Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone want a good shooting course...CHEAP??!

robert bowman on Sat, 28 Aug 2010 21:37:47 -0600
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Is there a KOA near by?

Yeah, but it's Nevada. About any dirt road headed out into the pucker brush
will do.

"So, where does one go shoot around here."
"Oh, anywhere's."
"I doubt the county will look fondly when I hang targets from the
soccer goals. I mean, it isn't like I'm going to shoot while the kids
are actually playing !"
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!