Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Portable Transformer MIG Welders Are On The Way Out

On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 09:27:52 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:07:26 PM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 08:35:00 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer

wrote:

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 6:07:37 AM UTC-7, wrote:

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:44:18 AM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

On 2014-09-24, Ed Huntress wrote:

On Wed, 24 Sep 2014 10:50:12 -0500, Ignoramus31447

On 2014-09-24, Ed Huntress wrote:

Ta-ta, Jon. Stay out of jail now, ya' hear?

I did not know that Jon Banquer was in jail. What happened?

Jon was booked for battery - domestic violence. Apparently his wife

didn't press charges, so he probably didn't spend any real time in

jail:

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Flor...r.2770726.html

Here's a further rundown by one of Jon's old buddies, Tim Markoski. I

never tried to check the facts, but FWIW:

http://tinyurl.com/nh5uvou

Pretty disgusting, I would say.

It has got to suck that neither of you two idiots can

find a felony conviction and the best you can do is come

up with a mug shot. Here is another "disgusting" mug shot:

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/7/3...41295588_o.jpg

And be sure to remind the judges, prosecutors and investigators that your good name is to be restored if there are no convictions.

Otherwise, tell then that you reserve the right AT ANY TIME to follow their public, private or personal contacts and raise this courtroom conduct of theirs then and afterwards regarding your innocence as much as is needed until your name and rep is restored.

I don't know a lot about San Diego or that part of the southwest between there and Arizona, and I sure don't know how in the living hell San Diego business and government leaders have come to view how far-right wing governments (like their own) commonly form throughout Western Civilization. My experience with far-rightwing governments is that the judges and prosecutors side with how the business community feels. Rightists use state resources and investigators to target leftist political opponents, not always to deter normal crime.

Jon, I think there is much less of a fantasy world like all that in Berkeley, San Francisco and Palo Alto and the Silicon Valley area. Its friendlier there and the statistics generally have much more meaning.

The only thing employers at machine shops care about are felony convictions. I've never had one. Nobody gives a **** about a mug shot or an arrest. The only people who care are idiots who think they can use an arrest to show I have no credibility. It fails every time.

A note to both of you idiots: If Jon's Florida case was dismissed or

if he was acquitted, his arrest record would have been expunged

immediately upon request.

In Florida, most misdemeanors can be expunged, if you don't have

another conviction. An exception is battery -- domestic violence.

But that only applies if you were convicted.

So you figure it out. There would be no public record if Jon wasn't

convicted, so mog., your amateurish suggestions about threatening

judges, etc., are nonsense.

Ed, no one mentioned anything about threatening a judge.

Sure you did. You said "... tell then that you reserve the right AT
ANY TIME to follow their public, private or personal contacts and
raise this courtroom conduct of theirs then and afterwards..."

So you're going to follow their "public, private, or personal
contacts..." and thats not a veiled threat?

All I said was that court room officers and investigators' conduct can be raised at any future time, regardless of a court judgement - as it has been done legally.

I didn't say you were threatening their *life*. I just said that your
threats were nonsense.

Now Ed, are you saying that it can't ??

Before you dig yourself a hole on hypotheticals and speculation, let
me just clarify for you that the case was nolle prossed on June 12,
2000. It wasn't dismissed. Jon wasn't acquitted. A prosecutor in a
domestic violence case typically invokes nolle prosequi when the other
party drops charges.

The case is still "active" in the sense that the prosecutor can
re-prosecute. That often occurs when the party who brought the initial
charges changes (her) mind and decides to press charges after all, or
if the accused does it again. In this case, the statute of limitations
would require that he beat his wife again.

If the case went as Jon claimed, the prosecutor would not have nolle
prossed the case. He would have dismissed the charges.

So your instructions to Jon about warning the judge are nonsense. His
arrest record was not expunged. That's why it's online now. Jon
*could* have had it expunged at the time if the charges were
dismissed. It would have cost him nothing. In Florida, it's automatic.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 10:00:01 AM UTC-7, slow eddy still can't explain why he can't produce a conviction.

snipped bull**** lies and spin

Nothing to respond to. slow eddy has been nailed for lying yet again.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 09:24:16 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 9:19:34 AM UTC-4, Ed Huntress wrote:
On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 05:40:14 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:52:41 AM UTC-4, Larry Jaques wrote:

On Wed, 24 Sep 2014 23:07:00 -0500, Ignoramus31447

On 2014-09-24, Ed Huntress wrote:

Ta-ta, Jon. Stay out of jail now, ya' hear?

