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2014-09-24, Ed Huntress wrote:

Ta-ta, Jon. Stay out of jail now, ya' hear?

I did not know that Jon Banquer was in jail. What happened?

Jon was booked for battery - domestic violence. Apparently his wife

didn't press charges, so he probably didn't spend any real time in

jail:

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Flor...r.2770726.html

Here's a further rundown by one of Jon's old buddies, Tim Markoski. I

never tried to check the facts, but FWIW:

http://tinyurl.com/nh5uvou

Pretty disgusting, I would say.

That's why I keep asking people why they talk to him (and so many

other known kooks) in this forum. The quicker they plonk him and stop

talking, the sooner we all get some rest.

Larry, almost every time jon posts something, you post something afterward. Now. Why is that? Are you instinctively reactionary? Why are you even in this group if it "has so many kooks" as you claim ??

And if you want some rest? Turn your computer off.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 1:12:47 AM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
[...]

That clique is just trying to troll for you, because every time you try to say anything, they leave their so-called killfiles and try to discourage everyone from reading and talking with you.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2014-09-24, Ed Huntress wrote:

Ta-ta, Jon. Stay out of jail now, ya' hear?

I did not know that Jon Banquer was in jail. What happened?

Jon was booked for battery - domestic violence. Apparently his wife

didn't press charges, so he probably didn't spend any real time in

jail:

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Flor...r.2770726.html

Here's a further rundown by one of Jon's old buddies, Tim Markoski. I

never tried to check the facts, but FWIW:

http://tinyurl.com/nh5uvou

Pretty disgusting, I would say.

It has got to suck that neither of you two idiots can
find a felony conviction and the best you can do is come
up with a mug shot. Here is another "disgusting" mug shot:

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/7/3...41295588_o.jpg

And be sure to remind the judges, prosecutors and investigators that your good name is to be restored if there are no convictions.

Otherwise, tell then that you reserve the right AT ANY TIME to follow their public, private or personal contacts and raise this courtroom conduct of theirs then and afterwards regarding your innocence as much as is needed until your name and rep is restored.

I don't know a lot about San Diego or that part of the southwest between there and Arizona, and I sure don't know how in the living hell San Diego business and government leaders have come to view how far-right wing governments (like their own) commonly form throughout Western Civilization. My experience with far-rightwing governments is that the judges and prosecutors side with how the business community feels. Rightists use state resources and investigators to target leftist political opponents, not always to deter normal crime.

Jon, I think there is much less of a fantasy world like all that in Berkeley, San Francisco and Palo Alto and the Silicon Valley area. Its friendlier there and the statistics generally have much more meaning.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2014-09-24, Ed Huntress wrote:

Ta-ta, Jon. Stay out of jail now, ya' hear?

I did not know that Jon Banquer was in jail. What happened?

Jon was booked for battery - domestic violence. Apparently his wife

didn't press charges, so he probably didn't spend any real time in

jail:

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Flor...r.2770726.html

Here's a further rundown by one of Jon's old buddies, Tim Markoski. I

never tried to check the facts, but FWIW:

http://tinyurl.com/nh5uvou

Pretty disgusting, I would say.

That's why I keep asking people why they talk to him (and so many

other known kooks) in this forum. The quicker they plonk him and stop

talking, the sooner we all get some rest.

Larry, almost every time jon posts something, you post something afterward. Now. Why is that?

NO, that's not true. Larry never engages in a Jon-Boy thread unless
and until someone else responds to Jon. Often, that's me, but then
someone else has to respond to Jon or me, because Larry has me
killfiled, too. d8-)

Are you instinctively reactionary?

Hmm...that's an interesting question, but, in the sense you mean it,
the answer is no.

Why are you even in this group if it "has so many kooks" as you claim ??

He's quite right about the kooks, although sometimes, he's one of
them. g But you miss the real question, which is why JON is in this
group. He frequently says that Usenet participants are all "losers,"
then he posts some troll bait here and proves his point...

Jon is here for one reason, which is the same reason he used to be
active on blogs, until he was shut down, and the same reason he
started his LinkedIn group: He has a personality disorder that
requires constant validation.

