Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Shocking

Since there is so much OT crap here, I figured, I will post this.

http://nation.foxnews.com/sex-crimes...nefits-florida

A woman encouraged her husband to have sex with a 12-year-old girl so
that she would get pregnant and they could claim extra cash benefits.

Alicia Bouchard even sat and watched while her 26-year-old husband had
sex with the underage girl at their Florida home.

According to an arrest warrant, the 41-year-old wanted the girl to
fall pregnant so that she and her husband would have extra income from
state benefits.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 17:48:23 -0500, Ignoramus24615
wrote:

Since there is so much OT crap here, I figured, I will post this.

http://nation.foxnews.com/sex-crimes...nefits-florida

A woman encouraged her husband to have sex with a 12-year-old girl so
that she would get pregnant and they could claim extra cash benefits.

Alicia Bouchard even sat and watched while her 26-year-old husband had
sex with the underage girl at their Florida home.

According to an arrest warrant, the 41-year-old wanted the girl to
fall pregnant so that she and her husband would have extra income from
state benefits.

I hope the two of them rot in hell in jail, and the poor little girl
finds a DECENT home to live in.

On second thought, I hope the parents go picnicking in the Everglades
and get lost inside a 19-foot gator and the girl finds a good home.

Oops, just saw the parents in pictures. Behead them and stop all this
waste of money, space, and oxygen.

--
Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.
-- Robert J. Sawyer
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Since there is so much OT crap here, I figured, I will post this.

http://nation.foxnews.com/sex-crimes...nefits-florida

A woman encouraged her husband to have sex with a 12-year-old girl so
that she would get pregnant and they could claim extra cash benefits.

Alicia Bouchard even sat and watched while her 26-year-old husband had
sex with the underage girl at their Florida home.

According to an arrest warrant, the 41-year-old wanted the girl to
fall pregnant so that she and her husband would have extra income from
state benefits.

Why are you surprised by anything Obama voters do nowadays? Your vote
only served to encourage their deviant behavior.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Since there is so much OT crap here, I figured, I will post this.

http://nation.foxnews.com/sex-crimes...nefits-florida

A woman encouraged her husband to have sex with a 12-year-old girl so
that she would get pregnant and they could claim extra cash benefits.

Alicia Bouchard even sat and watched while her 26-year-old husband had
sex with the underage girl at their Florida home.

According to an arrest warrant, the 41-year-old wanted the girl to
fall pregnant so that she and her husband would have extra income from
state benefits.

I hope the two of them rot in hell in jail, and the poor little girl
finds a DECENT home to live in.

On second thought, I hope the parents go picnicking in the Everglades
and get lost inside a 19-foot gator and the girl finds a good home.

Heh, hey Larry, would YOU give that girl a home?
I kinda doubt it..... no offense, just sayin....
--
EA

Oops, just saw the parents in pictures. Behead them and stop all this
waste of money, space, and oxygen.

--
Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.
-- Robert J. Sawyer

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Since there is so much OT crap here, I figured, I will post this.

http://nation.foxnews.com/sex-crimes...nefits-florida

A woman encouraged her husband to have sex with a 12-year-old girl so
that she would get pregnant and they could claim extra cash benefits.

Alicia Bouchard even sat and watched while her 26-year-old husband had
sex with the underage girl at their Florida home.

According to an arrest warrant, the 41-year-old wanted the girl to
fall pregnant so that she and her husband would have extra income from
state benefits.

Why are you surprised by anything Obama voters do nowadays? Your vote
only served to encourage their deviant behavior.

You make Gummer look like a political genius.
--
EA

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Since there is so much OT crap here, I figured, I will post this.

http://nation.foxnews.com/sex-crimes...nefits-florida

A woman encouraged her husband to have sex with a 12-year-old girl so
that she would get pregnant and they could claim extra cash benefits.

Alicia Bouchard even sat and watched while her 26-year-old husband had
sex with the underage girl at their Florida home.

According to an arrest warrant, the 41-year-old wanted the girl to
fall pregnant so that she and her husband would have extra income from
state benefits.

Why are you surprised by anything Obama voters do nowadays? Your vote
only served to encourage their deviant behavior.

You make Gummer look like a political genius.

I think that it was Gunner, posting anonymously.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Since there is so much OT crap here, I figured, I will post this.

http://nation.foxnews.com/sex-crimes...nefits-florida

A woman encouraged her husband to have sex with a 12-year-old girl so
that she would get pregnant and they could claim extra cash benefits.

Alicia Bouchard even sat and watched while her 26-year-old husband had
sex with the underage girl at their Florida home.

According to an arrest warrant, the 41-year-old wanted the girl to
fall pregnant so that she and her husband would have extra income from
state benefits.

Why are you surprised by anything Obama voters do nowadays? Your vote
only served to encourage their deviant behavior.

You make Gummer look like a political genius.

I think that it was Gunner, posting anonymously.

Actually...no..Ive been home about 3 hours or so, after having my truck
towed home, and then going over to Bakersfield and buying an engine from
the wrecking yard.

2003, 75k miles, $600

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Shocking...Gummer seems to be made of money...so why aren'this creditors being paid?

On 2011-08-25, Existential Angst wrote:
. ..

http://nation.foxnews.com/sex-crimes...ape-welfare-be....

[...]

fools that made him their prince".- Hide quoted text -

Gummer....seems like you are able to come up with cash any time you
need it...mind telling us where you are getting it from when your
creditors are going unpaid?

Shrug

TMT

FACT SHOCKING BUT TRUE!!! florence Woodworking 0 May 3rd 08 04:13 AM
Shocking Shower Stormin Mormon Home Repair 44 June 15th 07 10:27 PM
shocking well Balderdash Home Repair 3 January 12th 07 06:41 PM
Well shocking -- decontaminate [email protected] Home Repair 9 January 10th 06 05:32 AM
"Country's Most Shocking" on CMT Len McDougall, Outdoor Writer Home Ownership 2 September 16th 04 11:10 PM