Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default For those of you with a new smart phone...

On 3/29/2011 7:18 PM, Curly Surmudgeon wrote:
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 18:29:15 -0500, "amdx" wrote:

"Curly Surmudgeon" wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 13:39:04 -0500, DougC
wrote:

On 3/29/2011 11:56 AM, Gunner Asch wrote:

I have Sprint..with unlimited data plan (unlimited Family) ..and now
I can log on simply by loading a program from my cell phone menu and
USB port of any computer..and it also runs my "tether"..so it charges
while Im logged onG

US cell phone providers own no dictionaries, and often take
considerable license with re-defining words that you /thought/ you
knew the meaning of.

---------

You need to check your phone's plan to see if tethering is
specifically allowed. With many plans it is not. The "unlimited
internet" only means unlimited browsing with using the phone itself,
alone.

Many people do tether a little (even though their plan doesn't allow
it) and have had nothing happen. Usually what many plans 2-3 years ago
said was that if you used a feature or service not included in your
plan, then they had the right to bump you up into a more-expensive
plan that included that feature. Back then the only plans that
included tethering use was the "business" plans, that cost over 2X
what the cheaper family plans did, and didn't include some of the
family plan features (so they could turn around and charge you more
for using them, too).

Operating a server off your phone is likewise usually prohibited (such
as P2P file-trading programs).

You're speaking to a leech who claims to be the #1 Survivalist on
usenet yet leeches wifi and welfare services now tabulated to be in
multiples of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Gummer doesn't care about ethics or honesty, just what he can scam from
others.

Where did you get that information?
Specifics please.
Mikek

His own posts here in misc.survivalism over the years. I have the Bozo
filtered and am not going to change my kill file to look it up. Feel
free to ask somebody who cares about the leech, or dislikes him more than
I do.

To capsulize, Gummer refused to work at a job which has health benefits
or buy his own. For years the leech has been bragging about his
manliness ranting over "useless eaters" who wind up on welfare or
unemployment and telling us about mass exterminations of "leftists". His
bragging about leeching his neighbors wifi was small potatoes except more
believable in conjunction with his financial plight and cries of poverty.

In 2008 he was telling us that the economy was just peachy, then leftists
destroyed the world economy.

Next he had a few strokes which required emergency open heart surgery.
Although Gummer has claimed to be the man's survivalist he was
unprepared, having rejected employment or purchasing health insurance,
and partook of public medical care which he's variously rated between
$250k and $400k. Of course he's claimed to be 56, 57, 58 and even 72
years old by one account.

Then told us he was filing bankruptcy to evade his debt and transferring
his property, and armory, to relatives so the court wouldn't take
anything.

The scumbag has also been arrears in paying his property taxes for
decades, somebody here has posted links to his county recorder if you'll
google for it.

Gummer also told us about hanging his dog to death with a choker chain
from his front porch or tree or somesuch, sharing his "wife" with another
guy, a necklace of "Gook Ears" and from the dates given, was a CIA
assassin in Vietnam at age 16 claiming to have marched with Dr. Martin
Luther King at the same time, is a "Professional Engineer" in California
and lives on "vast acreage" which is in reality a desert lot of perhaps
50'x120'.

Gummer even threatens violence and/or death to posters yet refuses to
carry out his threats when challenged. Gummer is entertaining, for a
while, then he gets repulsive and most people kill file the wacko.

I knew about the bypass surgery, but did he separately have open heart
surgery as well?

Hanging the dog to death - I'll have to look for the original of that one.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Generally "unlimitted" use is unlimitted downloads - uploads are often
capped. This eliminates (or severely curtails) server and P2P use.

[...]

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Few strokes? The single one I had was more than enough thank you.