If you're actually paying attention, you'll see that's the entire
thrust of the threads he starts here. He posts a URL to someone else's
work, with a click-bait subject line, and then keeps re-posting to
himself with a count of how many people looked at the thread. That's
Jon's validation -- his "proof," to himself, that he's significant.

As everyone except you, apparently, knows, Jon's modus operendi is to
berate other people in order to pump up his own fragile, and morbid,
self-esteem. Unless someone is complimenting him for something, he
gets cranky. And if they disagree, even quite politely, he attacks,
hammer and tongs.

You're just reinforcing his pathologies. The best thing that Jon can
do, aside from getting a more effective psychological counselor, is to
stick to the place where he has control. His LinkedIn group is a place
where he controls the discussions, because he can delete anything he
doesn't like. That's what he needs, because he's notorious all around
Usenet, and any time he starts with his obnoxious, berating posts,
he's attacked from several angles. That's not likely to change because
he's left a trail like a bull elephant on a rampage.

And if you want some rest? Turn your computer off.

Suggest that to Jon.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2014-09-24, Ed Huntress wrote:

[...]

The only thing employers at machine shops care about are felony convictions.. I've never had one. Nobody gives a **** about a mug shot or an arrest. The only people who care are idiots who think they can use an arrest to show I have no credibility. It fails every time.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 5:44:25 AM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

I enjoy showing how much slow Eddy lies and how stupid Mark Wieber's clique of idiots are.

It's very obvious to me that most people who claim I'm in their kill files read almost everything I post.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 5:40:14 AM UTC-7, wrote:

Larry, almost every time jon posts something, you post something afterward. Now. Why is that? Are you instinctively reactionary? Why are you even in this group if it "has so many kooks" as you claim ??

And if you want some rest? Turn your computer off.

Most people who are adults don't like being told what to do by someone who wants to act as their nanny. I enjoy watching Larry Jackass fail over and over again because he doesn't get it.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 3:36:24 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
The Chinese keep getting better with their inverters welders. This MIG/Arc welder isn't available yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiA7A-udtxE

Now at almost 70 views.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2014-09-24, Ed Huntress wrote:

[...]

A note to both of you idiots: If Jon's Florida case was dismissed or
if he was acquitted, his arrest record would have been expunged
immediately upon request.

In Florida, most misdemeanors can be expunged, if you don't have
another conviction. An exception is battery -- domestic violence.

But that only applies if you were convicted.

So you figure it out. There would be no public record if Jon wasn't
convicted, so mog., your amateurish suggestions about threatening
judges, etc., are nonsense.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2014-09-24, Ed Huntress wrote:

[...]

You could have fooled me, because almost every time jon says something, it sure seems like - there Larry is.

Often, that's me, but then someone else has to respond to Jon or me,
because Larry has me killfiled, too. d8-)

I've never been a fan of killfiles, anyway. So I don't really care how they work.

Are you instinctively reactionary?

Hmm...that's an interesting question, but, in the sense you mean it,
the answer is no.

Well, not you. That would have been directed to Larry. (And even then, THAT'S if he's even sober or not enough to carry on a discussion)

Why are you even in this group if it "has so many kooks" as you claim ??

He's quite right about the kooks, although sometimes, he's one of

them. g

Yes. That was SOMEWHAT near my point.

But you miss the real question, which is why JON is in this

group.

Well. Since I'm not a fan of killfiles, then I wouldn't be curious as to why anyone would spend their time in a group. It should be self explanatory. If you have an interest or hobby in something, then participate.

For me, I just install stuff - most of which is metallic. It doesn't really go any further than that for me - at least in the forseeable future..

He frequently says that Usenet participants are all "losers,"
then he posts some troll bait here and proves his point...

A lot of people troll here. I think iggy is the worst though. He says "hey, help me" and then fusses at you when you recommend something.

Jon is here for one reason, which is the same reason he used to be

active on blogs, until he was shut down, and the same reason he

started his LinkedIn group: He has a personality disorder that

requires constant validation.

If you're actually paying attention, you'll see that's the entire

thrust of the threads he starts here. He posts a URL to someone else's

work, with a click-bait subject line, and then keeps re-posting to

himself with a count of how many people looked at the thread. That's

Jon's validation -- his "proof," to himself, that he's significant.