I did not know that Jon Banquer was in jail. What happened?

Jon was booked for battery - domestic violence. Apparently his wife

didn't press charges, so he probably didn't spend any real time in

jail:

http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Flor...r.2770726.html

Here's a further rundown by one of Jon's old buddies, Tim Markoski. I

never tried to check the facts, but FWIW:

http://tinyurl.com/nh5uvou

Pretty disgusting, I would say.

That's why I keep asking people why they talk to him (and so many

other known kooks) in this forum. The quicker they plonk him and stop

talking, the sooner we all get some rest.

Larry, almost every time jon posts something, you post something afterward. Now. Why is that?

NO, that's not true. Larry never engages in a Jon-Boy thread unless

and until someone else responds to Jon.

You could have fooled me, because almost every time jon says something, it sure seems like - there Larry is.

....sigh... Go back at look at how many times Jon has "said
something," and how many times Larry has said something in response.
It's only a very small fraction, and never until someone else has
responded to Jon first. Jon just tries to antagonize Larry all the
time, because Jon is a full-blown prick with very thin skin, a serious
problem with self-esteem, and, in all probability, a clinically
serious personality disorder.

Often, that's me, but then someone else has to respond to Jon or me,
because Larry has me killfiled, too. d8-)

I've never been a fan of killfiles, anyway. So I don't really care how they work.

Are you instinctively reactionary?

Hmm...that's an interesting question, but, in the sense you mean it,
the answer is no.

Well, not you. That would have been directed to Larry. (And even then, THAT'S if he's even sober or not enough to carry on a discussion)

Larry doesn't drink.

Why are you even in this group if it "has so many kooks" as you claim ??

He's quite right about the kooks, although sometimes, he's one of

them. g

Yes. That was SOMEWHAT near my point.

He has some bizarre ideas, but he's neither a mouth-breather nor a
psychopath, which some folks here are -- mostly the cross-posters.

But you miss the real question, which is why JON is in this

group.

Well. Since I'm not a fan of killfiles, then I wouldn't be curious as to why anyone would spend their time in a group. It should be self explanatory. If you have an interest or hobby in something, then participate.

For me, I just install stuff - most of which is metallic. It doesn't really go any further than that for me - at least in the forseeable future..

He frequently says that Usenet participants are all "losers,"
then he posts some troll bait here and proves his point...

A lot of people troll here. I think iggy is the worst though. He says "hey, help me" and then fusses at you when you recommend something.

That is not trolling. Iggy is here to learn, and he learned most of
his metalworking, in the early days, right here. Iggy asks questions
because he sincerely wants answers.

Real trolls, like Jon, just talk or ask questions to antagonize, much
of the time.

Jon is here for one reason, which is the same reason he used to be

active on blogs, until he was shut down, and the same reason he

started his LinkedIn group: He has a personality disorder that

requires constant validation.

If you're actually paying attention, you'll see that's the entire

thrust of the threads he starts here. He posts a URL to someone else's

work, with a click-bait subject line, and then keeps re-posting to

himself with a count of how many people looked at the thread. That's

Jon's validation -- his "proof," to himself, that he's significant.

As everyone except you, apparently, knows,

I'm roughly familiar with most of the posters here, though I frequent too many other places just to hang on to every word that goes on here. But I think I have an idea enough.

Jon's modus operendi is to

berate other people in order to pump up his own fragile, and morbid,

self-esteem. Unless someone is complimenting him for something, he

gets cranky. And if they disagree, even quite politely, he attacks,

hammer and tongs.

Ed, if you think about it. Many posters here do that. I still don't see where jon is one of the worst though.

He is. After 14 years here, I'll testify to that. So will many others.

He does post helpful info. Now if you want a pat on the back, then I don't think that this is the place. No.

It depends on how you go about it. If you're basically antagonistic,
it doesn't happen. Meantime, some perfectly pleasant and civil
conservations go on here all the time. Ten or 12 years ago, most were
like that. How that changed is something not worth going into.

You're just reinforcing his pathologies.

I'm also reinforcing posters here to post helpful information. Like jon does. Take for instance the Linked In website. I had almost forgotten about that until he'd mentioned it. Now I'm about to join it.

Have fun.

As for all the fuss and back-stabbing on this board. I just don't pay any special attention to it.

