Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Some Additional On Topic Video Stuff

In my ever increasing efforts to put up useful information on the web, below
are some links to potentially useful videos I put up on the web last night.
Obviously, they are advertising for my company, but the information in them
might be useful for some folks.

I've listed them in what I believe would be the most to least useful order
with super quick descriptions:

How To Remove A Morse Taper Mounted Chuck From A Drill Press
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ3jyEbcse4

Chuck to Multiple Spindle Head Conversion on Drill Press
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1zM1JIxr0Q

How To Make a Multiple Spindle Head Drill Press a Single Chuck Unit Again
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mmhdPrKFNQ

Tools You Need For Drill Press Multiple Spindle Head Conversion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSANnLt9IOE

How to Install a Multiple Spindle Head Drive Tang
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EjCoS5X-HQ

FYI. I'm the voice but not the face.

If you want to browse all our videos, see the link below.

I'm also a social addict so feel free to friend me on Facebook!

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/AutoDrill-Facebook

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
In my ever increasing efforts to put up useful information on the web,
below
are some links to potentially useful videos I put up on the web last
night.
Obviously, they are advertising for my company, but the information in
them
might be useful for some folks.

I've listed them in what I believe would be the most to least useful order
with super quick descriptions:

How To Remove A Morse Taper Mounted Chuck From A Drill Press
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ3jyEbcse4

Very nice! And perfect timing. I haven't done it for 30 years, and the time
has arrived to do it again -- but my memory was balking. g

Thanks, Joe.

--
Ed Huntress

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

How To Remove A Morse Taper Mounted Chuck From A Drill Press
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ3jyEbcse4

Very nice! And perfect timing. I haven't done it for 30 years, and the
time has arrived to do it again -- but my memory was balking. g

Thanks, Joe.

My pleasure Ed. Glad someone could make use of it.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/AutoDrill-Facebook

V8013-R

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

"Joe AutoDrill" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

How To Remove A Morse Taper Mounted Chuck From A Drill
Press
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ3jyEbcse4

Very nice! And perfect timing. I haven't done it for 30
years, and the time has arrived to do it again -- but my
memory was balking. g

Thanks, Joe.

My pleasure Ed. Glad someone could make use of it.

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping:
http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/AutoDrill-Facebook

V8013-R

Jeez you professionals are rough! Why not do it the one man
way and do it nice? heh heh ...
Put the release wedge in place and raise the spindle till
the
return spring captures the wedge against the housing, put
a tall enough block of wood on the table to come within an
inch
of the chuck, hold a lead block or a lead coated steel block
behind the spindle _then_ hit the wedge a sharp blow. The
chuck
falls to the wood block safely and you didn't damage the
spindle bearings. I have a lead block that fits nicely into
a plastic
bag with only one end exposed just for this. I know, I know,
I'm
just being picky, eih? ;))
phil

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Jeez you professionals are rough! Why not do it the one man
way and do it nice? heh heh ...
Put the release wedge in place and raise the spindle till the
return spring captures the wedge against the housing, put
a tall enough block of wood on the table to come within an inch
of the chuck, hold a lead block or a lead coated steel block
behind the spindle _then_ hit the wedge a sharp blow. The chuck
falls to the wood block safely and you didn't damage the
spindle bearings. I have a lead block that fits nicely into a plastic
bag with only one end exposed just for this. I know, I know, I'm
just being picky, eih? ;))
phil

Phil,

You make the video and I'll publish it for you and only take half the
credit...

Seriosuly though, we will send out the video to most of our new customers
showing them the method since many have never removed the chucks on their
drill press machines. The idea is to give someone the basic (mental) tools
needed to do it whereas you have obviously come up with a great system for
yourself.