As everyone except you, apparently, knows,

I'm roughly familiar with most of the posters here, though I frequent too many other places just to hang on to every word that goes on here. But I think I have an idea enough.

Jon's modus operendi is to

berate other people in order to pump up his own fragile, and morbid,

self-esteem. Unless someone is complimenting him for something, he

gets cranky. And if they disagree, even quite politely, he attacks,

hammer and tongs.

Ed, if you think about it. Many posters here do that. I still don't see where jon is one of the worst though. He does post helpful info. Now if you want a pat on the back, then I don't think that this is the place. No.

You're just reinforcing his pathologies.

I'm also reinforcing posters here to post helpful information. Like jon does. Take for instance the Linked In website. I had almost forgotten about that until he'd mentioned it. Now I'm about to join it.

As for all the fuss and back-stabbing on this board. I just don't pay any special attention to it.

The best thing that Jon can

do, aside from getting a more effective psychological counselor, is to

stick to the place where he has control. His LinkedIn group is a place

where he controls the discussions, because he can delete anything he

doesn't like.

That's what many people here are trying to do with constant yacking and talk of killfiles. Am I wrong? Before long, all you'll have here is Gunner, Tom and Roger.

Now Ed. Is that what you really, REALLY want ?? I didn't think so.

That's what he needs, because he's notorious all around

Usenet, and any time he starts with his obnoxious, berating posts,

he's attacked from several angles. That's not likely to change because

he's left a trail like a bull elephant on a rampage.

Look Ed. I value most of the posters here when it comes to contracting, etc. Jon knows a lot about building and construction rules in several fields, too. Why focus on anything else?

And if you want some rest? Turn your computer off.

Suggest that to Jon.

That's just the thing. Only Larry is asking for the rest.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 9:07:26 AM UTC-7, Ed Huntress continued to lie:

lies snipped?

If slow Eddy is telling the truth why can't he show a conviction for this Florida case? The fact is that slow Eddy can't show a conviction because the case was dismissed and I received an apology from the prosecutor. This isn't rocket science. Either slow Eddy can show a conviction or he can't. The fact is slow Eddy can't show a conviction because there is nothing to show. I've never been convicted of a felony in my entire life.

slow Eddy lies frequently and I nail him on his lies all the time.

On 2014-09-24, Ed Huntress wrote:

[...]

Ed, no one mentioned anything about threatening a judge. All I said was that court room officers and investigators' conduct can be raised at any future time, regardless of a court judgement - as it has been done legally.

Now Ed, are you saying that it can't ??
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:27:26 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Thursday, September 25, 2014 9:07:26 AM UTC-7, Ed Huntress continued to lie:

If slow Eddy is telling the truth why can't he show a conviction
for this Florida case?

I know, its very easy for anyone to find out if anyone else has a conviction or not. Even the credit agencies have gotten into finding out about that business.

You don't have to explain, Jon. Everything in this group regularly gets carried to far.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Exactly. It would be very easy to find a conviction if I had one. That's why slow Eddy has to lie over and over and make up bull**** excuses for why he can't produce a conviction of any kind. Further, slow Eddy can't explain how I could work for Qualcomm if I had a felony conviction. Does slow Eddy really think Qualcomm is stupid and missed that in a background check?

slow Eddy is a liar. He's lied for years because he can't accept the fact that I don't put up with his smarmy bull**** and call him out on it. slow Eddy is a pompous ass who has never done anything meaningful in his entire life unless one thinks writing ad copy is meaningful/significant. I don't. In fact, I'm so disgusted with paid advertising machining and CADCAM magazines as well as paid advertising CADCAM forums that I started my own. slow Eddy like many other losers can't deal with just how successful my LinkedIn CADCAM group is and why it's so successful.

Mig Welders RogerN Metalworking 57 July 24th 10 02:09 PM
HDMI Portable DVD Player, DIVX Portable DVD Player, Audio VideoPortable DVD Players [email protected] Electronics 0 February 26th 08 04:51 AM
Welders Jerry Foster Metalworking 6 September 7th 07 10:55 AM
Using 3ph transformer as single pahse transformer stanley baer Metalworking 5 November 9th 05 06:10 AM
FS: 110V portable isolating transformer for power tools etc. Mike Tomlinson UK diy 2 May 24th 04 07:31 PM