The best thing that Jon can

do, aside from getting a more effective psychological counselor, is to

stick to the place where he has control. His LinkedIn group is a place

where he controls the discussions, because he can delete anything he

doesn't like.

That's what many people here are trying to do with constant yacking and talk of killfiles. Am I wrong? Before long, all you'll have here is Gunner, Tom and Roger.

No, most of us don't use killfiles, except for brief periods of pique.
d8-)

Now Ed. Is that what you really, REALLY want ?? I didn't think so.

After 14 years, I have a pretty good idea of how it goes.

That's what he needs, because he's notorious all around

Usenet, and any time he starts with his obnoxious, berating posts,

he's attacked from several angles. That's not likely to change because

he's left a trail like a bull elephant on a rampage.

Look Ed. I value most of the posters here when it comes to contracting, etc. Jon knows a lot about building and construction rules in several fields, too. Why focus on anything else?

You'll get the hang of Jon after a while.

And if you want some rest? Turn your computer off.

Suggest that to Jon.

That's just the thing. Only Larry is asking for the rest.

Larry is an optimist. He thinks these clowns will go away if you just
ignore them. It doesn't happen.

Starting around 12 years ago, a certain notorious poster here started
cross-posting his copypasta political diatribes to some of the
gnarlier newsgroups on Usenet. That started a flurry of angry
cross-posts. Another poster here picked it up and made it worse. That
one died, but the trolls already had RCM in their multi-NG macro
files. They post anywhere they may have gotten a rise, even years in
the past.

Now it won't let up.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 09:27:24 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 9:07:26 AM UTC-7, Ed Huntress continued to lie:

lies snipped?

If slow Eddy is telling the truth why can't he show a conviction for this Florida case? The fact is that slow Eddy can't show a conviction because the case was dismissed

A lie. It wasn't dismissed. It was nolle prossed in June, 2000.
Seminole County Clerk of Courts, Case Number
592000MM003441A

http://seminoleclerk.org/CriminalDoc...92000MM003441A

... and I received an apology from the prosecutor.

Then why didn't he request a dismissal?

This isn't rocket science.

No, it's typical Banquer spinning and lying.

Either slow Eddy can show a conviction or he can't.

Why would I care? We know you were arrested; posts from Constance
years ago confirmed that she dropped the charges; your case was nolle
prossed, and your arrest record and mug shot continue to be public
information as a result.

The fact is slow Eddy can't show a conviction because there is nothing to show. I've never been convicted of a felony in my entire life.

You keep saying "never convicted of a felony." How many misdemeanors
have you been convicted of?

slow Eddy lies frequently and I nail him on his lies all the time.

I never lie (online g) and you've never once succeeded in
demonstrating your frequent claims that I have.

You're a phony to the core, Banquer.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 09:52:53 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 9:30:26 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:27:26 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 9:07:26 AM UTC-7, Ed Huntress continued to lie:

If slow Eddy is telling the truth why can't he show a conviction

for this Florida case?

I know, its very easy for anyone to find out if anyone else has a conviction or not. Even the credit agencies have gotten into finding out about that business.

You don't have to explain, Jon. Everything in this group regularly gets carried to far.

Exactly. It would be very easy to find a conviction if I had one. That's why slow Eddy has to lie over and over and make up bull**** excuses for why he can't produce a conviction of any kind. Further, slow Eddy can't explain how I could work for Qualcomm if I had a felony conviction. Does slow Eddy really think Qualcomm is stupid and missed that in a background check?

slow Eddy is a liar. He's lied for years because he can't accept the fact that I don't put up with his smarmy bull**** and call him out on it. slow Eddy is a pompous ass who has never done anything meaningful in his entire life unless one thinks writing ad copy is meaningful/significant. I don't. In fact, I'm so disgusted with paid advertising machining and CADCAM magazines as well as paid advertising CADCAM forums that I started my own. slow Eddy like many other losers can't deal with just how successful my LinkedIn CADCAM group is and why it's so successful.

What you mean is that you can't hold a job that pays anything, so you
spend your time blabbing on your group, looking for validation that
you're worth something.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 10:10:43 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 10:00:01 AM UTC-7, slow eddy still can't explain why he can't produce a conviction.

snipped bull**** lies and spin

Nothing to respond to. slow eddy has been nailed for lying yet again.

And where did I say that you were convicted? You're the liar, Jon,
putting words in other peoples' mouths all the time.

