Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Manual for ever gun on earth?

http://stevespages.com/page7b.htm
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 17:58:05 -0500, Richard
wrote:

http://stevespages.com/page7b.htm

Damn, nothing for the RPD.

For those that don't know this is a SAW (squad automatic weapon)
designed and built by the Russians. Many may have faced one in a
jungle half way around the world in the 60s.

You can buy a parts kit for these for $350 if you need a winter
project.

Karl
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/27/2011 3:58 PM, Richard wrote:
http://stevespages.com/page7b.htm

Hot Damn! Just what I needed. I've been looking for a part for a FEG
PA-63 for over a year. I knew I lost something when doing a field strip,
but I didn't know what it was. Now I know it was a slide lock spring.
It's just a dinky piece of metal with a bend in it that locks the slide
back. I lost it and never could find out what the hell it was or what it
did. Now, not only do I know what it was and what it does but I know
where to get a replacement. Thanks for the info. I really wanted that
PA-63 as a gun instead of just a paper weight.

Hawke
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 8/27/2011 6:58 PM, Richard wrote:
http://stevespages.com/page7b.htm

Some of Steve's loads are a bit on the "warm" side if you use his
reloading data...NOT for the novice reloader. Leftists should double
these loads, they can handle it!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

http://stevespages.com/page7b.htm

I dont see one for my Sharps 50-140 3 1/4"

Or my 1897 H Peipher foraging gun, 12ga 2.5" x 40-64

But thanks just the same!

Bookmarked!

Gunner

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.