Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Picked up M105A2 trailer

Towing it behind my truck right now... pretty splendid...
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-11-24, Ignoramus7187 wrote:
Towing it behind my truck right now... pretty splendid...

http://picasaweb.google.com/ichudov/...02614 0782338
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 10:29:17 -0600, Ignoramus7187

On 2010-11-24, Ignoramus7187 wrote:
Towing it behind my truck right now... pretty splendid...

http://picasaweb.google.com/ichudov/...02614 0782338

Is that your second one? Or was the first one something different?

Gunner

--
"Confiscating wealth from those who have earned it, inherited it,
or got lucky is never going to help 'the poor.' Poverty isn't
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 2010-11-24, Ignoramus7187 wrote:
Towing it behind my truck right now... pretty splendid...

http://picasaweb.google.com/ichudov/...02614 0782338

Is that your second one? Or was the first one something different?

I have a trailer that I made from an M105A2 bed.

I would not call this one my second one because I want to get rid of
it as soon as possible. I bought it only because I want to take the
stake sides and top bows from it to use on my trailer.

I can sell it for $200 cash. If will be more if I spend any money on
titling.