Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Palin Stands by her Allies

We have signed treaties with them, build plants there and such.
They are just money driven, and evil in nature. They are bullies
in the world and sell any technology they have, get or steal.

They deny sinking a ship even with proof.
They deny wrongdoing in shelling homes on an island.
Time after time, they take advantage when they can.
Hillery was over there when they attacked an island.

But there are signed documents of recent times that tried to bring
them out of the cold and they just sign and do what they want.

That process - say yes or sign yes - is very common with north and south
Korean peoples. Business with the South is very complex and wrought
with trouble and not often functional.

Martin

On 11/25/2010 7:59 PM, Cliff wrote:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sarah...ry?id=12242889
"Sarah Palin: 'We Gotta Stand With Our North Korean Allies'"
[
Sarah Palin said in an interview with Glenn Beck Wednesday that North Korea was
a U.S. ally.
Palin continued: "Obviously, we gotta stand with our North Korean allies,"
]