Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone want a good shooting course...CHEAP??!

On Sat, 28 Aug 2010 16:26:48 -0400, Bob Engelhardt
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

... even $120 isnt too much for a 4 day class. ...

Actually, around here (Boston & suburbs), a 4 hour firearms safety
course that's required for a license is $100. With NO range time!

Was FrontSight anywhere near here I'd do it.

Bob

Me too. It sounds like a very interesting four days. But Vegas is a
big of a hike.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

... even $120 isnt too much for a 4 day class. ...

Actually, around here (Boston & suburbs), a 4 hour firearms safety
course that's required for a license is $100. With NO range time!

Was FrontSight anywhere near here I'd do it.

Bob

Me too. It sounds like a very interesting four days. But Vegas is a
big of a hike.

Well...it can be done on your own schedual. Perhaps it would be good
come January when you are starting to get a bit of cabin fever.

Once its paid for..the date you go is totally up to you.

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

... even $120 isnt too much for a 4 day class. ...

Actually, around here (Boston & suburbs), a 4 hour firearms safety
course that's required for a license is $100. With NO range time!

Was FrontSight anywhere near here I'd do it.

Bob

Me too. It sounds like a very interesting four days. But Vegas is a
big of a hike.

Well...it can be done on your own schedual. Perhaps it would be good
come January when you are starting to get a bit of cabin fever.

Once its paid for..the date you go is totally up to you.

Gunner

It's tempting! I couldn't maintain the pace that a bunch of young
bucks might prefer, but they say they've had folks a lot older than I
attend.

Karen might move from NYC to Denver this fall and Mary's nephew is
doing graduate work at ASU in Tempe, so we may have an excuse to go
west and snoop around a bit.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

[...]

Then pay your $120 QUICK and then use as you have the time.