As for my age...you do know that time goes forwards..right? I was
born Nov 11, 1953. 3 yrs ago..I was almost 59. Im currently almost 62

Funny how that works isnt it? Evidently they missed the concept in
Shirleys classes at the Home. Shame about that. I suppose the poor
******* has been subtracting years from some mythical age and is now
87? Or does he simply buy a powerball ticket and grabs a couple digits
for his age? I figure thats what he does when refering to his
IQ....snicker..

Then told us he was filing bankruptcy to evade his debt and transferring
his property, and armory, to relatives so the court wouldn't take
anything.

Ayup. Didnt do that though. Didnt need to. Thought I was going to
have to...but the way it played out...shrug. Glad I didnt. Millions
of Americans have filed bankruptcy..in fact..Ill bet several of my
"buddies" have done just that...smirk. So far..Ive not been forced
into it. But yeah..its a tiring juggling act..**** yes. I made a lot
of mistakes when I was a kid..and wasnt able to correct them the way I
should have. But..so far..so good.

Ive been lucky..and "unlucky". Shrug..but Im alive, in reasonably good
shape, not living in a cardboard box somewhere, everything I own is
paid off..my family has food in the cupboard, the critters have plenty
to eat and the power is on and the water is running. Do I drive a new
car or live in a granite topped deluxe house? Nope. But on the other
hand..what I have is paid for. A lot to be said about that.
Frankly..Id rather live here free and clear, than in a home that I
dont own..biting my nails each month, hoping to be able to make that
pesky mortage payment and the payments on the old ladies car and so on
and so forth.
I sleep nicely cuddled up with momma and the critters. Works nicely
for me. Someday it all may be gone, or I may strike it
rich...shrug...luck comes in degrees. While I could wish for a
Gulfstream...Im happy with my old mini-van. It does what I need it to
do. And when it quits..Ill find something else. Pay cash and drive it
off with my name on the pink slip. Hard to find fault with that eh
wot?

The scumbag has also been arrears in paying his property taxes for
decades, somebody here has posted links to his county recorder if you'll
google for it.

Gummer also told us about hanging his dog to death with a choker chain
from his front porch or tree or somesuch, sharing his "wife" with another
guy, a necklace of "Gook Ears" and from the dates given, was a CIA
assassin in Vietnam at age 16 claiming to have marched with Dr. Martin
Luther King at the same time, is a "Professional Engineer" in California
and lives on "vast acreage" which is in reality a desert lot of perhaps
50'x120'.

My my my..someone took poor Shirleys brain and ran it through a
Mixmaster. He certainly manages to get all manner of things misordered
doesnt he?

Gummer even threatens violence and/or death to posters yet refuses to
carry out his threats when challenged. Gummer is entertaining, for a
while, then he gets repulsive and most people kill file the wacko.

I knew about the bypass surgery, but did he separately have open heart
surgery as well?

The angioplasty (rotorooter) failed..so they tucked me in an
ambulance, with me hooked to an "auxillary heart" and took me to
another hospital

http://lomalindahealth.org/heart-and...tal/index.page

And yup..they replumbed all the arteries around the damaged/plugged
ones and let me live more years just to be a pain in the ass to the
Lefties and buffoons. Crom but they must hate that..oh hell yes!!

Hanging the dog to death - I'll have to look for the original of that one.

Sigh..I didnt hang any dog to death. Nor would I. People like Shirely
on the other hand....barbed wire would make a great media.

I put my misbehaving dog out on a chain. Sometime during the night, he
tried climbing the 4' chainlink fence next to him and a loose "strand"
of wire attached to the chainlink fence hooked his choker collar. Over
the next few hours..he evidently couldnt hold himself up, the collar
prevented him from making any noise..and he choked himself to death
with his hind feet about 4" off the ground. I found him the next
morning and was devistated for months...years.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1040422...26818697284882

I removed all chokers from all my dogs that date... 8 yrs ago..and
will Only..Only use them on dogs who are being trained on a leash and
then are removed when the training session is over. If he had been
hanging from a standard nylon buckle collar..he would probably be
alive today.