Why do you keep saying you were never convicted of a *felony*? How
about misdemeanors?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 11:11:17 AM UTC-7, Ed Huntress continued to lie:

Lies and excuses snipped

slow Eddy continues to be unable to show a conviction of any kind. slow Eddy can't even show a misdemeanor in this case. :)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 11:13:01 AM UTC-7, slow Eddy continued to fume and flail about helplessly because I've once again shown that he lies:

Bull**** and lies snipped

Tell this newsgroup how I have no blogs, slow Eddy

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 11:25:16 AM UTC-7, slow Eddy continued to flail helplessly after being nailed for lying and kicked to the curb:

slow Eddy lied and said I don't have any blogs. I've shown that to be a lie.

slow Eddy still can't produce any conviction for me either felony or misdemeanor and the best he can do is try spin and speculation because he's got nothing and he knows it.

slow Eddy is a lifelong loser who writes worthless ad copy.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 11:31:44 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 11:13:01 AM UTC-7, slow Eddy continued to fume and flail about helplessly because I've once again shown that he lies:

Bull**** and lies snipped

Tell this newsgroup how I have no blogs, slow Eddy

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaa

Wow, you really crack yourself up, Jon.

And where in your fevered imagination did you think I said anything of
the sort? I said you used to be *active* on blogs. You really burned
your bridges on a couple of them.

Meantime, you really ought to spend more time there, because, as you
say, only losers post here.

You don't want your fans to think you're a loser, do you, Jon? Of
course not.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 12:19:45 PM UTC-7, slow Eddy tried to make excuses for all the lying he does and failed:

Snipped attempted spin that failed

Nothing worth responding to.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 8:52:00 AM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:

Now at almost 70 views.

Closing in on 80 views.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2014-09-25, Ed Huntress wrote:

http://seminoleclerk.org/CriminalDoc...92000MM003441A

I was looking at that case. A line caught my eye:

15 AFOI AFFIDAVIT OF INDIGENCY

Why is a supposedly successful CADCAM Professional, a self described
luminary of CNC, a rising technology star, is indigent???

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 8:34:09 PM UTC-7, Ignoramus30059 wrote:

Why is a supposedly successful CADCAM Professional, a self described

luminary of CNC, a rising technology star, is indigent???

Are their a lot of indigents that live in the suburbs of San Diego or are you just incredibly stupid. No need to answer that, it's a rhetorical question.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2014-09-25, Ed Huntress wrote:

http://seminoleclerk.org/CriminalDoc...92000MM003441A

I was looking at that case. A line caught my eye:

15 AFOI AFFIDAVIT OF INDIGENCY

Why is a supposedly successful CADCAM Professional, a self described

luminary of CNC, a rising technology star, is indigent???

My turn to ask a question :)

Why can't a claimed Internet expert, with a claimed major website, figure out my IP address and look up what the median income is in the suburb of San Diego, CA that I live in?

Let me save you the trouble and just tell you since both you and slow Eddy are major pussies who don't have the guts to ask me directly.

"In 2000 the median income for a household was $92,083, and the median income for a family was $103,972, making it the 25th most expensive zip code in the United States (as of a 2007 estimate)"

One more question for both of you losers:

It's now 2014. Would you and slow Eddy like to claim the median income has dropped where I live?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 25 Sep 2014 22:34:09 -0500, Ignoramus30059

On 2014-09-25, Ed Huntress wrote:

http://seminoleclerk.org/CriminalDoc...92000MM003441A

I was looking at that case. A line caught my eye:

15 AFOI AFFIDAVIT OF INDIGENCY

Why is a supposedly successful CADCAM Professional, a self described
luminary of CNC, a rising technology star, is indigent???

That was back in 2000, but Jon has had all kinds of trouble in his
sorry life. His wife said that he was driving a delivery truck at one
point.

When he's worked in the years since, his work has been a major topic
of his discussions. But he hasn't talked about work in a loooooong
time.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Ignoramus30059 fired this volley in
:

Why is a supposedly successful CADCAM Professional, a self described
luminary of CNC, a rising technology star, is indigent???

Because he's none of the above. He's a mentally-impaired, socially-
bereft misfit with no ability to work with people. You can't make a
living if you're unable to work, unless you steal it from the taxpayers
in the form of 'social support', like he does. All you can do is spew
and fume and pretend you're an expert.

