Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default This looks like a good deal for a shop in the box.

I spotted this on Craigslist. At first glance this looks like a
really good deal.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/tls/2145625533.html

I have no connection with the seller and have not inspected it.

Roger Shoaf
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"RS at work" wrote in message
I spotted this on Craigslist. At first glance this looks like a
really good deal.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/tls/2145625533.html

I have no connection with the seller and have not inspected it.

Roger Shoaf

Add up the individual pieces and see if you would pay that.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Bob La Londe wrote:
"RS at work" wrote in message
I spotted this on Craigslist. At first glance this looks like a
really good deal.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/tls/2145625533.html

I have no connection with the seller and have not inspected it.

Roger Shoaf

Add up the individual pieces and see if you would pay that.

OK if one were to start with the box itself, currently these are about
$4k.

Seems to me if the machines are in decent shape and come with good
tooling (it appears that they do) and you consider that there are a
bunch of improvements to the box like insulation wiring, heat A/C,
etc. It looks like a really fair price. Unfortunatly it looks like it
either sold or the ad expired because it was not there when I went to
see if I could try and add up the components, so it may be a moot
point.

Roger Shoaf

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

*Unfortunatly it looks like it either sold or the ad expired because it
was not there when I went to see if I could try and add up the
components, so it may be a moot point.

So I guess it really WAS a good deal...
--Glenn Lyford