I of course covered this in great detail and angst back in 2007. This
means that the retarded children have had 8 yrs to mix and twist
either intentionally (which I figure) or are simply too retarded to
retain any details in their poor widdle goo filled skulls.

It continues to fascinate and provides me with much..much amusement
when they post some utterly goofy **** based on stuff that they either
think I said..or want me to have said. Im quite careful about what I
say..and yeah..I walk the line very carefully. Intentionally and with
precision and malice aforthought.

When dealing with mind numbed retards..it calls for a good stout
handle on ones sledge hammer..but in todays world..one has to walk
very carefully and swing it precisely.

Do I honestly think that they will be killed by parties currently
unknown? Yep. I most certainly do think just that.

The US is on a teetering edge..one way it will collapse and chaos
will ensue for decades..the other way will be utter revolution ending
with the deaths of those who for 50 yrs...have tried to destroy the
greatest nation on earth..one slice and sliver at a time. The Left.

Fortunately..the Great Unwashed has ..has been opening their eyes to
this..and while it might take a crowbar to get them out from in front
of their TVs...its geting to be a smaller and smaller crowbar..and in
many cases..a piece of uncooked spagetti will pry them up and at it.

These turds simply are unable to comprehend that the days of the
Left..are poised on the edge of a tall cliff..and the events of the
day are pushing them closer and closer to a freefall and a nasty
SPLAT.

Both the trolls here..and the Politicians in DC (and state capitals)
simply cant believe..their days are numbered. Im nothing more than an
interested and fascinating bystander who is overjoyed at this turn of
events..and will be just ****ing tickled ****less when the Revolution
comes. Its happened twice in the US since 1775...and the third one is
primed, warming up and ready to go.

Oh..yeah..I have a fun time tweaking the noses of the Left. (VBG)
Particullary those who are frankly so stupid that they think their
"day" will last forever. Never happens that way....that pesky
Constitution while battered and tattered...still stands strong..and
according to that pesky piece of paper..those Lefties are traitors and
criminals and its mandated that they be either killed or imprisoned by
that document itself. So while the capitalist may be "crazy" when in
the company of Marxists...he still has the legal and moral and
political right to handle those Marxists..enemies of both the People
and the Constitution.

So..let them eat cake on their way to the guillotine

Btw...Im a fascinated and interested observer..nothing more, nothing
less. The only violence Ill offer up is towards those who attempt to
harm me, my family or friends. Thats been known for a very long time
here on Usenet. Which is why I never..ever personally claim Im going
to harm someone unless they push me into the physical act in self
defense. Ive legally "harmed" a ****load of bad people over the past
4 decades.... its not something I enjoy doing..but do it I will if the
need arises again..with a vengence.

Several here know me personally..and I think you will notice their
nods when they read the above paragraph. I am truely a lovable,
harmless fuzzball..until you attack me or mine..at which point I will
respond. Shrug Im old(er)..but having spent a significant period of my
life involved in that world....Ill bet my life...and thats what this
is all about...that I will prevail..and they will not.

Usenet banter is usenet banter. Nothing more, nothing less. But you
will notice no one has come to me and tried to make this face to face.

Its not like Im hard to find. Ive published both my phone number, my
address and what and where I make my living. Chuckle..it they had the
balls of a freshly born mallard...they would have confronted me long
ago. Which pretty much shows their worth now doesnt it?

Their worth has been proven to be somewhere between vacuum and the
stench of fresh cat ****. Nothing else.

Shrug

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

"My medical bills? What medical bills? I filed Bankruptcy a couple
months ago. Phoof! All gone!"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....8b373e0c864533

You goddamned incompetent liar.

Do I honestly think that they will be killed by parties currently
unknown? Yep. I most certainly do think just that.

Because you're a stupid nutless dope.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 01 Aug 2015 14:24:05 -0700, Harold McKinney
wrote:

On 8/1/2015 2:05 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 01 Aug 2015 15:16:22 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 01 Aug 2015 09:55:55 -0700, Harold McKinney
wrote:

snip

Then told us he was filing bankruptcy to evade his debt and transferring
his property, and armory, to relatives so the court wouldn't take
anything.