I caught the tail-end of someone else's reply to his silliness concerning
'views' on his web site. Wow! What was it? 40 views in a couple of
months, when a popular site might get 10K views in a DAY? That shows you
just how trite are his offerings, and how despised he is in the 'trade'
in which he claims to be the foremost authority.

Lloyd
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 11:41:16 PM UTC-7, slow Eddy continued to lie:

slow Eddy lies snipped

I've posted that I worked for Qualcomm's prototype machine shop and for Pyramid Precision. Both have been in the last 5 years.

I even posted pictures of some of my tools in Qualcomm's prototype machine shop:

http://s636.photobucket.com/user/jon...ml?sort=3&o=22

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, September 26, 2014 3:39:11 AM UTC-7, Loud E. Sponenburgh made himself look like a fool yet again:

Delusional fantasy snipped

Don't ever change, Loud. It's just way too much fun reading you make a fool out of yourself over and over. :)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 3:36:24 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
The Chinese keep getting better with their inverters welders. This MIG/Arc welder isn't available yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiA7A-udtxE

Now at over 80 views and headed to 90.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 26 Sep 2014 05:11:19 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 11:41:16 PM UTC-7, slow Eddy continued to lie:

slow Eddy lies snipped

I've posted that I worked for Qualcomm's prototype machine shop and for Pyramid Precision. Both have been in the last 5 years.

So you had a job 5 years ago? Why don't you have one now?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, September 26, 2014 11:34:30 AM UTC-7, slow Eddy continued to show why he's my bitch:

Lies in the form of a question snipped

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 26 Sep 2014 11:44:09 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Friday, September 26, 2014 11:34:30 AM UTC-7, slow Eddy continued to show why he's my bitch:

Lies in the form of a question snipped

Nothing to respond to.

The questions was, why don't you have a job now? And if there's
"nothing to respond to," that must mean you don't know. Right?

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, September 26, 2014 12:32:20 PM UTC-7, slow Eddy contained to grasp at straws because his other lies have blown up in his face:

snip

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 26 Sep 2014 12:47:05 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Friday, September 26, 2014 12:32:20 PM UTC-7, slow Eddy contained to grasp at straws because his other lies have blown up in his face:

snip

Nothing to respond to.

Gee, Jon, you always used to brag about your jobs. Now we never hear
from you about them -- or it.

Why is that?

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, September 26, 2014 12:51:50 PM UTC-7, slow Eddy continued to try and run away from how badly he lies and failed miserably:

The usual slow Eddy worthless bull**** snipped

Yet another attempt by slow Eddy to find any possible way to discredit my obvious accomplishments has failed.

Nothing to respond to.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 26 Sep 2014 13:07:04 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Friday, September 26, 2014 12:51:50 PM UTC-7, slow Eddy continued to try and run away from how badly he lies and failed miserably:

The usual slow Eddy worthless bull**** snipped

Yet another attempt by slow Eddy to find any possible way to discredit my obvious accomplishments has failed.

Nothing to respond to.

Nothing you CAN respond to, you mean, without embarrassing yourself.

Jon, you've done a more than adequate job of discrediting yourself,
and that's not what I'm going. I'm just giving you a taste of your own
medicine -- much more politely than you do it yourself -- in the hope
that you'll see how obnoxious it is for you to constantly berate other
people just because they disagree with you about something.

Your self-promotional circus is not what has earned you the enmity of
people all over the Internet. It's your pathetic attempt to pump up
your ego by putting other people down.

I realize it's a disorder of some kind that you have, but it's
something you can easily decide to stop. As long as you persist,
you're going to catch hell. There is a trail of extraordinary satire
about your antics on the Internet, by which you've made yourself a
laughingstock. You don't need to keep feeding it.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Friday, September 26, 2014 2:06:28 PM UTC-7, slow Eddy tried new lies to cover up his old lies :

Lies sniped

Epic fail.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 3:36:24 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
The Chinese keep getting better with their inverters welders. This MIG/Arc welder isn't available yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiA7A-udtxE

Now at 90 views. Very clear that those who claim I'm in their kill files are reading what I post.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Friday, September 26, 2014 12:32:20 PM UTC-7, slow Eddy contained to grasp at straws because his other lies have blown up in his face:

snip

Nothing to respond to.

Gee, Jon, you always used to brag about your jobs. Now we never hear
from you about them -- or it.

Why is that?

