Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Ping - "What is it"

Hey gentlemen, I thought Rob H was having a few weeks off from his "what
is it" posts but it seems like quite a while has passed.

I hope nothing untoward has happened and that Rob will be posting again
soon.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dpb dpb is offline

On 09/07/2014 5:50 AM, Shed_Fiddler wrote:

Hey gentlemen, I thought Rob H was having a few weeks off from his "what
is it" posts but it seems like quite a while has passed.

My reading was it was an indefinite but likely quite long time frame...

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

--

Thanks - I had a figure of 2 weeks in my head - don't know where it came
from!