Ayup. Didnt do that though. Didnt need to. Thought I was going to
have to...but the way it played out...shrug. Glad I didnt.

"My medical bills? What medical bills? I filed Bankruptcy a couple
months ago. Phoof! All gone!"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....8b373e0c864533

You goddamned incompetent liar.

I really don't get it. Between Bonkers and Gunner, do they think RCM
has become the "No Memories Zone"? What in the hell do those two
think, that they can just keep contradicting themselves, blustering
their way through with bull****, and get away with it?

And all along, it's done as a series of put-downs, as if anyone
believes them.

It's really pathetic. And when they try to converse with anyone who
cares about the truth, they just destroy any chance of having a decent
conversation. Character does matter.

--
Ed Huntress

Do I honestly think that they will be killed by parties currently
unknown? Yep. I most certainly do think just that.

Because you're a stupid nutless dope.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/1/2015 8:21 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
... And when they try to converse with anyone who
cares about the truth, they just destroy any chance of having a decent
conversation. Character does matter.

Amen! When you become known as a fabricator, your credibility is
destroyed and even when you speak the truth, you won't be believed.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/1/2015 10:00 PM, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
On 8/1/2015 8:21 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
... And when they try to converse with anyone who
cares about the truth, they just destroy any chance of having a decent
conversation. Character does matter.

Amen! When you become known as a fabricator, your credibility is
destroyed and even when you speak the truth, you won't be believed.

Dang!!! I fabricate metal parts every day at work with the Mazaks. Now
I'm not credible??? G

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 01 Aug 2015 22:00:29 -0400, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

On 8/1/2015 8:21 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
... And when they try to converse with anyone who
cares about the truth, they just destroy any chance of having a decent
conversation. Character does matter.

Amen! When you become known as a fabricator, your credibility is
destroyed and even when you speak the truth, you won't be believed.

Agreed. Although, like Steve, using the word "fabricator" gave me a
start, as Editor of Fab Shop Magazine Direct. g

--
Ed Huntress
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

On 8/1/2015 2:05 PM, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sat, 01 Aug 2015 15:16:22 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 01 Aug 2015 09:55:55 -0700, Harold McKinney
wrote:

snip

Then told us he was filing bankruptcy to evade his debt and transferring
his property, and armory, to relatives so the court wouldn't take
anything.

Ayup. Didnt do that though. Didnt need to. Thought I was going to
have to...but the way it played out...shrug. Glad I didnt.

"My medical bills? What medical bills? I filed Bankruptcy a couple
months ago. Phoof! All gone!"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....8b373e0c864533

You goddamned incompetent liar.

I really don't get it. Between Bonkers and Gunner, do they think RCM
has become the "No Memories Zone"? What in the hell do those two
think, that they can just keep contradicting themselves, blustering
their way through with bull****, and get away with it?

In their minds, they ARE getting away with it.

And all along, it's done as a series of put-downs, as if anyone
believes them.

It's really pathetic. And when they try to converse with anyone who
cares about the truth, they just destroy any chance of having a decent
conversation. Character does matter.

Think about it from their position. Lives so screwed up that online
bull**** is the best thing they have going on. The irony is that there
was probably a time when both hoped to turn their online presence into
income. D'oh!

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 10:28:43 -0700, Kevin Johnson
wrote:

Ayup. Didnt do that though. Didnt need to. Thought I was going to
have to...but the way it played out...shrug. Glad I didnt.

"My medical bills? What medical bills? I filed Bankruptcy a couple
months ago. Phoof! All gone!"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....8b373e0c864533

You goddamned incompetent liar.

What..you mean I didnt file? Really?

Cites?

(VBG)..harassing the NymChanger and putting his current nym in the
Bozo Bin

(Plink!)

Keep up the poor work..got lots and lots and lots of your nyms in
there already..and lots and lots and lots of room for more of them.

VBG

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ayup. Didnt do that though. Didnt need to. Thought I was going to
have to...but the way it played out...shrug. Glad I didnt.

"My medical bills? What medical bills? I filed Bankruptcy a couple
months ago. Phoof! All gone!"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....8b373e0c864533

You goddamned incompetent liar.

What..you mean I didnt file? Really?

You said in 2010 you filed for bankruptcy, now you're saying you didn't
file for bankruptcy. Once again, you're caught lying. It's very amusing.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ayup. Didnt do that though. Didnt need to. Thought I was going to
have to...but the way it played out...shrug. Glad I didnt.

"My medical bills? What medical bills? I filed Bankruptcy a couple
months ago. Phoof! All gone!"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....8b373e0c864533

You goddamned incompetent liar.

What..you mean I didnt file? Really?

Cites?

(VBG)..harassing the NymChanger and putting his current nym in the
Bozo Bin

(Plink!)

Keep up the poor work..got lots and lots and lots of your nyms in
there already..and lots and lots and lots of room for more of them.

VBG

Um, you know you don't have to answer any of his posts, don't you?

--
The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed
until they try to take it. --Thomas Jefferson
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ayup. Didnt do that though. Didnt need to. Thought I was going to
have to...but the way it played out...shrug. Glad I didnt.

"My medical bills? What medical bills? I filed Bankruptcy a couple
months ago. Phoof! All gone!"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....8b373e0c864533

You goddamned incompetent liar.

What..you mean I didnt file? Really?

Cites?

(VBG)..harassing the NymChanger and putting his current nym in the
Bozo Bin

(Plink!)

Keep up the poor work..got lots and lots and lots of your nyms in
there already..and lots and lots and lots of room for more of them.

VBG

Um, you know you don't have to answer any of his posts, don't you?

LOL! gummer - the liar, the parasite, the dole scrounger - can't resist
answering them, you gutless squat-to-**** homo.

I would really love to beat your teeth in, you ****wit.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Ayup. Didnt do that though. Didnt need to. Thought I was going to
have to...but the way it played out...shrug. Glad I didnt.

"My medical bills? What medical bills? I filed Bankruptcy a couple
months ago. Phoof! All gone!"
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....8b373e0c864533

You goddamned incompetent liar.

What..you mean I didnt file? Really?

Cites?

(VBG)..harassing the NymChanger and putting his current nym in the
Bozo Bin

(Plink!)

Keep up the poor work..got lots and lots and lots of your nyms in
there already..and lots and lots and lots of room for more of them.

VBG

Um, you know you don't have to answer any of his posts, don't you?

of course. And I dont see a lot of them either. Shrug. But if he
wants to look like a fool, Ill be more than happy to help him, when
Ive got nothing better to do.

Gunner

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Want to handle that challenge Larry?

He kinda grows on a person. Like athletes foot or crotch rot.

(VBG)

Gunner
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Already handled, as I have him plonked. Why give him a response,
which is precisely what he wants? Ignore them. That really ****es
'em off.

He kinda grows on a person. Like athletes foot or crotch rot.
(VBG)

I treat it with a little plonk before it can grow into an irritation.
But when people constantly quote him by replying, all of us who've
plonked him are re-exposed every time. Thanks a lot, guys.

--
The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed
until they try to take it. --Thomas Jefferson
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

How does that saying go? Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not
be able to tell the difference.

Why lower yourself at all our expense?

--
The beauty of the 2nd Amendment is that it will not be needed
until they try to take it. --Thomas Jefferson
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

Larree is a gutless squat-to-**** cornholer like you, gummer, so the
answer is "no," he doesn't want to "handle that challenge."

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/11/2015 6:07 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 10 Aug 2015 23:55:23 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

Why lower yourself

gummer couldn't get any lower.