His "jobs" probably last a few short weeks.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Friday, September 26, 2014 12:32:20 PM UTC-7, slow Eddy contained to grasp at straws because his other lies have blown up in his face:

snip

Nothing to respond to.

Gee, Jon, you always used to brag about your jobs. Now we never hear
from you about them -- or it.

Why is that?

His "jobs" probably last a few short weeks.

I haven't paid attention to how long they appear to last, but you can
tell when they've ended: One day he's blabbing about it in every third
post, and suddenly there is complete silence about the job.

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Friday, September 26, 2014 12:32:20 PM UTC-7, slow Eddy contained to grasp at straws because his other lies have blown up in his face:

snip

Nothing to respond to.

Gee, Jon, you always used to brag about your jobs. Now we never hear

from you about them -- or it.

Why is that?

His "jobs" probably last a few short weeks.

Even if they did last "a few short weeks" it would be much longer than the 15 minutes iggy could make it in a state of the art machining job shop.

I was at Qualcomm for 2 years. :) I've never worked in one machining job shop for more than 3 years and I'm very proud of that.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Friday, September 26, 2014 12:32:20 PM UTC-7, slow Eddy contained to grasp at straws because his other lies have blown up in his face:

snip

Nothing to respond to.

Gee, Jon, you always used to brag about your jobs. Now we never hear
from you about them -- or it.

Why is that?

His "jobs" probably last a few short weeks.

I haven't paid attention to how long they appear to last, but you can
tell when they've ended: One day he's blabbing about it in every third
post, and suddenly there is complete silence about the job.

thr fact that jon banquer can find a short lived job every
so often, is proof of the maxim that you never run out of suckers.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On Friday, September 26, 2014 12:32:20 PM UTC-7, slow Eddy contained to grasp at straws because his other lies have blown up in his face:

snip

Nothing to respond to.

Gee, Jon, you always used to brag about your jobs. Now we never hear
from you about them -- or it.

Why is that?

His "jobs" probably last a few short weeks.

I haven't paid attention to how long they appear to last, but you can
tell when they've ended: One day he's blabbing about it in every third
post, and suddenly there is complete silence about the job.

thr fact that jon banquer can find a short lived job every
so often, is proof of the maxim that you never run out of suckers.

Yeah, that's true.

I suppose it's time to ignore him again. He seems incapable of
answering any questions, and the answers are probably pretty sad,
anyway.

One last thing: Banquer has many old friends g around the Internet,
and some have gone to a lot of trouble to compile hilarious Banquer
comments and statements. There is an example of his extended list of
contradictions that's similar to Kidding's Cliff Notes on Gunner, but
without the precision.

And my favorite, the Banquer Avatar. I'll leave with this link for
your amusement:

https://twitter.com/Jon_Banquer/stat...805505/photo/1

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, September 27, 2014 3:20:19 PM UTC-7, Ignoramus25125 wrote:

thr fact that jon banquer can find a short lived job every

so often, is proof of the maxim that you never run out of suckers.

The fact is iggy can't machine his way out of a paper bag. iggy has no mechanical ability whatsoever.

Being is the scrap business is where iggy belongs. No decent modern CNC machine shop would ever employ iggy for more than 15 minutes max.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, September 27, 2014 3:45:29 PM UTC-7, slow Eddy tried to cover up how badly he has been whipped for lying and failed as he always does.

Worthless gossip/bull****/lies snipped

Nothing to respond to.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 3:36:24 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
The Chinese keep getting better with their inverters welders. This MIG/Arc welder isn't available yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiA7A-udtxE

Closing in on 100 views. :)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 3:36:24 PM UTC-7, jon_banquer wrote:
The Chinese keep getting better with their inverters welders. This MIG/Arc welder isn't available yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiA7A-udtxE

Now past 100 views!

Seems no one except a fool can resist good content. It's very clear most who claim to have me in a kill file read everything I post. :)

Mig Welders RogerN Metalworking 57 July 24th 10 02:09 PM
HDMI Portable DVD Player, DIVX Portable DVD Player, Audio VideoPortable DVD Players [email protected] Electronics 0 February 26th 08 04:51 AM
Welders Jerry Foster Metalworking 6 September 7th 07 10:55 AM
Using 3ph transformer as single pahse transformer stanley baer Metalworking 5 November 9th 05 06:10 AM
FS: 110V portable isolating transformer for power tools etc. Mike Tomlinson UK diy 2 May 24th 04 07:31 PM