Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Can a small industrial demagnetizer erase a hard drive

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 23:24:39 -0400, "Josepi"
wrote:

The OP died three months ago.

Who did?

----------

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
ain.local...
Really gets down to how thoroughly you want it destroyed.

Want to do it thoroughly, grind the platters to dust, mix the dust with
Thermite, burn the Thermite, then spread the results over the Pacific.

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2011-08-24, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 23:24:39 -0400, "Josepi"
wrote:

The OP died three months ago.

Who did?

I think that he said that I died 3 months ago.

----------

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
main.local...
Really gets down to how thoroughly you want it destroyed.

Want to do it thoroughly, grind the platters to dust, mix the dust with
Thermite, burn the Thermite, then spread the results over the Pacific.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

The OP died three months ago.

Who did?

I think that he said that I died 3 months ago.

Damn! Are you a Illinois Democrat? They are the ones who keep voting
long after their heart has stopped beating. Some for many many years.

----------

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
omain.local...
Really gets down to how thoroughly you want it destroyed.

Want to do it thoroughly, grind the platters to dust, mix the dust with
Thermite, burn the Thermite, then spread the results over the Pacific.

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.
It will be far easier to limit and undo the follies of an
Obama presidency than to restore the necessary common sense
and good judgment to a depraved electorate willing to have
such a man for their? president.. Blaming the prince of the
fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of
fools that made him their prince".
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

LOL I think the point was made quite well.

1-----------

2-------------
On 2011-08-24,some killfiled troll wrote:
Who did?

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Did CIA or NSA bump him off?

Please write the answer in invisbile ink, and write it on
flash paper. In strawberry ink, so I can eat the note, and
then light it on fire.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus