Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default My fellow metalworkers, imagine if you could get one million peopleto give you one dollar. This is The Internet Donation Experiment...

Imagine if you could get one million people to give you one dollar. This is The Internet Donation Experiment, click or copy and paste the following link to see what it's about (if you can please donate for my information) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goht0vs6F5g